801 8th Ave, Carbonado, WA 98323 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Snowrider Entertainment

Snowrider Entertainment, based out of Carbonado, Washington, provides wedding DJ services in the Greater Seattle area. Their highly skilled DJs have been entertaining guests at weddings and events for over ten years and strive to offer a professional, worry-free service with quality entertainment. Snowrider Entertainment promise to create a party atmosphere that will provide your guests with a memorable experience.

Snowrider Entertainment offers professional DJ and MC services; they invite you to contact them for a consultation to discuss your plans. They will work with you to ensure your event runs to schedule and make any announcements needed. They are available to provide music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Music genres available includes country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, soul, rock, and current top 40 hits.

Follow Snowrider Entertainment on
eb616de9685879fb 2015 10 04 15 06 51
firstdance

3 Reviews for Snowrider Entertainment

Crystal · Married on 05/31/2014

Snowrider Entertainment...two words SIMPLY AMAZING!
    Our previous dj bagged out on us 3.5 weeks before the wedding. Phil literally came to our rescue. He was so helpful in helping us choose the most perfect music for our wedding. He is a man of his word. He made sure that our wedding was as perfect as it could have been. He was prepared to help formulate a timeline prior to the wedding which we completed in as little as two weeks. He even gave me simple reminders to breathe, as a bride that's important. Since he had been at the venue prior he even helped organize that wedding party (which wasn't even in our contract). The night flew by with such a flow...so many people commented on our dj-they thought he was a personal friend, when I'd only just met him. Our wedding wouldn't have gone as well as it did without Phil. I highly recommend this gentleman. If I ever need someone again I know who Im calling. Thank you for helping me have a stress free wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Snowrider Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words. I had a blast helping you guys make the day great!!

Jennica · Married on 08/10/2013

Phil was great! We truly appreciated all his help and attentiveness at the wedding. He came a couple days before the wedding to view the venue so he had everything needed for setup. So grateful for his time and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thank you! :)

Sent on 09/05/2013

Snowrider Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Jennica!! The venue was awesome, you guys were awesome, the weather as awesome. I hope I was able to help make it a perfect day for you.

Snowrider Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 801 8th Ave Carbonado, WA, 98323 See on map