Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination

$1,505
Day-Of, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination

Have a Day Full of “Happy Sigh” Memories!

Congratulations on this very exciting moment in your lives!

Smooth Tie the Knots offers “Month of/ Day of  Wedding Coordination” services designed specifically  for couples who have been involved in planning their wedding, yet, need the help of a professional to take their vision and put pieces of this exciting  puzzle together in detail so that bride and groom can "let go" on their wedding day and enjoy every once in a lifetime moments!

Smooth Tie the Knots will implement an action plan to gather, review and execute all the details of your wedding day. Our commitment is to ensure your day is everything you imagined! Our interaction with you starts from the day you reserve your date. We will be there to assess you with any guidance during your planning stages, and not "just the month of". We offer an unlimited "lifeline" from the day you reserve your event with us by providing guidance along the way, whether be etiquette questions, vendor recommendations.  Consider us as your "partner" to this wonderful project of your lives!  A High Level overview is described below.

-   Up to 4 planning sessions including final detail meeting with your Venue.

-    Unlimited email and phone consultations from the day you sign a contract.

-    Complimentary wedding guidance during your entire planning process

-    Vendor Confirmations to ensure a synchronized and team effort of your Event.

-    General wedding etiquette guidance for bridal party and ushers.

-    Orchestration, and direction of your wedding rehearsal including layout positioning of bridal party

-    Detailed Wedding Day Timeline for Bridal Party.

-    Distribution of wedding day itineraries to vendors.

-    Set up of your wedding day accessories

-    Pre-Ceremony and Post Ceremony photo time logistics

-    Wedding Day Management, including up to 12 hours of onsite coordination,

-    Complimentary use of our Bridal Emergency Kit to use during wedding day.

-    Handle any unforeseen issues on wedding day to ensure a flawless event for you!

Smooth Tie The Knots is committed to give you and your loved ones the comfort and confidence so that you may enjoy your Wedding Day at its fullest.  After all, you have invested a lot of time in planning this Special Day.   References available upon request.

We offer one hour Complimentary Meet and Greet to all prospective clients so that we can meet in person and learn about  your wedding day vision answer all questions of how we can contribute  in making your day flow smoothly!

Schedule your Complimentary Consultation Today!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (7)
Non-Religious (3)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)

Jackie is an amazing person, she is professional. nice, funny but serious and on top of her game. she planned everything ahead and really take care of important details that could have been missed without her help...she was a God sent....we have a few wedding coming up and from my experience we will hire Jackie much sooner than we did recently to get some of the weight off our shoulders....she did a fantastic Job at Melissa and Rohith's wedding

Profile Picture Carline, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have made our wedding day as special as it was without Jackie! Flawless in every way and was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Jackie on numerous events and she is always on the ball. As a Catering Manager at a high end resort, we expect a level of professionalism from our recommended vendors to ensure that our couples are well taken care of. Jackie is all that and more. I enjoy working with her and her couples from planning to wedding day. The wedding day goes flawlessly and I know I have no worries when she and Lisa are on site. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/24/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1349195832494 weinsteinvanwartimg6167ninaparkerphotography
220x220 sq 1265750124444 jackiehuggingbride
220x220 sq 1349195761708 jackieandherteamwithsabrina
220x220 sq 1349195880835 weinsteinvanwartimg9364ninaparkerphotography
220x220 sq 1527191489 85ea1536e5c4712b 1527191486 0da926ed049ecc69 1527191484278 1 s1
220x220 sq 1527191489 8ba8019b7997c32a 1527191487 2d8e8a82c6a7062f 1527191484281 2 s2
220x220 sq 1527191489 c1b5e4c179c37229 1527191487 1ed1a10f79630640 1527191484282 3 s3
220x220 sq 1527191489 19298f35028985f8 1527191488 59885225046b7382 1527191484283 4 s4

13 ENDORSEMENTS
It was wonderful working with Jackie! She is sweet and super-organized. I'm always glad when Jackie is on the job because she makes it easier for all the other vendors to do our jobs well, too.

Jackie and her team are amazing! Very professional!

Although I had heard much about Jackie with Smooth- Tie-The- Knots, I had not had the opportunity to personally to work with her untill my last wedding, and I'm sure glad I did. A couple of traits that immediately stood out to me was her calm demeanor and close attention to the timeline. She had a handle on just about every detail with a serene smile on her face. She has such an easygoing personality, but don't let that fool you! She definitely takes authority when the situation calls for it, and makes quick decisions so the bride can just relax and not worry. She can be trusted for direction and have the answers. I would definitely want her on my team!

Jackie is a true professional when it comes to creating a peace of mind for your wedding day. I see many wedding planners and she is one of a handful that makes a bride so relaxed that she can truly enjoy her day from start to finish. It is the details that she manages with other professionals that makes it a team effort. I enjoy every event we have together because it is a privilege and also fun to create the magic with Smooth Tie-The-Knots!

Jackie is amazing!!! She truly cares for every bride and groom!! I have had the privilege to work a number of weddings with Jackie and she is worth every penny you pay her!! Wonderful lady incredible vendor to have present through the wedding day process.

4066 Creekview Ridge Drive, Buford, GA 30518   See On Map