920 Twin Brook Court, Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Pixel This Photography

We are a husband and wife team blessed to have a marriage that is full of love and laughter and we show it everywhere we go -especially weddings! We adore each other, love what we get to do for a living and approach each and every wedding from love's point of view.

The experience we offer for our clients is a big part of who we are. While our primary duty is to capture the day in a beautiful way, how we make our clients FEEL on their big day is just as important to us. We try to set a very comfortable atmosphere by having fun while we're working so our clients can shake off the nerves and actually enjoy the experience.

We would love to tell the story of your day, so please get in touch! Our website is www.pixel-this.net. Thanks so much for your consideration!

~Glen & Becky

lake lanier wedding photographer

61 Reviews for Pixel This Photography

Carmel · Married on 10/12/2018

Unbelievable!!

We had the BEST experience with Glen and Becky! Not only were they completely organized and on top of everything, they were professional and so kind. I didn't have to worry about missing any important shots that we wanted to have. They arrived on time and had all their equipment to make sure all our shots where of the best quality. I highly recommend hiring them for your special event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Pixel This Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Carmel! You and Geremy were so amazing and it was OUR pleasure capturing your incredible day!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Totally worth it!

Wow! Glen and Rebecca are amazing.! Our pictures turned out great, we love every single one of them. We were able to meet with both photographers before the wedding to discuss everything we wanted. On the day of the wedding, they were fast, professional, and so much fun! They made us feel like a million bucks! We highly recommend this company, you will not regret it!!

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

Glenn and Rebecca’s are an amazing team!! They have tons of experience in what they do and have it down pat! I felt very comfortable hiring them and trusting them to capture my special day.

Pixel This Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pixel This Photography 1
    $100 off your Wedding Photography
    Receive $100 off any of our wedding packages by using the promo code. Exclusive to Wedding Wire clients!

• It Takes The Cake
    It Takes The Cake Wedding Cakes

As a wedding cake vendor myself, I see a LOT of photographers and their work. Pixel This is the TOP OF THE LINE! I love their clarity in their pictures, and I really LOVE their creativity in their shots! To add to all that, they are the sweetest people to work with. I highly recommend Pixel This Photography!

• A Classy Occasion
    A Classy Occasion Wedding Planners

Glen and Becky, of Pixel This Photography, are truly the sweetest couple and so, so caring. They are, by far, my favorite wedding photographers! I have worked them, not only on a professional level, but they also took the pictures of myself, that are on my website. When they did my pictures, they made me feel very comfortable. They made me laugh and in those particular moments, created some of my favorite photos. Working with them at a wedding is awesome! Being a wedding planner, I've worked with several, many different photographers, but Glen and Becky truly are the best out of all the others. Glen takes amazing photos, while Becky pays attention to the details: making sure a bridesmaid's hair is in place, the bride's dress lays right and the whole wedding party's hands are placed just so, as to not create any awkward poses. They are fun, professional and make you feel at ease. I will always recommend them over and over, because they really are the best!

• Design House Weddings and Events
    Design House Weddings and Events Wedding Florists

We love love love Pixel This Photography. We have worked with them multiple times and they are professional and excellent! Choose them for your event, wedding, or any photo opportunity you may have! They are wonderful!

• 920 Twin Brook Court Lawrenceville, GA 30043 See on map