Screendoor Diaries & Co

Shelby, NC View map
$2,415 Package Price

$2,415 Package Price

ScreenDoor Diaries & Co. is a professional wedding planning & design company based in Shelby, North Carolina. ScreenDoor Diaries is the best choice when it comes to planning your dream wedding, and materializing your special plans. We offer premier wedding planning, design and floral services. Our job is to help curate luxurious moments and memories lasting a lifetime. We plan and create events with you in mind, to tell your story and reflect your personality.

We are present and hands-on during the event of the details and bringing the comprehensive vision to reality. Let us to provide you with a signature style and our event expertise all while making sure each package is customizable to you!

ScreenDoor Diaries provides event design, floral design, along with full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. Rachael and her team will start with a consultation to discuss your vision, and will provide a budget analysis so you鈥檒l know all your options. Whether you desire a civil union, a military or cultural wedding, a religious or non-religious event, or a destination wedding or elopement, ScreenDoor Diaries & Co. will ensure your event looks amazing and runs smoothly, from the rehearsal dinner all the way through to the reception. Each detail of your big day will be handled with care, including guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referral and coordination.

Other Services
Along with wedding planning& design, ScreenDoor Diaries & Co. offers a premier & luxury event planning for companies, resturants, local businesses, etc.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,111

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,415

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,693

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 02/22/2022

Dream Team

11/10 recommend reaching out to Rachael and Crystal at SDD. Our Venue (Uptown Indigo) actually recommended Rachael when we inquired about a local day-of coordinator. When I first reached out to SDD, I knew the overall vibe I wanted to have for the wedding, but was on the fence about the type of theme/colors/flowers/etc. Rachael consolidated all of my ideas and presented me with a mood board that captured everything I envisioned and more. Her packages were surprisingly affordable and could be modified to meet our financial needs. We decided to choose SDD for planning AND floral/design. It was our best investment in the wedding outside of the venue. She took so much stress off of my shoulders and was AMAZING day of. Everything flowed beautifully and our frequent communication was most helpful to settle my concerns.
  • Jane
    Jane T. Married on 12/11/2021

Truly Magical

The ladies at ScreenDoor Diaries are so incredibly talented, and I am so thankful to have been one of their clients. Our wedding day was one of the most magical days of my life, and I will forever be so thankful for their hard work and dedication. I used their full service planning and coordination package as well as their floral and event design. Every detail was truly exquisite from the coordination of my vendors throughout the planning process, to the arrangement of the lounge furniture, to all of the beautiful flower and greenery work, our place settings, and their impeccable day-of-coordination. They were able to take my original vision and turn it into something so much more than I could have imagined. My breath was taken away when we saw the final product of their hard work! They executed our wedding day to true perfection. It was so fun to work Rachael and Crystal in planning my wedding- they were so supportive of me and my vision! I will cherish the memories of my wedding planning process with them and my mother, as well as my beautiful wedding day forever!
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our dreams come true!

It's been several months since our wedding, and I still can't get over the ambiance and every detail -- it was just what I wanted, thanks to Rachael & Crystal's expert design, planning, and management. They took my abstract vision and worked with our vendors to literally make my dream come true. They were happy to share their insight and experience while still respecting our ideas, preferences, and budget throughout the planning process. I do event planning for work, but didn't want to have to think about all the details and whatnot and honestly it was the best decision we made. I am a type A person, and it gave me so much comfort to know that our wedding planning process and the day-of coordination were in such good hands.
  • illustration stars

Team

Crystal Gibson
Crystal Gibson
Lead Planner

Crystal joined ScreenDoor Diaries in 2019, with a passion and desire for planning and coordination. Her tenacity and attention to detail, allowed her to join the ScreenDoor team full time in 2020. With a business and accounting background, her years of experience in the finance industry has solidified her technical experience and the analytical skills to plan and organize every last detail of your special day. A North Carolina native, her love for love and weddings has especially equipped to coordinate your event down to even the smallest detail. Crystal鈥檚 goal is to build genuine relationships and connections with each couple and make the planning process and event day enjoyable and stress free.

Ariel Faulkner
Ariel Faulkner
Assistant Designer | Custom Calligraphy & Paper

Works with the SD Diaries team on custom designs such as paper, calligraphy, as well as floral design.

Formal Biography to come, more pending!

Rachael Rushing
Rachael Rushing
Owner | Lead Planner & Floral Designer

A self-taught designer, you could say that a love for creating found Rachael rather than the other way around. Rachael's deep family roots in hospitality and event planning, her innate sense of design, hospitality and grand vision has translated seamlessly to the magical world of weddings and design. At first glance, her signature work evokes a sense of simplicity, and classis elegant uniqueness while her keen eye and desire for precision have cemented her reputation for innovation and event design.

Clients, colleagues and friends alike admire Rachael for her balanced approach to design and life. She believes in the power of good fun and strong females to make the world go round.

Rachael's goal is to create events and moments for couples and individuals which reflect specifically who they are. ScreenDoor Diaries and Rushing Farms is not only about serving their clients, but partnering with them in sharing in their life and future moments to come.

Hidden Hill
5.0 out of 5 rating , 35 Reviews
路 Banquet Halls

1424 West Cabaniss Road Shelby, NC, 28150
904-483-7816
Location of (Screendoor Diaries & Co)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding