Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 6
Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 7

Melissa Marks · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Jackie was beyond amazing! A wedding can be so stressful but she was there to help out every step of the way. She is very efficient, has everything planned out perfectly, and is such a joy to work with. No matter the size of the wedding - it is a lot more steps than you realize and having Jackie and her team made everything magical. Our wedding was a smaller wedding so at first I wasn't sure if we even needed a coordinator. I'm so glad I did in the end and I highly recommend Jackie!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for your words Melissa!! It makes us live more of what we do!! All the best to you and Phillip!!

Kat Kearny · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The best month/day of planner around!

Jackie was so organized and flexible with meeting/call times. She helped make sure I had every detail covered. Not only is she professional, but very personable and made sure we followed our timeline. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Harof · Married on 06/01/2019

She was everywhere!

Jackie and Lisa are rock stars. If you want it done, they'll get it done. No matter how odd the decor or activity. She helped me set up live fish tanks on every table. Not a single fish died! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 05/18/2019

Calming and Consistent!

Smooth Tie the Knot did an excellent job of keeping me on track throughout the wedding planning process. She also handled all of the day of drama with such finesse that I didnt have a clue. She just ensured that my day was "perfect" in every way! She kept both me and my mom calm and collected to make sure the wedding went smoothly. Jackie is a wonderful coordinator and becomes more like family through the process!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tonya! It was a pleasure to work with you on your destination wedding. REALLY enjoyed our 3-way phone planning sessions with you and your mom! Stay in touch! Can't wait to see those amazing photos!!!
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommended!!

Jackie was incredible!! She made the entire planning process so easy and enjoyable. Each of our planning meetings was productive, yet it didn't feel like work - we just got to talk about our vision, and Jackie (and Smooth Tie the Knots) made it happen! Come the day of, everything was executed flawlessly.
    Jackie supported us from start to finish. Her assisting in the communication with our venue was a HUGE help. It was also convenient that we could use their rental items - signage, lanterns, chargers, etc. - all of which were very nice!
    Jackie, we can not thank you enough for being such a joy to work with the past 6 months! We highly recommend Smooth Tie the Knots for your wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara Benzaquen · Married on 03/02/2019

Beyond expectations

Don't think about it. Plan your wedding with Jackie. She was way more than just a "day-of coordinator". She worked with us over 5 months to help us put all the pieces together. She was so professional, detail-oriented and always making sure we had everything we needed. She talked to all the vendor several times to ensure everyone was on time and know what to do. The day of the wedding was beyond perfect. She and her fantastic assistant took care of everything and we had a fabulous stress-free celebration. Thats all we wanted and the main reason we decided to hire a coordinator, mission accomplished! Before the wedding everyone kept telling me.. dont worry, something WILL go wrong in your wedding day.. well, not with Jackie!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Joey Munoz · Married on 12/08/2018

This is the company you need to work with!!!

Smooth Tie The Knots is the best Wedding Planning Company that I could have worked with for my wife's and I wedding. They made everything go so smoothly and when hiccups came along, they were able to figure out alternative very quickly. They were wonderful to work with and I am very grateful for the ease they brought to my wedding time. I would recommend them over and over again to anyone interested in having a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Book Now! You Won't Regret It!

Hand's down, booking Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knot was the best decision we made over the course of the entire wedding planning process. Jackie makes planning a wedding fun and minimizes your stress completely! She seriously handles every single little detail and ensures every dream you have comes true on your wedding day - and even more so, that it runs as smoothly as possible. Jackie has all the answers and gives great advice and input if you ever need it. Seriously, do yourself a favor and hire Jackie as your day-of coordinator. It will be the best decision you make (other than marrying your best friend!).

Sent on 11/09/2018

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa and Brandon! It was truly a great honor to get to know you and your family throughout the process! All the best for the two of you in this great journey together!

Kelly Ann · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Couldn’t have done it without her!!

Working with Jackie was one of the best decisions we made! She made getting to the wedding day so easy and smooth. She did great the day of and everything went perfect!! We love Jackie and we couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

It's going to be hard to leave a review that explains how amazing Jackie is, but here it goes. We decided to get a coordinator thinking that she would only help with day-of things (organizing pictures, lining people up...). Jackie does way beyond that. We met 4 or 5 times prior to the wedding so she could help us every step of the way. She asked us about every aspect of the wedding and got to know our bridal party and family members through our meetings. She coordinated with our venue, florist, DJ, minister, and videographer by sending them day of timelines to make sure all of them were on the same page. The day of the wedding was flawless. Jackie made sure everything went off without a hitch. Smooth Tie-The-Knots is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Brett for your kind words! It was an honor to get to know you, your family and everyone involved in such a wonderful celebration! Many Blessings to you and Brett!

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2018

Jackie & her team are truly amazing! I went into my wedding day completely stress free knowing she had my back! Completely worth it to get a planner, especially one eco clearly knows what they’re doing! Everyone enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ryanne · Married on 09/09/2018

Jackie was amazing to work with. She was on top of everything and thought of every detail. It was worth every penny to have the peace-of-mind on the wedding day that everything was taken care of. She was in touch with all of our vendors and attendees making sure everything ran smoothly. We had rain on our wedding day, during the set-up and reception and she still made sure everything was perfect. Couldn't imagine the day without her!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2018

Jackie was great to work with. She took care of all the details and the coordination with all our vendors. I would highly recommend Jackie to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Hecmarys · Married on 06/16/2018

Jackie was absolutely the BEST COORDINATOR/PLANNER/FRIEND/PART-MOM ever! As an experienced wedding coordinator, Jackie ALWAYS helped me and my now husband through all the enjoyable and challenging moments during our planning throughout the entire year!! We had multiple sessions throughout the year in addition to our wedding coordination, which provided additional guidance, organization, and time management to make sure we were on track for our big day! She was always very RESPONSIVE, FRIENDLY, KIND, COURTEOUS, RESPECTFUL and UNDERSTANDING! We couldn't have ask for anybody better! Our wedding was at The Biltmore Ballrooms in Midtown - Atlanta and even though it was her first time working with our specific venue she eased right into it, communicated effectively with all our vendors, and they truly appreciated her professionalism, responsiveness, and follow through. During our actual wedding day, she cared to deliver everything she promised and MORE to make us feel very comfortable and stress-free. Jackie was there through every moment of our BIG DAY from morning till after midnight! She always supported me and even helped me emotionally during times I felt overwhelmed!! Jackie is really a sweetheart and you will have no trouble sharing your ideas and expectations with her as she is EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING AND PASSIONATE about what she does! SHE WILL GET THINGS DONE FAST... and you'll be impressed by her dedication and noticeable effort at what she does for you!!DO NOT HESITATE on contacting her about any type of wedding questions as she is always ready to help with tips from her past experiences! Talking and sharing about our wedding expectations was so easy with her and SHE NEVER SAID NO to any of my high expectations! Jackie is bilingual and completely fluent in English and Spanish, which was extremely useful for our family and guests from South America. JACKIE YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! Thank you for making our wedding fantasy come true! Hecmarys & Peter Hirsch

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 8
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 9

Carline · Married on 05/20/2018

Jackie is an amazing person, she is professional. nice, funny but serious and on top of her game. she planned everything ahead and really take care of important details that could have been missed without her help...she was a God sent....we have a few wedding coming up and from my experience we will hire Jackie much sooner than we did recently to get some of the weight off our shoulders....she did a fantastic Job at Melissa and Rohith's wedding

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tracy · Married on 05/05/2018

If Jackie Raez with Smooth Tie-The-Knots is available on your wedding date, then hire her! Jackie was invaluable to our planning process and a huge part of why our wedding went off without a hitch. She provided a timeline for 12 months out to help me with my planning the entire way through. Jackie is so pleasant, detail oriented and responsive- everything you want out of someone helping to plan such an important day. Jackie was also very well respected by my other vendors, which speaks to her professionalism and expertise. It was a pleasure working with her and if I had it do to over, I’d hire her again!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Tracy and Joe! It was such an honor to get to know you, Joe and your sweet mom along the process! Every meeting was just like getting together with family! All the best for you and Joe!!! God Bless!!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2018

I have worked with Jackie on numerous events and she is always on the ball. As a Catering Manager at a high end resort, we expect a level of professionalism from our recommended vendors to ensure that our couples are well taken care of. Jackie is all that and more. I enjoy working with her and her couples from planning to wedding day. The wedding day goes flawlessly and I know I have no worries when she and Lisa are on site. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Christy · Married on 04/14/2018

Jackie is amazing!!! She made the entire experience easy and I never had to stress about ANYTHING!! She was there for me from our first planning meeting all the way until the grand exit after the reception. I will miss our time together!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • I

Imann · Married on 04/07/2018

I will tell anyone that will listen that a wedding coordinator is one of the most important things to spend money on for your wedding! Jackie was wonderful to work with and really helped make everything happen just the way I wanted it even when the plan changed drastically due to rain. If it wasn't for her I would have been spending the day before my wedding contacting vendors instead of relaxing. I was really upset about the change in venue due to the weather but with her help it turned out to be everything I had hoped for and more. I can't say enough how much I appreciated her and enjoyed working with her leading up to my wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 10
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 11

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Imann! it was just a pleasure being part of your Wedding Day! All the best for you and Stephen!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Great service. Jackie was wonderful and always available

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lee · Married on 03/24/2018

No way to pull this off without Jackie's professional service along the way, and especially the day of the wedding. She and her team are the very best!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Lelia · Married on 01/27/2018

I feel that Jackie was the reason why my wedding Day was perfect!! When I first met Jackie and throughout the whole process she was so nice, patience and knowledgeable about the entire wedding process.. Everytime I had a question, concern about anything about the wedding, Jackie always gave me precise answers and direction as well as positive feedback that really gave me confidence when I had to make decisions with vendors, family and wedding etiquette overall. Now, I work long hours and with limited time, Jackie was great with emailing, phone communication as well as being available for our face-to-face meetings that she would scheduled which were flexible with my scheduled. Jackie gave me a packet with deadlines when things needed to get done. I really like that Jackie knows many quality vendors that I used and was very pleased with their service. And I like that she worked well with other vendors that I found to do other task, while making sure they stayed on track with timelines. On my wedding , I forgot my garter but Jackie saved the day by picking me up one on her way to my suite!! She was a life saver!!
    Jackie showed so much patience with my wedding party who were late, overly suggestive etc. lol. After, I let them know that Jackie’s in charge, they fell in line. Lol. She also works well with other vendors with open on-going communication. I feel that Jackie is the “wedding whisper” because everything was so smooth because I listened to her and she listened and understood me!! I got married in January at Lake Lanier and I apologize just now doing this review since I work some much and just been non stop since my wedding but Im so glad that I finally got a moment to express how i truely feel about Jackie and her wonderful service that she provides!! So, if you want your wedding to go smooth and carefree then Jackie is your wedding planner!!
    Thank you so much Jackie with all my heart for you hard work and dedication❤️
    Kinda Regards
    Lelia Nwabunor

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 12
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 13

Chuck · Married on 11/18/2017

Jackie Raez was just amazing, she certainly made our wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off without here help!
    Thanks you so much Jackie!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

I would highly recommend Jackie to anyone planning a wedding. She is experienced and guides you along the entire process. She has an amazing ability to get tasks marked off the checklist and keep you calm at the same time. When I felt overwhelmed she took over. Thank you Jackie for everything, our wedding day was everything we hoped!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination 14

Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for your great words Susan and Chuck! It was truly and honor to get to know you and be part of your most special day! The Love between you made this event so magical in many ways! Thank you for the photo too!!!! All the best for you and Chuck!

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

Jackie is the most amazing wedding coordinator. I hired her and her team for day of/month of coordination and I literally had her way beyond that. Between me and my mom I felt like we talked to her daily asking questions because we are from out of town. She met with us every single time we visited Lanier Islands Resort. If you are considering Jackie, don't think twice about it, hire her! she's amazing and has answers to everything. I had to change my entire venue the day before my wedding and she handled everything and made it stress free. Nothing stresses her out, it makes wedding planning so much easier. I also wasn't planning on a first looking and then on my wedding day my photographer changed it because of the weather and she made it work with our timeline and had no problem with it. She even set up a bunch of stuff that I bought for the wedding, and made napkin bows for me :) I adore Jackie and I am so thankful we had her, my wedding would not of been the same without her!! <3

Sent on 10/10/2017