Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jimena R. Married on 10/08/2022

Jackie is THE BEST!!!!

Working with Jackie was simply a dream!! We were new in town and she just made sure everything was taken care of in every way! She gave us amazing Vendor recommendations and helped us book everyone including picking up the sweet treats herself!! Truly the best planner there is and her knowledge and experience on Lanier Islands is just unparalleled!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream wedding coordinator for Lanier Islands wedding!

Jackie helped me plan my dream wedding at Lanier islands in LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS! Jackie was such an amazing coordinator! She made my wedding day go so smoothly, I didn't even have to lift a finger! I got married at Lanier Islands, and Jackie already knew all the staff & layout of the islands.
    Any questions I had about Lanier Islands she was able to answer for me, from where to get ready, to what the best first look locations were, to the comfiest types of chairs! She is an absolute pro and will think of every detail so you don't have to. ALL of my vendors knew Jackie and were so excited I had chosen her. A few even gave me a discount for working with her because they knew their job was going to be a breeze with her running the show. Jackie went above in beyond in everyway, she even made sure the groom and I got food when we weren't able to eat at the reception! She accommodated every special request and helped talk me through decisions when I wasn't sure. Choose Jackie with smooth tie the knots to help you with your Lanier Islands dream wedding - you will NOT be disappointed!
  • Rose
    Rose F. Married on 09/05/2022

Phenomenal

Mrs. Jackie is an amazing woman l have such a wonderful experience with her when planning my wedding. I would highly recommend her for anyone who needs a smooth wedding day🙏🏾🥰
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Steph C. Married on 09/04/2022

Anxiety Relieving

We told Jackie exactly what our vibe was for the wedding and she made it all come true. We are a super busy couple with lots of family complications, multiple careers and entrepreneurs, plus we are also not very detail oriented when it comes to the knotty gritty. Jackie and her team turned our wants and dreams into a reality where we finally had a weekend that was all about us and to share it with the people we love without being overwhelmed. She’s absolutely amazing and a pleasure to work with!
  • Niki
    Niki A. Married on 07/30/2022

Jackie is the best

Jackie was amazing! We had our wedding at Lake Lanier Islands and Jackie was one of the preferred vendors. She knew the staff very and was able to help us navigate the wedding preparation process. She helped answer many questions regarding the venue. She knew the main staff Dana and Ana who were super nice and helpful and answered all our concerns.
  • Leigh
    Leigh W. Married on 06/18/2022

An amazing day!

As the mother of the bride, I was heavily involved with my daughter with planning her wedding. We meet Jackie Raez from Smooth Tie the Knot at one of Lake Lanier open houses and spoke with her then and then did a phone conversation with her and was very impressed with all her knowledge, so we hired her to help with every detail of the wedding. Jackie's knowledge and experience with all the wedding details was amazing! The relationship that she has with all the vendors made the planning so much easier for us. She has an excellent relationship with all the staff at Lake Lanier Island which made things go so smooth for us throughout the whole planning process, and the staff at Lake Lanier Island was a pleasure to work with especially Olivia the Catering Manager. Jackie also works with Pam at Design House of Flowers and I can't say enough on the job that she did from the florals to design Pam went above and beyond! If you are looking for someone to help you and be with you every step of the way Jackie is awesome! Our daughter's wedding day could not been any better!!
    C Brock Married on 05/21/2022

Extraordinary Service and Professionalism

Jackie, with Smooth Tie the Knots, is a consummate professional. Clearly, wedding planning and coordination is the job for her, because she knows every single detail that would be of importance to any bride. We started the wedding planning process without hiring a planner. Mid-way into the process, we realized that we wanted to ensure a smooth wedding day not just a smooth planning process. So, we hired Jackie, and we were exceptionally glad we did. Jackie is kind, thoughtful, and task/detail oriented. Jackie has had experience with countless weddings, and has a process by which she creates a timeline for a wedding but always considers what the bride and groom want. Every single portion of the ceremony and reception was perfect because of the amount of detail planned by Jackie. We surely could never have known all the intricacies of the wedding process without Jackie's help. Her assistants were also friendly, kind, and extremely helpful. Jackie has a working knowledge of Lanier Islands (the reception venue) so the day-of details flowed seamlessly as she worked with their team.

I highly recommend Jackie and her team, and you should book her sooner rather than later.
    Jessica D. Married on 05/02/2022

Amazing!!!!

I cannot say enough positive words about Jackie! There is no way our wedding would have turned out as beautifully as it did without her! She is very organized, detail-oriented, personable, comforting, and responsive! She has worked with my venue (Lanier Islands) several times, so she was really able to help me understand their process. She helped me stay on top of everything and calmed me down when I needed it! When I approached her with a very challenging task (planning a wedding for 125 guests in 3 months), she immediately jumped in and helped me take it on! Highly recommend! 🥰
    Katharine Married on 04/23/2022

Best Wedding Planner

Jackie was the most amazing wedding planner. We could not have planned our wedding without her. She was attentive and really kept us on track. She made the whole experience stress free and we had not one thing go wrong with the wedding. We would 10/10 recommend her.
  • Monica
    Monica R. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars for Jackie Raez!!!

I highly highly recommend Jackie Raez for her wedding planner services!!! She helped me organize a 100 guest count wedding within 3 months at Lanier Island Resort in Georgia. The event went extremely smoothly and the venders she recommended were amazing! Jackie gave me confidence, kept the stress low and tracked big to small details such as: vender payment deadlines, selecting food, outfit details like flower girl crowns, creating timelines for the photographer and ordering the correct sparklers etc. She had a great attitude during the wedding weekend and I am so pleased with my experience. I work a very demanding job so having Jackie's help to stay organized and timely was exactly what I needed. She deserves a 10 star rating!!!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you Monica and Phillip! It was truly a delight to get to know both of you and have our zoom meetings, texts, chats, etc! We loved every minute of it and enjoyed the great touches you put to your ceremony and reception! Can't wait to see more photos ! Please stay in touch!
  • Madison
    Madison G. Married on 04/02/2022

Very Thankful!!

I am so grateful to Jackie and her team. They had everything covered and we did not have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding. She also work with us for months making sure we were on top of all the decisions needed to be made, documents needed from the vendors and venue, payment reminders, the overall timeline and flow of the wedding and so much more! Thank you so much, Jackie!
    It truly was a perfect day!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you Madison and Peyton! It was a delight getting to know both of you and seeing that twinkle in your faces on wedding day! We enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait to see more photos of all the details! Stay in Touch! Best!
    Madison B. Married on 12/11/2021

Jackie is the BEST!!

Working with Jackie was absolutely the best decision of my wedding planning process! We had a very short time constraint to plan everything (6 months) and Jackie made it as stress-free as possible! From when we first met her while touring our venue (Lanier Islands) to all of the texts, zoom calls and google documents, she was always so helpful, calming, and always kept me on track of what needed to be completed/planned. We had a slight change of plans with moving our ceremony at the last moment due to inclement weather and Jackie and her team never skipped a beat! They stood by my side throughout the day checking in on me and my bridal party, through photos, dinner, and they even decorated our send-off vehicle! If I have to give one price I’d advise to brides (especially Lanier Island brides) is to book a day/month of coordinator and to book Jackie from Smooth Tie The Knots!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Madison! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a treat to see you and Trevor walk down the aisle and be so happy! We thank you for trusting us for your wedding day! Can't to see some photos soon! Many blessings now and always!!!!
  • Jacklin
    Jacklin A. Married on 11/14/2021

Jacklin (Bride)

Working with Jackie was everything I expected it to be when I hired her! I only needed a day of coordinator and Jackie was SO MUCH more ! She made my day as smooth as possible and the weeks leading up to it she made sure to get single detail and executed perfection. Thank you so much !

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Jackie! Thank you so much for your review! It was truly a wonderful November wedding with such great weather to get allof your photo wishes done! It was an honor to be part of your planning and day. Miss those texts now! Thank you for sharing the photos! Many Blessings and stay in touch!
    Marcy E. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made for our daughter's wedding!

Oh my goodness! Where to start?!! Jackie Raez made my daughter's wedding actually enjoyable! When my daughter, Sarah, decided to choose Ashton Gardens for her wedding, she was very concerned about making sure I didn't get stressed out during the whole process. Although Ashton Gardens is a wonderful venue with a very professional staff, it was recommended to have someone else to help us with planning and to help on the actual day to make sure everything ran as smooth as possible. Jackie's business name, Smooth Tie the Knots, is absolutely perfect for her! I am not exaggerating with how smoothly everything went. Jackie met in person with us several times alone and with the Ashton Gardens staff. She also talked to us many times over the phone as well to help with planning and to keep us on track with decisions that needed to be made. Jackie was such a blessing to us and I don't know what we would have done without her! She was genuinely excited for us and so professional. My daughter was great with researching vendors, but Jackie also had recommendations of who was the best to use in the area. Everyone we used that was a recommendation of Jackie's were amazing! If you get married at Ashton Gardens, do not try to do this without her. Her services will make a huge difference in your experience there. She has a great relationship with the staff and knows the facility very well. Her own daughter got married at Ashton Gardens. This is my first child to get married and I was clueless on what to do. Like I said, my daughter was very concerned about me not being stressed out during the wedding planning process and the day of. Although I was in on most of the meetings and phone calls and was included in the emails, Sarah and Jackie stayed in constant contact and I really did not have to do much at all. The rehearsal on the day before and the actual day of the wedding was wonderful! Jackie thought of everything and I thoroughly got to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. She oversaw every step of the day. She had a timeline and made sure everything stayed on schedule. She was even present during the photos to help in any way needed. She had an assistant as well on the day of the wedding in case she needed to be in two places at once. Jackie made sure Sarah had everything she needed packed up and in the send off car. After the wedding wand send off, Jackie had already gathered all our personal belongings and gifts and helped me pack up. Of course everything went by way too fast as weddings always do. I was so thankful that I could soak in everything about the day especially since it goes by so fast! Having Jackie take care of us was the best decision we made!
  • Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Wedding Planner!

I would give her more stars if possible. We had our wedding in November 2021 at Ashton Gardens. Jackie Raez went above and beyond to ensure the perfect day! Her professionalism, robust planning system and attention to detail created the perfect day for several reasons: First I could plan my wedding exactly as I wanted it to be. Every request was personalized to our wedding and accommodated. She ensured that her team carefully considered every detail of my vision. Secondly, she introduced me to quality/professional vendors. Jackie has a fantastic relationship with the property and staff at Ashton Gardens. There were multiple staff changes at Ashton Gardens venue during the wedding planning process. Jackie did a fantastic job handling all logistics with the venue during the planning process and during the day of. I could see the "teamwork" attitude with the venue staff in handling day of wedding logistics such as the seating chart and arrangements. Third, she also stayed with me every moment of the wedding to make sure every moment. She was extremely caring through out the entire day. She ensured every moment went according to plan. My family was very impressed from the moment I arrived on site, through the ceremony and reception she ensured all events went smoothly according to plan. She was helpful as she even stayed during photos with our photo/video team to ensure that all is going to plan. If you are questioning this decision, my husband was unsure if we needed a wedding coordinator but after the wedding we both agreed our best decision of our entire wedding planning process was hiring Jackie. Thank you for everything you did to help make our special day absolutely unforgettable!
    Danielle T. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jackie is truly the BEST!

With the help of Jackie and her team, my wedding felt flawless. I can not think of one thing that went wrong throughout the day. From the moment I first talked to Jackie, I knew she would be the best planner for me. We connected instantly on the phone because she truly CARES about her brides. She was there for me from the beginning. Phone calls, texts, and many zoom calls on weekends together. I am so thankful I had her by myside. We got married in November 2021 at Lanier Islands in Buford, GA. She has done countless weddings there and works closely with their catering manger. She knew exactly what I needed (or didn't need) to provide for the space. She has great connections with many other vendors and works so well with others. On wedding day, she was there for me every minute. The timeline of the day was incredibly smooth because she makes sure of it. Her assistant set up some signs and decorations for tables that I had brought and I couldn't have done it better myself. They make every single effort to make sure your day is perfect. Mine certainly was!!!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much Danielle and Will for your kind words. We enjoyed being part of your day! You two were amazing and what a fun group! Many blessings to both of you!!! Stay in Touch!!!!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin S. Married on 10/02/2021

A Lifesaver!!

Teaming up with Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knots was EASILY the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. Jackie was far and away a delight to work with, she's incredibly organized, knowledgeable, responsive, and goes above and beyond to ensure every detail of your wedding goes off smoothly. Her assistant Lisa was also a star!! Trust me when I say STTK is a MUST HAVE for your big day, you won't regret it!!!! We love you Jackie! - Kaitlin and Alex

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you Kaitlin and Alex! It was a joy to be part of such special time in your lives!! Surely enjoyed our zoom meetings!
    Christi Married on 09/06/2021

Amazing experience!!!

Jackie and her team at Smooth Tie the Knots are outstanding!!! Not only was Jackie excellent at helping us coordinate each detail of our wedding, but she is a genuinely wonderful person who clearly loves helping couples create their dream wedding. Working with Jackie was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made. Our wedding day was so special and truly memorable, and we are incredibly grateful to Jackie for everything she did to make it happen!!!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kindest compliments Christi and Will! It was just a pleasure to get to know both of you and be able to share such as a wonderful day! Many Blessings for the both of you in this wonderful new journey of your lives!!!!
    Mel Married on 08/14/2021

Smoothest Coordination Ever!

Jackie did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding at Ashton Gardens! We went with the month of coordination package in order to diminish the amount of work we would have to do leading up to the wedding and on the day of, and we are SO HAPPY that we decided to do this. Plus, Jackie is a preferred vendor for Ashton Gardens so her knowledge of the venue and how everything would work was impeccable.

To start with – I called Jackie out of the blue one day to see if she still had availability for our August date (we contacted her in June). I was going to fill in her contact form, but she just stayed on the phone with me once she said she was available and we were able to have a conversation right then and there about what we were looking for. She even did a follow-up in-person meeting, which was wonderful since we were able to meet her in-person. She even brought some information about Ashton Gardens in preparation for the meeting and we hadn’t even booked her yet! All of this, plus her affordability, made her our top choice immediately.

The process – was seamless. Jackie was extremely organized and super friendly. Whenever we had questions she was extremely responsive. She also provided that extra nudge whenever we would forget to get back to her after a while. This was so helpful! Her documents to be completed really showed that she knew what was needed for the day of the wedding to go flawlessly.

The chapel rehearsal – was super quick, but efficient. We only had an hour for the rehearsal and we still had some kinks to work out for the wedding party – mainly we wanted to make sure things didnt look weird for photos, so we had to rearrange partners. However, Jackie was able to get everyone moving and make sure everyone knew their places in a timely manner allowing us to do a couple of run throughs before time was up and we still had time left over. She shared the timeline with everyone who needed the timeline so everyone would be on the same page.

The wedding day – was executed very well! Jackie was super communicative the whole day in order to make sure everything went smoothly. I think the only hiccup happened after the ceremony was over when we asked people to stay behind if they wanted photos with the couple, but her assistant asked everyone to leave. With the miscommunication, there was a slight delay with people having to come back to the chapel, but otherwise everything went EXTREMELY well! Jackie and her assistant were able to steer everyone to where they needed to go and we were able to enjoy the whole night without knowing of any issues!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you Melanie and Kyle for the feedback! It was an honor to be part of your most special day. We always appreciate feedback from our Clients to ensure that we continue providing an A class service! Many Blessings to both of you!
    Tamara Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars isn't enough! Clearly not her first rodeo!!

We contacted Jackie at the beginning of January. We got married 6/26/21 at Lake Lanier. I can tell you that Jackie was on top of everything from day one!! Jackie has a kind spirit and warm heart. I really enjoyed working with Jackie. She's very humble and professional. Well organized, thinks of everything, executes your vision, and works well with others. I highly recommend Smooth Tie The Knots to anyone looking for a qualified and experienced wedding coordinator. Jackie will leave you stress free!!!!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you Tamara! It was an honor to work with you amd be part of your most special day. Many blessings to both of you!!!
    Steve Married on 05/16/2021

The best ever

Jackie is hand down the best planner there is. She made everything easy, smooth and great.

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you Steve and Christy! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you in a few months and make your dreams a reality! Many blessings!!!!!
  • Janera
    Janera Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing she is the best

Jackie was very detailed and assisted us all the vendors which was a lot. She assisted with making the vision come to pass.

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much Janera! It was truly a wonderful experience in knowing and working with you from a distance to make your vision come true!!! Many blessings to both of you!
    Joanna M. Married on 01/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Took so much stress off and allowed me to enjoy the day!

Jackie is absolutely amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure the day is everything you dreamed of. I love to plan events, however, on my wedding day I wanted to be able to enjoy it. Jackie took the stress away and ensured everything came out exactly as I had wanted!
    Melissa M. Married on 01/05/2021

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Jackie was beyond amazing! A wedding can be so stressful but she was there to help out every step of the way. She is very efficient, has everything planned out perfectly, and is such a joy to work with. No matter the size of the wedding - it is a lot more steps than you realize and having Jackie and her team made everything magical. Our wedding was a smaller wedding so at first I wasn't sure if we even needed a coordinator. I'm so glad I did in the end and I highly recommend Jackie!

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much for your words Melissa!! It makes us live more of what we do!! All the best to you and Phillip!!
    Jammie R. Married on 10/24/2020

Jammie & Jason

Absolutely the best wedding planner! Made everything that I wanted possible! My wedding day was magical thanks to Jackie and all the vendors that were a part of it ❤️
illustration stars