Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

133 | Buford, GA

133 Reviews for Design House Weddings and Events

133 Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Kris · Married on 08/08/2018

Design House was absolutely amazing! I booked the service for ceiling drapery and a backdrop for a sweetheart table. The design was stunning and included an alluring chandelier. I worked with Pamela and she was professional, knowledgeable and she stayed in communication. The design created a glamorous atmosphere and made our wedding photos beautiful.

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Pam and her team did the flowers and Devore for my daughters wedding reception at Lake Lanier exceeded our expectations. Her attention to detail and creativity is outstanding. I would highly recommend Design House.

• User6083558 · 1+ year ago

they are simply amazing!!!! I would recommend them to anyone im so very pleased

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

Design house of flowers was recommended by Lanier Islands and I am so glad that they did! Pam was so easy to work with and was always there when I had questions. At our first meeting I gave her a budget and she kept to it and was very honest with me about what was in budget and what wasn't. I really didn't have that much of an idea of what I wanted and she was prepared with pictures and tons of ideas! It was so beautiful! Two days before my wedding I contacted her because a tropical storm was going to hit on my wedding day and it was an outside wedding. I told her we might have to move it inside and change some of the decor. She told me no problem but to let me know the next day in the afternoon. That morning we decided to move it inside and the room that was available, I wanted ALL of the wall draped and one in the middle of the room for the ceremony. Pam and Jennifer were working on a wedding for that day and they sat with me while working on the wedding to go over all the new changes. I had no draping originally at all. The piece of paper was covered with changes and there was a wedding there that night so they couldn't start on it until morning. They managed to get every single new detail done by my wedding and it looked so beautiful! I would highly recommend design house!! <3

Design House Weddings and Events 1
    Design House Weddings and Events 2
    Design House Weddings and Events 3
    Design House Weddings and Events 4

Kaesha · Married on 07/01/2017

Design house was one of Chateau Elan preferred vendors for floral and decor. As soon as I met with Pam she was so helpful and worked within your budget. We had to move the wedding ceremony inside due to rain. I worked with Jessica and she was able to pull off the most amazing decor last minute. They made sure everything was gorgeous down to the smallest detail. Highly recommend them!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2017

DHOF was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process. Jessica is not only an amazing florist, but an amazing human! You will LOVE her and the work she does. She took my vagueness and indecisiveness and turned it into my perfect vision. I cannot speak highly enough of their quality and professionalism. We loved them so much we even had them do flowers for our rehearsal dinner flowers which were equally as beautiful and wonderful. They are absolutely reasonable and honest and deliver a product that is beyond your expectations. They really will take your event and treat it as if it were their own. From one bride to another, stop looking any further, go with design house, you will NOT be disappointed.

• TFree

TuRhonda · Married on 03/18/2017

Design House has found a special place in our hearts!! Pam was an absolute doll to work with; very professional, responsive and talented. She just "gets it". She took my wedding floral vision beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Every single detail was perfect. It's been 3 weeks and our guests are still talking about the wedding decor. Due to the wind on our wedding day, the Design House team had to make some last-minute executive decisions for our outdoor ceremony florals. I was not at all concerned because I truly trusted them with the overall vision. It was very important to us to see the reception room before our guests entered. When we walked in...OMG...it was absolutely beautiful!!! The tall centerpieces with cherry blossom branches, the low centerpieces with beautiful lanterns and candlelights, the draping behind our sweetheart table...absolutely PERFECT!! But the suspended cake literally "took the cake"!!! We were sooooo happy with how everything turned out that we had to stop by the Design House shop on that Monday before heading off to our honeymoon just to say THANK YOU!!! We highly recommend this vendor...it is worth every single penny we spent! :))

Sent on 04/08/2017

Design House Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved designing your wedding along with the help of my amazing team-we did it!!! Jessica's talent perfectly excuted your suspened cake structure!! We love our brides and using our 13 years of experince to create dream weddings, we will not disappoint. Congratulations and Best Wishes :) Pam

Allison · Married on 11/18/2016

Design House was the first vendor I looked at for flowers, table décor, and lighting! Pam is such a sweetheart and is very talented. She listens to what you dream your wedding will look like and helps make it happen! I was indecisive of what I wanted for the centerpieces and she helped me and it was absolutely gorgeous! They made the ceremony so romantic and the reception was a dream come true! I pulled up my bouquet on Pinterest and Pam made it with ease and it was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend Design House! I wouldn't look any further!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Design House Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved designing your dream wedding with ease of a trusting bride! Congratulations and Best Wishes :) Pam

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

Design House went above and beyond for my wedding. We had a family tragedy just 6 months before my wedding. My beloved Father passed away suddenly. This was the hardest thing our family has ever endured. Up until this tragedy, my Dad was part of all the wedding planning, including the trip to Design house to meet Jessica and plan this wedding top to bottom. Not many Dad's get this involved in EVERY detail! As the wedding got closer we reached out to Design house to see if we could add on a few details and what the cost would be....Jessica had met my Dad and felt so bad about what had happened and knew my Mom was overwhelmed with hosting this big event with out my Dad and offered the extra stuff as a gift. This shows how much Design House truly cares about their clients and wants them to have their dreams come true. The day of the wedding, as I walked down the aisle, I felt like I was in a dream and the reception was decorated beyond my expectations and what I had envisioned. I still look back on that day (less than a month ago) and it was all a dream come true. Thanks Design house for making our day the best that it could be given the circumstances. My Dad would have been in tears at how beautiful it was. Our guests still talk about it. I will never forget that. Thanks so much
    Lauren Crystal

Jessy · Married on 11/05/2016

Design House did a fantastic job on our wedding décor at Chateau Elan! They provided beautiful flowers, lighting, draping, and decorations for our wedding. They incorporated some personal touches that were top notch! Pam worked with us through the entire process and was on site day of to ensure everything turned out perfectly.

Kirsten · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely LOVED everything about Design House! I was the type of bride that had no clue what types of flowers or designs I wanted. I knew in my head what I was picturing and wanting but didn't know if it was possible, acceptable decor, or how to express what I was thinking. I sat down with Jessica at Design House, told her what I was thinking and she put together a wonderful quote that included types of flowers to be used and every detail imaginable. The prices were very reasonable. I was beyond impressed with EVERYTHING they put together and they absolutely delivered gorgeous arrangements and flowers. Hands down, I would use them again for another event.

• Ian & Jojo's Special Day

Geor'Keathea · Married on 11/04/2016

Loved, loved, loved, my flowers! Jessica did a great job helping to me bring my ideas to life and Pam just took it to the next level. I was speechless when I saw how beautiful the ceremony and reception areas were. I would highly recommend this company.

Lindsey · Married on 10/28/2016

Jessica at Design House of Flowers was amazing. I don't know anything about flowers. She took my vision and really made it happen. It was amazing. We received so many compliments on the centerpieces. They really out did themselves!!!!

Tara · Married on 10/15/2016

The flowers and décor at my wedding ceremony and reception were beyond what I ever could have dreamed! Working with Jessica at Design House of flowers was a fantastic experience. When I first met Jessica I was not sure where to start; I didn’t even know what types of flowers or all the details I would need to consider for flowers and décor. She was incredibly patient and walked me through everything I may want to consider when choosing flowers and décor and showed me some examples on Pinterest or from her own gallery to give me an idea of what it might look like. When I was ready to start making decisions she had a list which she walked me through to ensure we captured everything. It took her about 48 hours to input everything into her planning spreadsheet and provide me with costs. About one month before our wedding I contacted Jessica again as I had made changes along the planning process which necessitated changing the colors of the flowers and décor to Royal Blue and Silver. Jessica was so patient and understanding. I also added draping to all of the walls in my reception venue as it was inside at Lake Lanier and I wanted it to have a regal look. It was so easy to give Jessica feedback and she answered any and all questions I had. I felt Jessica was invested in making my wedding look perfect as two days before the wedding she called and suggested adding table runners to my guest tables which would match the silver glitz table cloth on the sweetheart and cake tables and give it something extra. Not only did she suggest it but she did not add an additional charge to me for this and her idea looked amazing and tied the room together. Also, Jessica went above and beyond on the day of the wedding as she saw my venue had set up black draping around the AV Screen which was harsh against the rest of the décor so she took it upon herself to add additional draping to ensure the screen was draped as a curtain in white and it looked AMAZING! Again this was just her attentio

Vernell · Married on 10/08/2016

We picked flowers that were deep purples, pinks, and greens. The colors and flowers were amazing. All of our guest were so complementary of the decor. It was truly breathtaking.

Bre · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Design House for our wedding. Everything was just so beautiful: bride/bridesmaid bouquets, the centerpieces, flowers on the cake, drapery and chandelier, lanterns, flower girl halos, and much more. Jessica was super easy to work with and very responsive and you know exactly what you're getting. And it made everything so much less stressful when she was able to handle some of my last minute changes with a smile. Definitely recommend Design House!

Margaret · Married on 08/26/2016

They do absolutely amazing work! I did not know much about flowers or how many different kinds of roses there are. Pam created the most amazing arrangements! Would highly recommend her for anyone getting married.

Sara · Married on 07/29/2016

I am so thrilled with my bouquet from Design House of Flowers. Jessica sat down with me and my Pinterest board to figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She absolutely nailed it! What made the flowers extra special were the little details like the rhinestones on the roses, and the crystal design on the wrap. They also provided a free toss bouquet, so that I could keep mine. I highly recommend this florist!

Kathy · Married on 05/29/2016

We were SO pleased with Jessica at Design House! She was willing to meet with us several times before the wedding weekend, and was kind to return our phone calls and emails promptly with any questions or concerns we had. She did a more than spectacular job with the flowers and the decorating for both the ceremony and the reception at Chateau Elan Winery in Braselton, Ga. My son-in -law and his father built a wooden cross for the ceremony which she decorated so beautifully and perfectly! Her staff worked efficiently and wonderfully that day coordinating moving flowers and even decor WE had supplied from the ceremony to the reception during cocktail hour. Our guests kept commenting on the beauty of the wedding and how much FUN it was the whole weekend! Jessica was kind to even offer us the use of some furniture at the cocktail hour that was a great help for some of our guests while waiting to be seated at dinner. She is extremely professional, but very attentive to your personal desires to make your wedding unique! Highly recommend her as the perfect florist/decor vendor for a gorgeous wedding day experience!

Victoria · Married on 04/23/2016

If you are deciding on a vendor to do your decor and flowers for your special day, you don't have to look any further! Pam and Design House of Flowers were amazing. I went into my first meeting with Pam with my vision for my wedding; she listened to me and what I wanted and without a doubt made it happen, better than what I thought. It was beautiful!!!! The flowers are fresh, she has great ideas to add, and she goes the extra step to ensure that your day is 100% perfect! Pam is easy to work with, super sweet, and understanding! Regardless of budget, you should at least meet with her. I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

My whole wedding turned out beautifully thanks to Design House. Jessica did a great job taking my vague ideas and helping me choose specific flowers and arrangements. Everything was better than I could have imagined, and I got tons of comments on how beautiful all of the flowers were. They also did a great job draping the ceiling and making a typical ballroom feel very special. I loved being able to get all kinds of decor in one place, instead of having to go to several different vendors.

Alexa · Married on 10/17/2015

Pam at Design House of Flowers is wonderful! She captured by vision perfectly. She created the most beautiful vintage, romantic, elegant centerpieces and tablescapes for my wedding. Every single table was absolutely gorgeous! She went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. She listened to my wants and wishes, gave amazing feedback, and the end result was perfection! I cannot thank her and her team enough!

They were amazing! From the consultation to the day of the wedding they were available and pleasant to work with! They exceeded our expectations and were very reasonably priced! I wouldn't pick anyone else for your flowers and decorations!

Kristen · Married on 08/08/2015

Sarah at Design House made our wedding absolutely beautiful! She's took all our ideas & made the most amazing arrangements. Our guests are still talking about how incredible it was!

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

Pam at Design House was absolutely AMAZING! Our reception and ceremony decorations and flowers were stunning! My husband and I got so many compliments on everything. She was incredibly easy to work with. She took my Pinterest board and seriously made the perfect wedding for us by doing so! I can't thank Pam enough for the incredible work she did!