Platinum Bride Photography

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$2,695 Most Popular Price

$2,695 Most Popular Price

Platinum Bride Photography is a wedding photography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. We're a husband-and-wife team that's covered over 300 weddings in the last decade! We love having fun with couples and keeping things relaxed and enjoyable during photoshoots. We will strive to capture your love story in a natural way, preserving precious memories that you can cherish for a lifetime!

When you choose Platinum Bride Photography, you get 100% focus for your wedding day. This includes full-day coverage so that we can tell your story in full without time constraints. We want you and your family to enjoy every minute of your day, so we keep group photos and portraits snappy and efficient so you can get back to the celebrations. Afterward, we create bespoke wedding albums and will collaborate with you to ensure your favorite images are displayed. Additionally, you can look forward to ownership of every image captured on the day. Other services and products available include:

• Wedding packages
  • Additional hours
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Custom graphics
  • Digital files
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,695

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7 out of 5 rating
  • User2582947 1+ year ago
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dax is great. The timeline of Wedding Day changed a thousand times throughout the day, and he went with it. He was really fun to work with, and I can't wait to see the shots he got (it's only been 4 days, and he says it normally takes a week or two to get the pictures to the bride). And the best part? The pictures are mine, completely. He doesn't believe in "holding them hostage" like some other photographers do.
    Paige Married on 09/25/2015
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dax is absolutely amazing! He is very professional and has a great work ethic. He does by himself what it would take two photographers to do. He is kind and very patient. He showed up on time, and was very responsive to any concerns or questions that I had leading up to my day. The pictures are high quality and he takes tons of shots. He scheduled his whole day around me and my event so he was not on a time limit. I wasn't able to be everywhere on my wedding day but the pics that Dax took told the whole story for me, so I was able to see and recall every detail. The turnaround time for the pics is awesome. I highly recommend him for any event. He has made a great impression on my family, friends and my new husband and I. I am so glad I found him for my special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 39901
Location of (Platinum Bride Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding