3300 Dyer St., Room 101, Dallas, TX 75275 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About SMU Catering

SMU Catering…Art for the Table
SMU Catering is a full service premier caterer located in the heart of Dallas. When we create Art for the Table, we deliver culinary creations with outstanding service to make your event a masterpiece. Our team of specialists will design a memorable event tailored to your budget and needs, one that is sure to impress. Everything from boxed lunches for a few to an elaborate gala for many, let SMU Catering handle all of your culinary and event needs.

1 Reviews for SMU Catering

Amanda · Married on 12/14/2013

I got married at SMU so it seemed logical to use their catering for my wedding. We had a tasting with them. Very professional. They were initially pretty high, but they matched the price of another catering company which I appreciated.
    The food at the wedding wasn't as good as it was at the wedding, but I'm not really surprised by that when you're making mass amounts of food. I was surprised that they didn't ask us if we wanted the leftovers boxed up or thrown away. We don't know what happened to all the leftover food or groom's cake. I don't know if that's normal or not, but I would have liked to have the option to have it packed up.

Sent on 12/02/2014