Erika's Event Planning & Consulting

Missoula, MT View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Montana Wedding Planner

PlumTree Events is considered one of the premier wedding and event planning companies in Western Montana. We have been featured in several magazines around the country including Western Montana Weddings, Event Planner Magazine, and Good Eats. As a Montana Wedding Planner, our office is located just north of the Bitterroot Valley south of Missoula but we also do weddings and events in Colorado, Kentucky, New Jersey, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe.

The PlumTree Experience

When you think of the PlumTree Experience you think of adventure, romance, class, fun, and fabulous! Vendors I have worked with will tell you that I’m hard-working, fun, and make sure every detail is tended to. Clients I have had the pleasure of working with will tell you that they immediately felt less stressed, less overwhelmed, organized, and secure in knowing that their wedding will be a huge success. One thing I always try to do is to listen to your needs! This wedding is about YOU . I ask 101 questions to make sure that it’s your style and your vibe that is translated to your guests. If you don’t have a style or vibe…we can totally find you one!

If you are looking for an amazing wedding reach out to me and I can get you started down the exciting path of planning!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
  • Amy D-L
    Amy Married on 06/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Erika to help us plan our wedding and I am SO happy that we did. I can honestly say that, with everything going on in our personal lives (health problems), this wedding would not have happened without her. From the moment we hired her, we immediately felt less stressed. She helped us with all the big things like contacting and booking vendors, creating timelines, working out logistics. The week of she set up the ceremony and reception site, plus did all the clean-up and tear down afterward so that we didn’t have to. On the wedding day, she took care of all the details and vendor payments which allowed my husband and I to really enjoy the day. She even joined us on the dance floor to show my family how the Cupid Shuffle is done!
    Erika is such a sweet and fun person to work with, and truly makes you feel like you can sit back, relax, and let her take over. While we were planning, I would have a thought or ask a question and 5 minutes later she had responded or handled it. I swear, sometimes it was like she could read my mind and she would already have the thing taken care of by the time I asked! I’m sure there is much, much more that I am forgetting to say, but in any case, words cannot express how helpful she was and how much we loved her. I am so glad we had Erika and her expertise to help us with this wedding. It can be such an overwhelming process with the million little details you would never think of. Erika was worth every penny and more! Hire her, you won’t regret it!
    Christina Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was a wonderful wedding planner. She was so kind and went above and beyond for us.she gave us a beautiful wedding and put lots of time and effort to make shur we were not stressed or running around crazy .
    April Married on 07/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erika was my saving grace for our wedding. I had a destination wedding so I was a bit anxious. She was very involved from the second I hired her and was easy to work with. Hiring Erika allowed me to relax on my wedding day. She went above and beyond.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Erika Sherek
Erika Sherek
Owner/Principal Planner

Hi! I’m Erika, owner and principal planner of PlumTree Events. I have been planning and coordinating events since 1998, and weddings since 2008.

As an Event Planner in Montana, I specialize in helping people, just like you, create, plan, and execute that wedding or event you’ve envisioned! Let us take out the guesswork and stress so you can enjoy your guests and your event. If you are short on time or just overwhelmed while trying to balance everything you have on your plate, I’m here to give you the support and guidance you need.

Events by Autumn Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner myself, I've seen all types of planning styles. I can vouch that Erika is a TRUE wedding planner. She's not afraid to get the job done, no matter what it takes. In our industry, we call the day after a wedding "the wedding hangover" because we've been on our feet 12+ hours, lifting heavy objects, directing vendors, and managing all the stressors that come on a wedding day. But that's how you know you've picked the right vendor - they're not just standing there, making it look pretty. They're actually putting in the physical work to make sure you're getting what you wanted. Erika will do that for you. When I need to refer clients, I always send them straight to her. She has years of experience, and just does a great job!

RMF Entertainment RMF Entertainment Wedding DJs

So fun to work with. You will not be disappointed with Erika!

1100 W. Kent, Ste 2934 Missoula, MT, 59806
406-830-9556

Tuesday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00pm
Location of (Erika's Event Planning & Consulting)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding