Design House Weddings and Events

Buford, GA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Design House Weddings & Events is a full-service floral company specializing in weddings and special events. We are located in Buford, GA and service all North Georgia and Atlanta areas. Design House offers a fresh and modern approach to weddings and events.

Our team embraces the use of color and texture in design, provides incomparable customer service, and are dedicated to bringing our client's dreams to fruition. Pamela Holley is the talented creative force behind Design House Weddings & Events. Pamela is an Event Floral Designer and Floral Artist with well over 15 years experience in the floral industry. She has the profound ability to interpret your ideas, customize them, and turn your dreams into reality.

We sincerely hope you’ll consider meeting with one of our designers to discuss your event. Our clients consistently thank us for making the process of choosing their flowers an enjoyable, effortless experience. Whether you are seeking designs that are modern, earthy, simple or elegant, you can be confident that Design House will create memorable florals sure to exceed even the highest of expectations!

To schedule a wedding consultation with one of our designers, please fill out the following form: https://form.jotform.com/60186418998168

Phone: 770-904-4488

Email: dhflowers@bellsouth.net
Web: www.dhweddingsandevents.com
Blog: www.dhweddingsandevents.wordpress.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhflowers

Please be sure to visit our Facebook page for more info! We update often so make sure you "like" our page to see our changes! http://www.facebook.com/dhflowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$22

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Chandeliers
Lanterns
Outdoor
Pinspotting
Uplighting

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Signage
Table Runners
Vases

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Anna W. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Mother of Bride

Anne, our designer, was able to change 3 days before our wedding when we decided to move inside at Lake Lanier Island Resort. She made a beautiful sheer backdrop for our ceremony in addition the beautiful flowers.
  • Crisdrew
    Cristina Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful flowers

Pam was amazing, she was super flexible with my last minute requests. The flowers turned out beautiful!
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 05/08/2021

Highly recommend

I absolutely loved my experience with Design House and Jessica specifically! I had a vision but design/decor is definitely not a strong area for me. Jessica was able to understand the look I was going for but epically enhance it. I loved that she listened to all my ideas but also offered me alternatives to some things based on all of her experience. She stuck to my vision but I ended up taking all of her advice on swaps/alternatives and the final look was far better than anything I could have imagined. Jessica was responsive and professional but also a really fun person to work with and have around on the big day. She was extremely thoughtful and detail-oriented. I could not have had a better experience with her nor could I have been any happier with the final product. I highly recommend booking Design House!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pixel This Photography Pixel This Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love the talented team at Design House. They are such professionals and some of the nicest people you will ever meet! The work that Design House does is truly exceptional and their designs are as unique as the brides they serve. We give them our highest recommendation! On a scale of 1-10, they are a 20!

SE Events SE Events Wedding DJs

It's always great to see Pam and her staff at events and it's always easy to work alongside them. Top Notch Florist with fabulous designs!

Mike Jones Entertainment and Events Mike Jones Entertainment and Events Wedding DJs

I don't know where to begin except...Pam, Jessica, and their team are incredible! Their eye to detail shows in their designs for all occasions. Floral arrangements are stunning every time I work with them. It is a must to meet this incredible team. Whatever season it is, whatever the celebration is...PLEASE contact them to put the WOW on the lips of your guests!!!

3200 Woodward Crossing Blvd Suite B106, Suite B106 Buford, GA, 30519
Location of (Design House Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding