920 Twin Brook Court, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Pixel This Photography

We are a husband and wife team blessed to have a marriage that is full of love and laughter and we show it everywhere we go -especially weddings! We adore each other, love what we get to do for a living and approach each and every wedding from love's point of view.

The experience we offer for our clients is a big part of who we are. While our primary duty is to capture the day in a beautiful way, how we make our clients FEEL on their big day is just as important to us. We try to set a very comfortable atmosphere by having fun while we're working so our clients can shake off the nerves and actually enjoy the experience.

We would love to tell the story of your day, so please get in touch! Our website is www.pixel-this.net. Thanks so much for your consideration!

~Glen & Becky

Pixel This Photography 6
Pixel This Photography 7

Danielle Abelson · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I would absolutely recommend Pixel This Photography if you want breathtaking photos to have forever! Glen and Becky were so easy to work, very professional and laid back! We just loved them!

As for the final photos, we received them so quickly, and the only words to describe them are simply AMAZING. My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect duo to capture the best day of our life!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Pixel This Photography 8
    Pixel This Photography 9
    Pixel This Photography 10
    Pixel This Photography 11
    Pixel This Photography 12

Pixel This Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Danielle! You two were pretty amazing yourselves ;-) Thank you so much for having us!!
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/15/2019

Dynamic Duo

Oh my gosh... Glen and Becky are the dynamic duo that anyone would be grateful to have to capture a moment in time! They are amazing, artistic and down to earth. They definitely captured every moment of the best day of our lives and we are truly blessed to have been able to work with them for both our engagement photo session and our wedding day. We just got our wedding photos back and are in love with all of them! They definitely helped us recap the day from all the photos and moments we didn’t get to see since we didn’t do first looks before and I’m so glad that we didn’t, it made the first sight of each other that much more special. We hope that we’ll get to work with you both again in the future. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Pixel This Photography 24
    Pixel This Photography 25
    Pixel This Photography 26

Pixel This Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica! It was definitely our pleasure meeting and working with you and Brad for both your engagement session and your big day! Thanks again for choosing us to capture your memories!
  • I

Ivy Mcmurray · Married on 12/01/2018

Stop your search...you've found your photographer

If you're here it's probably because you're looking for the perfect photographers to capture your day...STOP YOUR SEARCH BECAUSE YOU'VE FOUND THEM!! Glenn and Becky of Pixel This Photography are absolutely amazing! There is simply no one else I would have rather have capture the special moments of our wedding day. They are SO flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! They also have the most amazing eye for capturing beautiful pictures (imagine reflections off the wet pavement with misty rain falling in the background that looks like snow)! No matter if you have rain (like we did) or shine your pictures will turn out amazing. I HIGHLY recommend this team!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Pixel This Photography 27

Pixel This Photography's reply:

You are such a sweetie, Ivy We LOVED getting to know you and David and are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Pixel This Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pixel This Photography 1
    $100 off your Wedding Photography
    Receive $100 off any of our wedding packages by using the promo code. Exclusive to Wedding Wire clients!

• It Takes The Cake
    It Takes The Cake Wedding Cakes

As a wedding cake vendor myself, I see a LOT of photographers and their work. Pixel This is the TOP OF THE LINE! I love their clarity in their pictures, and I really LOVE their creativity in their shots! To add to all that, they are the sweetest people to work with. I highly recommend Pixel This Photography!

• A Classy Occasion
    A Classy Occasion Wedding Planners

Glen and Becky, of Pixel This Photography, are truly the sweetest couple and so, so caring. They are, by far, my favorite wedding photographers! I have worked them, not only on a professional level, but they also took the pictures of myself, that are on my website. When they did my pictures, they made me feel very comfortable. They made me laugh and in those particular moments, created some of my favorite photos. Working with them at a wedding is awesome! Being a wedding planner, I've worked with several, many different photographers, but Glen and Becky truly are the best out of all the others. Glen takes amazing photos, while Becky pays attention to the details: making sure a bridesmaid's hair is in place, the bride's dress lays right and the whole wedding party's hands are placed just so, as to not create any awkward poses. They are fun, professional and make you feel at ease. I will always recommend them over and over, because they really are the best!

• Design House Weddings and Events
    Design House Weddings and Events Wedding Florists

We love love love Pixel This Photography. We have worked with them multiple times and they are professional and excellent! Choose them for your event, wedding, or any photo opportunity you may have! They are wonderful!

• 920 Twin Brook Court Lawrenceville, 30043 See on map