131 Reviews for Design House Weddings and Events

Corsages (9)
Venue Visit (5)
Single Flowers (5)
129 Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Pam and her team did the flowers and Devore for my daughters wedding reception at Lake Lanier exceeded our expectations. Her attention to detail and creativity is outstanding. I would highly recommend Design House.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

they are simply amazing!!!! I would recommend them to anyone im so very pleased

Profile Picture User6083558, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Design house of flowers was recommended by Lanier Islands and I am so glad that they did! Pam was so easy to work with and was always there when I had questions. At our first meeting I gave her a budget and she kept to it and was very honest with me about what was in budget and what wasn't. I really didn't have that much of an idea of what I wanted and she was prepared with pictures and tons of ideas! It was so beautiful! Two days before my wedding I contacted her because a tropical storm was going to hit on my wedding day and it was an outside wedding. I told her we might have to move it inside and change some of the decor. She told me no problem but to let me know the next day in the afternoon. That morning we decided to move it inside and the room that was available, I wanted ALL of the wall draped and one in the middle of the room for the ceremony. Pam and Jennifer were working on a wedding for that day and they sat with me while working on the wedding to go over all the new changes. I had no draping originally at all. The piece of paper was covered with changes and there was a wedding there that night so they couldn't start on it until morning. They managed to get every single new detail done by my wedding and it looked so beautiful! I would highly recommend design house!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Design house was one of Chateau Elan preferred vendors for floral and decor. As soon as I met with Pam she was so helpful and worked within your budget. We had to move the wedding ceremony inside due to rain. I worked with Jessica and she was able to pull off the most amazing decor last minute. They made sure everything was gorgeous down to the smallest detail. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kaesha, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

DHOF was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process. Jessica is not only an amazing florist, but an amazing human! You will LOVE her and the work she does. She took my vagueness and indecisiveness and turned it into my perfect vision. I cannot speak highly enough of their quality and professionalism. We loved them so much we even had them do flowers for our rehearsal dinner flowers which were equally as beautiful and wonderful. They are absolutely reasonable and honest and deliver a product that is beyond your expectations. They really will take your event and treat it as if it were their own. From one bride to another, stop looking any further, go with design house, you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Design House has found a special place in our hearts!! Pam was an absolute doll to work with; very professional, responsive and talented. She just "gets it". She took my wedding floral vision beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Every single detail was perfect. It's been 3 weeks and our guests are still talking about the wedding decor. Due to the wind on our wedding day, the Design House team had to make some last-minute executive decisions for our outdoor ceremony florals. I was not at all concerned because I truly trusted them with the overall vision. It was very important to us to see the reception room before our guests entered. When we walked in...OMG...it was absolutely beautiful!!! The tall centerpieces with cherry blossom branches, the low centerpieces with beautiful lanterns and candlelights, the draping behind our sweetheart table...absolutely PERFECT!! But the suspended cake literally "took the cake"!!! We were sooooo happy with how everything turned out that we had to stop by the Design House shop on that Monday before heading off to our honeymoon just to say THANK YOU!!! We highly recommend this vendor...it is worth every single penny we spent! :))

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture TuRhonda, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Design House was the first vendor I looked at for flowers, table décor, and lighting! Pam is such a sweetheart and is very talented. She listens to what you dream your wedding will look like and helps make it happen! I was indecisive of what I wanted for the centerpieces and she helped me and it was absolutely gorgeous! They made the ceremony so romantic and the reception was a dream come true! I pulled up my bouquet on Pinterest and Pam made it with ease and it was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend Design House! I wouldn't look any further!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison , 11/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Design House went above and beyond for my wedding. We had a family tragedy just 6 months before my wedding. My beloved Father passed away suddenly. This was the hardest thing our family has ever endured. Up until this tragedy, my Dad was part of all the wedding planning, including the trip to Design house to meet Jessica and plan this wedding top to bottom. Not many Dad's get this involved in EVERY detail! As the wedding got closer we reached out to Design house to see if we could add on a few details and what the cost would be....Jessica had met my Dad and felt so bad about what had happened and knew my Mom was overwhelmed with hosting this big event with out my Dad and offered the extra stuff as a gift. This shows how much Design House truly cares about their clients and wants them to have their dreams come true. The day of the wedding, as I walked down the aisle, I felt like I was in a dream and the reception was decorated beyond my expectations and what I had envisioned. I still look back on that day (less than a month ago) and it was all a dream come true. Thanks Design house for making our day the best that it could be given the circumstances. My Dad would have been in tears at how beautiful it was. Our guests still talk about it. I will never forget that. Thanks so much
Lauren Crystal

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Design House did a fantastic job on our wedding décor at Chateau Elan! They provided beautiful flowers, lighting, draping, and decorations for our wedding. They incorporated some personal touches that were top notch! Pam worked with us through the entire process and was on site day of to ensure everything turned out perfectly.

Profile Picture Jessy, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I absolutely LOVED everything about Design House! I was the type of bride that had no clue what types of flowers or designs I wanted. I knew in my head what I was picturing and wanting but didn't know if it was possible, acceptable decor, or how to express what I was thinking. I sat down with Jessica at Design House, told her what I was thinking and she put together a wonderful quote that included types of flowers to be used and every detail imaginable. The prices were very reasonable. I was beyond impressed with EVERYTHING they put together and they absolutely delivered gorgeous arrangements and flowers. Hands down, I would use them again for another event.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Loved, loved, loved, my flowers! Jessica did a great job helping to me bring my ideas to life and Pam just took it to the next level. I was speechless when I saw how beautiful the ceremony and reception areas were. I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Geor'Keathea, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jessica at Design House of Flowers was amazing. I don't know anything about flowers. She took my vision and really made it happen. It was amazing. We received so many compliments on the centerpieces. They really out did themselves!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The flowers and décor at my wedding ceremony and reception were beyond what I ever could have dreamed! Working with Jessica at Design House of flowers was a fantastic experience. When I first met Jessica I was not sure where to start; I didn’t even know what types of flowers or all the details I would need to consider for flowers and décor. She was incredibly patient and walked me through everything I may want to consider when choosing flowers and décor and showed me some examples on Pinterest or from her own gallery to give me an idea of what it might look like. When I was ready to start making decisions she had a list which she walked me through to ensure we captured everything. It took her about 48 hours to input everything into her planning spreadsheet and provide me with costs. About one month before our wedding I contacted Jessica again as I had made changes along the planning process which necessitated changing the colors of the flowers and décor to Royal Blue and Silver. Jessica was so patient and understanding. I also added draping to all of the walls in my reception venue as it was inside at Lake Lanier and I wanted it to have a regal look. It was so easy to give Jessica feedback and she answered any and all questions I had. I felt Jessica was invested in making my wedding look perfect as two days before the wedding she called and suggested adding table runners to my guest tables which would match the silver glitz table cloth on the sweetheart and cake tables and give it something extra. Not only did she suggest it but she did not add an additional charge to me for this and her idea looked amazing and tied the room together. Also, Jessica went above and beyond on the day of the wedding as she saw my venue had set up black draping around the AV Screen which was harsh against the rest of the décor so she took it upon herself to add additional draping to ensure the screen was draped as a curtain in white and it looked AMAZING! Again this was just her attentio

Profile Picture Tara, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We picked flowers that were deep purples, pinks, and greens. The colors and flowers were amazing. All of our guest were so complementary of the decor. It was truly breathtaking.

Profile Picture Vernell, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We had a wonderful experience with Design House for our wedding. Everything was just so beautiful: bride/bridesmaid bouquets, the centerpieces, flowers on the cake, drapery and chandelier, lanterns, flower girl halos, and much more. Jessica was super easy to work with and very responsive and you know exactly what you're getting. And it made everything so much less stressful when she was able to handle some of my last minute changes with a smile. Definitely recommend Design House!

Profile Picture Bre, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

They do absolutely amazing work! I did not know much about flowers or how many different kinds of roses there are. Pam created the most amazing arrangements! Would highly recommend her for anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I am so thrilled with my bouquet from Design House of Flowers. Jessica sat down with me and my Pinterest board to figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She absolutely nailed it! What made the flowers extra special were the little details like the rhinestones on the roses, and the crystal design on the wrap. They also provided a free toss bouquet, so that I could keep mine. I highly recommend this florist!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Design house did a wonderful decor for my wedding at Lake Lanier!

Profile Picture User7137818, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
3.8

I was disappointed with some of the final flower products from this vendor. Although many of the table decorations, outdoor lighting and my bouquet were beautiful, they did not create the cake topper I envisioned and thought was communicated. I was also disappointed in the bridesmaids' bouquets; the flower bunches seemed paltry and skimped on. My bouquet was beautiful, but unfortunately, it was not wrapped well and a loose pin poked the groom's finger, causing it to bleed. They were very accommodating in using vases we provided and indeed made several beautiful arrangements, but I would suggest triple checking contract details to ensure your vision is realized with this vendor.

Profile Picture carrie, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Venue Visit

DHOF is amazing!!! Immediately after my wedding ended, I thought it would be so nice to have another event just so I could use them again. Their floral designs and arrangements as well as value for what is received is outstanding. They are very fair with pricing! I gave the colors I wanted and was blown away with the end result! I wanted to take home every single piece that they made for the event, unfortunately I could not.

Profile Picture Celisa, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Initially I was going to do my bouquets myself. I had done some for my sisters wedding. As the Big Day was approaching I really started to feel the pressure of everything. It took us a bit of back and forth to finally decide what direction we were going to go in. We lived out of town and Pamela was flexible in meeting with us though they were swapped from Prom and wedding season. Pam worked with us to arrange the perfect Table Center Pieces- Bridal Bouquet-Mason jar flowers and even a few fresh flowers for a cake topper. We also ended up using them to hang tea lights throughout the winery's cask reception room. The day of the wedding they dropped off my bouquet in my room well in advance- met with my point person and arranged the flower on the estate table maticulously. The 6 bouquet's were breathtaking! The tea lights were perfect. When I walked into my own reception I was taken back with how beautiful everything was! I ended up spending a bit more to have this done but it was worth EVERY CENT! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cinnamon, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

We were SO pleased with Jessica at Design House! She was willing to meet with us several times before the wedding weekend, and was kind to return our phone calls and emails promptly with any questions or concerns we had. She did a more than spectacular job with the flowers and the decorating for both the ceremony and the reception at Chateau Elan Winery in Braselton, Ga. My son-in -law and his father built a wooden cross for the ceremony which she decorated so beautifully and perfectly! Her staff worked efficiently and wonderfully that day coordinating moving flowers and even decor WE had supplied from the ceremony to the reception during cocktail hour. Our guests kept commenting on the beauty of the wedding and how much FUN it was the whole weekend! Jessica was kind to even offer us the use of some furniture at the cocktail hour that was a great help for some of our guests while waiting to be seated at dinner. She is extremely professional, but very attentive to your personal desires to make your wedding unique! Highly recommend her as the perfect florist/decor vendor for a gorgeous wedding day experience!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

If you are deciding on a vendor to do your decor and flowers for your special day, you don't have to look any further! Pam and Design House of Flowers were amazing. I went into my first meeting with Pam with my vision for my wedding; she listened to me and what I wanted and without a doubt made it happen, better than what I thought. It was beautiful!!!! The flowers are fresh, she has great ideas to add, and she goes the extra step to ensure that your day is 100% perfect! Pam is easy to work with, super sweet, and understanding! Regardless of budget, you should at least meet with her. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! I was nervous because I never saw a mock bouquet before my wedding, but was pleased with all the bouquets the day of. Design House also worked with my budget, so I was able to still get the look that I wanted in my bouquet.

Profile Picture User6250738, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My whole wedding turned out beautifully thanks to Design House. Jessica did a great job taking my vague ideas and helping me choose specific flowers and arrangements. Everything was better than I could have imagined, and I got tons of comments on how beautiful all of the flowers were. They also did a great job draping the ceiling and making a typical ballroom feel very special. I loved being able to get all kinds of decor in one place, instead of having to go to several different vendors.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit