About Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination
Congratulations on this very exciting moment in your lives!
Smooth Tie the Knots offers “Month of/ Day of Wedding Coordination” services designed specifically for couples who have been involved in planning their wedding, yet, need the help of a professional to take their vision and put pieces of this exciting puzzle together in detail so that bride and groom can "let go" on their wedding day and enjoy every once in a lifetime moments!
Smooth Tie the Knots will implement an action plan to gather, review and execute all the details of your wedding day. Our commitment is to ensure your day is everything you imagined! Our interaction with you starts from the day you reserve your date. We will be there to assess you with any guidance during your planning stages, and not "just the month of". We offer an unlimited "lifeline" from the day you reserve your event with us by providing guidance along the way, whether be etiquette questions, vendor recommendations. Consider us as your "partner" to this wonderful project of your lives! A High Level overview is described below.
- Up to 4 planning sessions including final detail meeting with your Venue.
- Unlimited email and phone consultations from the day you sign a contract.
- Complimentary wedding guidance during your entire planning process
- Vendor Confirmations to ensure a synchronized and team effort of your Event.
- General wedding etiquette guidance for bridal party and ushers.
- Orchestration, and direction of your wedding rehearsal including layout positioning of bridal party
- Detailed Wedding Day Timeline for Bridal Party.
- Distribution of wedding day itineraries to vendors.
- Set up of your wedding day accessories
- Pre-Ceremony and Post Ceremony photo time logistics
- Wedding Day Management, including up to 12 hours of onsite coordination,
- Complimentary use of our Bridal Emergency Kit to use during wedding day.
- Handle any unforeseen issues on wedding day to ensure a flawless event for you!
Smooth Tie The Knots is committed to give you and your loved ones the comfort and confidence so that you may enjoy your Wedding Day at its fullest. After all, you have invested a lot of time in planning this Special Day. References available upon request.
We offer one hour Complimentary Meet and Greet to all prospective clients so that we can meet in person and learn about your wedding day vision answer all questions of how we can contribute in making your day flow smoothly!
Schedule your Complimentary Consultation Today!
Categories: Wedding Planner