Dallas, TX 76040 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200

About Socially Glam Events

Socially Glam Events is a wedding planning company based out of Euless, Texas. With over seven years of experience in the wedding industry, these professional planners will help execute your wedding vision from start to finish, answering any questions, suggesting vendors and handling every detail.

Experience
Dietra is the owner of Socially Glam Events. She started planning weddings in 2010. She has coordinated over 100 weddings at various venues all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Socially Glam Events offers many services for a stress-free and enjoyable experience, allowing you to enjoy your day with your family and friends with no worries. Dietra offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow Socially Glam Events on

Other couples have also viewed

img8235

3 Reviews for Socially Glam Events

• Sade

Sade L. · Married on 03/07/2021

Amazing Jack of All Trades

Miss Dietra, was a treat and madd clutch! I’ve been following her business for quite some time on social media, I finally just decided to reach out! She was hard to ignore. It’s like “what DOESN’T she do?!”. She plans, organizes, has a concierge service, and so much more under her belt. Other vendors that I know and trust, spoke very highly of her when I inquired about her. I reached out and she quickly got back to me. I was so last minute in all my wedding planning and I needed someone to take care of the wedding party! So I had the bougie pleasure of having 2 florists for my wedding. I had one for my bouquet and husband’s boutonnière (due to previous commitment) and she was the personal florist for my bridesmaids bouquets, and groomsmens’ boutonnières. I tip my hat to her because we had a wedding party of 30 total not including our 3 flower girls and 2 ringer bearers! She did that! The florals she chose when I gave her our palette brought an elegant and beautiful flair to our wedding party’s ensembles as a collective. Everything meshed together perfectly. We love you Miss Dietra. Thank you so much for giving us your southern special of hospitality and glam💗

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Shawnece

Shawnece M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply the best!

Dietra was simply amazing on our big day and all the days leading up to it. We could not have asked for a better coordinator and friend. She was so gracious and patient to ensure we had everything needed and in order on one of the most important days of our lives. She was always available whenever we needed anything from, calls, texts, pictures sent to obtain opinions, vendor help and recommendations etc. She even made time to attend our tasting as well as assisted with making items for our DIY arrangements! We are still receiving compliments on how much everyone enjoyed the festivities, and how beautiful everything was. Wedding planning can be an extremely stressful process, and ours would not have been the same without her help. If you are looking for someone to guarantee your special day or event will go better than you could ever hope look no further!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Dietra was amazing to work with for our wedding! We got married on March 10th, 2018 but I booked her all the way back in November 2016. Since we were planning our wedding out of town she really had to juggle our schedule of when we were coming into Fort Worth and meetings with vendors. She listened to what we wanted, and really connected us with great vendors! I wish I had booked her before I booked my venue because I'm sure she would have made that search a lot easier than it was! She is truly dedicated to what she provides for her clients and is a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Socially Glam Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dallas, TX, 76040 See on map
    Location of (Socially Glam Events)