5030 Old Fox Trl., Charlotte, NC 28269 Map · Phone number

About SoHo Event Design & Planning

SoHo Event Design & Planning is a wedding planning business based in Charlotte, North Carolina, which also serves the Asheville area. Sarah Cook, who is the owner and artistic director, founded her business on the concept of Southern hospitality. For the past 10 years, she has been applying this concept to all kinds of special events and occasions. She looks forward to providing you with this same level of care and attention as she helps plan and coordinate your wedding details.

As a full-service boutique event design and planning company, Sarah and her team can help you plan all stages of your wedding including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Additionally and depending on your needs, the team can provide you with anything from day-of coordination all the way up to full event planning if you would like them to handle all the details for you. Couples also receive assistance with vendor research and budget management. Other services that are available include the following:

• Event design

8 Reviews for SoHo Event Design & Planning

• Mindy

Mindy Arnold · Married on 11/14/2020

Outstanding from Design through Execution - Highly Recommend

Being a Type A control-freak, the idea of choosing someone to help me with the end-to-end planning of my sister's bridal shower was terrifying. Given the fact that I live in CT and my sister in Charlotte, plus the fact that I'm the only member of the bridal party, I didn't see any other way to pull off the perfect shower for my lovely sister. I can across Sarah and her events company in my searching. Her instaphotos and website really grabbed my attention so I reached out. Her near immediate response to my email and our crisp, to-the-point follow up discussions made it clear to me I could end my search. I shared with her a very rough idea of what I was thinking as well as my sister's and my Pinterest boards so she could get a sense of the bride's style. We worked through venue ideas/options and she was really helpful and flexible with me as we explored options and narrowed the list down. Once we selection the location, she quickly pulled the design board together and WOW, it was SPOT ON. I don't have that creative part of me so I was really intimidated by turning my crude ideas into something beautiful but Sarah did it! She brought in top-notch local vendors, all of whom she'd worked with before and was very comfortable with. She managed all of the contracts and payments on my behalf. And then, when the day finally came, she was there to set everything up, stayed to make sure the day ran smoothly, and then cleaned everything up at the end. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. She was amazing in her work and, as it turns out, she's also a lovely person! I wish I had another event to plan and/or that I could clone her and bring her to CT with me! THANK YOU SARAH! And to anyone on the fence....HIRE HER. You will NOT be sorry you did!!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Emily

Emily Strother · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Wedding Planner

I cannot say enough about how INCREDIBLE Sarah was! She made the process enjoyable and smooth. Hiring Sarah was hands down the best decision we made from the start. She experienced 2 postponements with us due to COVID. Sarah supported me while we re-planned my wedding to a different venue & state. She handled our contracts, as well as all of the small details that came up during the last few weeks before the wedding. I could go on and on about the day of our wedding. Not once did I, the groom, or my mom stress on our big day. She coordinated so many different things, and had the ceremony and reception set up perfectly! I know as a bride you fear being so stressed out and not once did I feel that at all. We even had a pop up rain shower right before our ceremony, but the Sarah handled the logistics of it amazing. Also, the compliments I received from my vendors, venue coordinator, family and friends about Sarah were phenomenal. She was so organized and on top of everything at all times! I couldn’t of had a better planner by my side to help me make my dream day so special.

If you are considering booking SOHO EVENTS don’t think twice about it!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Beth

Beth Hahn · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Vendor of the entire wedding, HANDS DOWN!

The BEST vendor of the entire wedding, HANDS DOWN!
    My venue recommended Sarah Cook to me and I was blown away by how much we didn’t even know we needed her until she was taking everything off of our plates and handling every detail of the wedding on our behalf! It was AMAZING! The amount of stress that fell off of my shoulders was worth every single penny and more! She is highly experienced, extremely professional and oozes confidence, skill, and dedication! She has a beautifully designed and easy to navigate software program for the couple, the venue, and the vendors to have a master timeline of the day, a seating chart with guests names, a layout of the ceremony and reception, and EVEN a rain plan. She handled everything from the timeline to the dress code for the staff to the decor set up and tear down! She was the first person there and the last person at the end of the night. She worked tirelessly and relentlessly to ensure that no detail was overlooked. She was diligently orchestrating the biggest day of our lives and she executed it PERFECTLY! It was the most incredible, magical, and beautiful day of our lives! It was truly the wedding of our dreams in fact, and it wouldn’t have been possible without Sarah! She was always there for me to vent to, had a solution for any problem or challenge that arose, and kept me organized, calm, and balanced! She is absolutely incredible and while I could go on and on- I’ll simply say: HIRE HER! It’s the best decision you’ll make for your wedding & you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/09/2020

SoHo Event Design & Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 5030 Old Fox Trl. Charlotte, NC, 28269 See on map
    9194140719 (Phone number)
    Location of (SoHo Event Design & Planning)