SMP Makeup Artistry

Brandon, FL View map

Licensed, certified, on-location hair and makeup services for film, photography, and special events in and around the Tampa Bay area.

I strive to provide professional, exceptional service that allows my clients to enjoy a stress free experience. My goal is to leave the client feeling their very best, looking their very best, and more than satisfied with the services provided. I love sharing my passion and building relationships. I pride myself in being professional, reliable, and open with clients to achieve their desired look.

SMP Makeup Artistry LLC is owned and operated by Stephanie Paul, a licensed esthetician and full specialist in the state of Florida. (FL License #FB9736630 | #FS879968)

Stephanie is certified, and experienced in many different industry techniques and products. The products used are professional grade, long lasting, and ideal for photography or film. Stephanie only employs trusted artists that meet her same quality standard of service for events.

COMMERCIAL | FILM | BRIDAL | EDITORIAL | ON LOCATION | TRAVEL

Follow my Instagram is all current work!

Or, on Facebook.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

1 User photo

Rachel G. Married on 01/21/2022

Stephanie is the BEST!

Stephanie was absolutely incredible for both my hair and makeup! She was one of my two favorite vendors for so many reasons besides being kind and a calm presence. First of all, logistically, she was flawless. Always on time, so responsive in communication, and as accommodating as she could handle. I never had to worry about her coming through, so that was such a load off my mind! Second of all, Stephanie does such beautiful work! She鈥檚 so talented (I couldn鈥檛 stop looking at my makeup in the mirror馃槏), but even better than that, she listens! If I had a preference, she would hear it and change things until I was happy. I highly recommend Stephanie and think anyone else will love her, too!
    Allison D. Married on 02/28/2021

Great Experience!

I am so happy that I chose Stephanie to do my hair and makeup! She was organized, professional, and all around enjoyable to work with! She brought another makeup artists, Amanda, with her on the morning of my wedding and they both made the day so easy and enjoyable. Everyone loved both their hair and makeup and still looked flawless at the end of the night. Working with Stephanie was the perfect start to my wedding day and I cannot recommend her enough!

SMP Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aw, thank you Allison! You and your party were an absolute joy to work with - we loved sharing in your special day! Thanks for your trust and kind words! xo
    Alexa Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing hair/makeup artist!

Stephanie was referred to me by one of her previous brides and was amazing to work with! She was great throughout the whole process and was very responsive. Everything from my trial to the day of the wedding went smoothly! I showed her pictures of hair and make up, let her know my vision and she made it happen! She is so nice and extremely professional. Her and her team showed up early on the day of my wedding to set up and made sure we had enough time to get everything done. We all loved our hair and make up! I would highly recommend her to any future brides!

SMP Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Alexa! You and your whole party were such a delight! I loved being part of your special day. Thank you for your kind words! xo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Ganeys The Ganeys Wedding Photographers

SMP Makeup is so so great! I pass along Stephanie's name to every bride. Her work is flawless and natural. She has an amazing heart and is truly an amazing person inside and out. :)

Brandon, FL, 33511
Location of (SMP Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding