Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number

About Erika's Event Planning & Consulting

Plumtree Events (formerly Erika's Event Planning) is a romantic wedding planning company in the greater Missoula, Montana area. This planner, Erika Sherek, specializes in intimate weddings and helping couples feel confident in the wedding planning process. She aims to make couples feel like the guests at their own wedding.

Experience
Plumtree Events experience began at seven years old when she planned a neighborhood luau. In 1998 she began her professional event planning, working for an organization to help plan holiday parties, retreats, movie premieres, weddings and more. She started her first event planning company in Colorado, which she ran for 18 years before moving to Montana to start Erika’s Event Planning & Consulting, and now PlumTree Events.

This wedding planner works to design civil, elopement, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious celebrations. She offers the following wedding services:

• Budget analysis

a9b0b949aabfcc02 1510196490427 ashcaitphoto 137

3 Reviews for Erika's Event Planning & Consulting

• Amy D-L

Amy · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Erika to help us plan our wedding and I am SO happy that we did. I can honestly say that, with everything going on in our personal lives (health problems), this wedding would not have happened without her. From the moment we hired her, we immediately felt less stressed. She helped us with all the big things like contacting and booking vendors, creating timelines, working out logistics. The week of she set up the ceremony and reception site, plus did all the clean-up and tear down afterward so that we didn’t have to. On the wedding day, she took care of all the details and vendor payments which allowed my husband and I to really enjoy the day. She even joined us on the dance floor to show my family how the Cupid Shuffle is done!
    Erika is such a sweet and fun person to work with, and truly makes you feel like you can sit back, relax, and let her take over. While we were planning, I would have a thought or ask a question and 5 minutes later she had responded or handled it. I swear, sometimes it was like she could read my mind and she would already have the thing taken care of by the time I asked! I’m sure there is much, much more that I am forgetting to say, but in any case, words cannot express how helpful she was and how much we loved her. I am so glad we had Erika and her expertise to help us with this wedding. It can be such an overwhelming process with the million little details you would never think of. Erika was worth every penny and more! Hire her, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/09/2018

christina · Married on 07/29/2017

Erika was a wonderful wedding planner. She was so kind and went above and beyond for us.she gave us a beautiful wedding and put lots of time and effort to make shur we were not stressed or running around crazy .

Sent on 11/10/2017

april · Married on 07/28/2017

Erika was my saving grace for our wedding. I had a destination wedding so I was a bit anxious. She was very involved from the second I hired her and was easy to work with. Hiring Erika allowed me to relax on my wedding day. She went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Erika's Event Planning & Consulting FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Events by Autumn
    Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner myself, I've seen all types of planning styles. I can vouch that Erika is a TRUE wedding planner. She's not afraid to get the job done, no matter what it takes. In our industry, we call the day after a wedding "the wedding hangover" because we've been on our feet 12+ hours, lifting heavy objects, directing vendors, and managing all the stressors that come on a wedding day. But that's how you know you've picked the right vendor - they're not just standing there, making it look pretty. They're actually putting in the physical work to make sure you're getting what you wanted. Erika will do that for you. When I need to refer clients, I always send them straight to her. She has years of experience, and just does a great job!

• RMF Entertainment DJ Services
    RMF Entertainment DJ Services Wedding DJs

So fun to work with. You will not be disappointed with Erika!

• Missoula, 59801 See on map