Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Reviews

129 | Buford, GA

129 Reviews for Smooth Tie-The-Knots-

Jessica Dean 路 Getting married on 05/02/2022

Amazing!!!!

I cannot say enough positive words about Jackie! There is no way our wedding would have turned out as beautifully as it did without her! She is very organized, detail-oriented, personable, comforting, and responsive! She has worked with my venue (Lanier Islands) several times, so she was really able to help me understand their process. She helped me stay on top of everything and calmed me down when I needed it! When I approached her with a very challenging task (planning a wedding for 125 guests in 3 months), she immediately jumped in and helped me take it on! Highly recommend! 馃グ

Sent on 03/29/2020

Melissa Marks 路 Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

Jackie was beyond amazing! A wedding can be so stressful but she was there to help out every step of the way. She is very efficient, has everything planned out perfectly, and is such a joy to work with. No matter the size of the wedding - it is a lot more steps than you realize and having Jackie and her team made everything magical. Our wedding was a smaller wedding so at first I wasn't sure if we even needed a coordinator. I'm so glad I did in the end and I highly recommend Jackie!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much for your words Melissa!! It makes us live more of what we do!! All the best to you and Phillip!!

Jammie Rivas 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Jammie & Jason

Absolutely the best wedding planner! Made everything that I wanted possible! My wedding day was magical thanks to Jackie and all the vendors that were a part of it 鉂わ笍

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Stacey

Stacey Candelario 路 Married on 09/04/2020

Simply Amazing!

Jackie was a no brainer to hire! She was one of our first vendors we hired after meeting her for our September 2020 nuptials. Jackie is very organized in putting together our timelines and ensuring everything went smoothly the day of. She went above and beyond to help us every step of the way especially when Covid hit. Jackie helped in making the decision whether we should/could postpone our wedding during these uncertain times and reached out to all vendors to ensure were all on board no matter our decision. I am so grateful that we were able to work with her during our planning, she was a life saver! My wedding party adored her during our rehearsal and made them all feel at ease. Jackie's experience, knowledge and insight was invaluable on our special day. I would love to work with her again if possible!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Kat Kearny 路 Married on 06/05/2020

The best month/day of planner around!

Jackie was so organized and flexible with meeting/call times. She helped make sure I had every detail covered. Not only is she professional, but very personable and made sure we followed our timeline. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Stella

Stella Mowen 路 Married on 01/08/2020

Jackie is a True Blessing!

Jackie was a true blessing and an integral part in making our dream wedding happen! Our big day was originally planned for May, we moved it to August due to the pandemic, and Jackie made the entire transition seamless for everyone involved. Jackie is kind, diligent, thoughtful, and has amazing attention to detail. She is a keen listener and takes on your concerns as her own 鈥 only she also solves them for you 鈥 making you feel lighter by the day. If you are looking for the perfect wedding planner to relieve your stress, make the impossible happen, manage the day like a pro, and be a great friend in life, look no further.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Words cannot express how we loved meeting and working with you in the past few months. We were honored to be part of this special moment for you and Brannon! Thank you for trusting us with your Day! May God Bless both of you always in this new chapter of your lives!
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 12/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

The Best thing that I did when I came to my wedding planning was to hire Jackie Raez as my wedding planner. Jackie is organized, detail oriented, knowledgeable and kind. My day was even better than I imagined. I really appreciated all of the little details that she handled on my Big day. My wedding went off without a hitch. If you are in the Atlanta area, I would highly recommend Jackie as your wedding planner.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was truly an honor to be part of your Special Day! Many blessings for you and DeAngelo!

Megan Sanders 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Jackie is the best!

Jackie with Smooth Tie the Knots was the most amazing wedding coordinator I could have ever imagined. She was incredibly organized, thorough, informative and so on top of everything. She helped keep me on time with all the things needed in the year/months leading up to our big day. And she was outstanding on our wedding day. She had all the vendors, wedding party, family and guests where they needed to be exactly on time. Our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was without her. We will forever be grateful for Jackie!

Sent on 01/27/2020

S. Strong 路 Married on 11/03/2019

The previous reviews are TRUE! Jackie is the best!!

She is great and very detailed. She also follows ups and is very patient. Jackie called and emailed all my vendors prior to my wedding date. She also contacted with the bridal party.

She made sure verything went according to schedule in a professional manner on my wedding day. She also made sure everyone was comfortable and had what they needed to make our wedding day successful.

If there were any issues on my wedding day ... i didnt hear about them. She is highly recommended from the groom and I.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Marjorie

Marjorie Masias 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Jackie and Lisa (her assistant) did a wonderful job coordinating my wedding. She was on top of zll required meetings and was very responsive to all my emails and texts. My whole bridal party was impressed with Jackie's service, professionalism and friendliness. All of our guests expressed how well organized our wedding was and enjoyed it very much. I can honestly tell you, YOU NEED a day of coordinator!! None of your family members or friends will have time to help you coordinate all of the moving pieces on the day of your wedding. She kept our groomsmen in check too haha, no getting drunk or being late for anything. We are definitely glad we hired her for our big day. Thank you Jackie and Lisa for a job well done!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina Heim 路 Married on 10/06/2019

So helpful!

Jackie and her team were amazing!!! I鈥檝e heard a day of coordinator was the best gift a bride could give herself and that is SO TRUE! Not only does she help you the day of but she helps you months leading up to the wedding. I knew nothing about planning a wedding or how the day of should
    go but that didn鈥檛 matter, Jackie knew and she helped me every step of the way. Literally nothing went wrong on my wedding day, and that was because of Jackie and her team. They took care of everything so I just had to show up and enjoy every second of the day. If you鈥檙e questioning whether you can fit this into your budget or not... do yourself a favor and FIT IT! I couldn鈥檛 be happier with them!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Jackie Raez- lanier islands wedding

Jackie was our day of planner for our wedding I September at lake Lanier islands. She did a lot more than just the day of items and helped insure we were on track during the entire wedding planning process. She was also very familiar with the venue and the people that worked there, which made the entire process even better. She was quick to respond and always very helpful. I would highly recommend her as a wedding day of planner!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Moore 路 Married on 09/20/2019

She is the best!

Jackie was an absolutely wonderful person to work with and the perfect coordinator for us! She was very warm and personable, there when we needed her but didn't hound us. She took care of details that I hadn't even thought of. She was easy-going and well-connected and respected by all the other vendors. Everyone we told that we had hired her as our coordinator lit up and said we had made an excellent choice, and we couldn't agree more. She has wonderful attention to details and is extremely organized. Hire her!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Vickie

Vickie Stamps 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Phenomenal!

Jackie exceeded out expectations! From the moment we first spoke she set our concerns to rest. Her follow up and follow thru was outstanding. Our guests raved about ours being the most organized and perfect wedding they had ever attended! Thank you team Jackie! Say YES to Smooth Tie the Knots!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Harof 路 Married on 06/01/2019

She was everywhere!

Jackie and Lisa are rock stars. If you want it done, they'll get it done. No matter how odd the decor or activity. She helped me set up live fish tanks on every table. Not a single fish died! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Calming and Consistent!

Smooth Tie the Knot did an excellent job of keeping me on track throughout the wedding planning process. She also handled all of the day of drama with such finesse that I didnt have a clue. She just ensured that my day was "perfect" in every way! She kept both me and my mom calm and collected to make sure the wedding went smoothly. Jackie is a wonderful coordinator and becomes more like family through the process!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tonya! It was a pleasure to work with you on your destination wedding. REALLY enjoyed our 3-way phone planning sessions with you and your mom! Stay in touch! Can't wait to see those amazing photos!!!
  • Mae

Mae 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommended!!

Jackie was incredible!! She made the entire planning process so easy and enjoyable. Each of our planning meetings was productive, yet it didn't feel like work - we just got to talk about our vision, and Jackie (and Smooth Tie the Knots) made it happen! Come the day of, everything was executed flawlessly.
    Jackie supported us from start to finish. Her assisting in the communication with our venue was a HUGE help. It was also convenient that we could use their rental items - signage, lanterns, chargers, etc. - all of which were very nice!
    Jackie, we can not thank you enough for being such a joy to work with the past 6 months! We highly recommend Smooth Tie the Knots for your wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara Benzaquen 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Beyond expectations

Don't think about it. Plan your wedding with Jackie. She was way more than just a "day-of coordinator". She worked with us over 5 months to help us put all the pieces together. She was so professional, detail-oriented and always making sure we had everything we needed. She talked to all the vendor several times to ensure everyone was on time and know what to do. The day of the wedding was beyond perfect. She and her fantastic assistant took care of everything and we had a fabulous stress-free celebration. Thats all we wanted and the main reason we decided to hire a coordinator, mission accomplished! Before the wedding everyone kept telling me.. dont worry, something WILL go wrong in your wedding day.. well, not with Jackie!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Joey Munoz 路 Married on 12/08/2018

This is the company you need to work with!!!

Smooth Tie The Knots is the best Wedding Planning Company that I could have worked with for my wife's and I wedding. They made everything go so smoothly and when hiccups came along, they were able to figure out alternative very quickly. They were wonderful to work with and I am very grateful for the ease they brought to my wedding time. I would recommend them over and over again to anyone interested in having a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Book Now! You Won't Regret It!

Hand's down, booking Jackie and Smooth Tie the Knot was the best decision we made over the course of the entire wedding planning process. Jackie makes planning a wedding fun and minimizes your stress completely! She seriously handles every single little detail and ensures every dream you have comes true on your wedding day - and even more so, that it runs as smoothly as possible. Jackie has all the answers and gives great advice and input if you ever need it. Seriously, do yourself a favor and hire Jackie as your day-of coordinator. It will be the best decision you make (other than marrying your best friend!).

Sent on 11/09/2018

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much Melissa and Brandon! It was truly a great honor to get to know you and your family throughout the process! All the best for the two of you in this great journey together!

Kelly Ann 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Couldn鈥檛 have done it without her!!

Working with Jackie was one of the best decisions we made! She made getting to the wedding day so easy and smooth. She did great the day of and everything went perfect!! We love Jackie and we couldn鈥檛 have done it without her!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Emily 路 Married on 09/22/2018

It's going to be hard to leave a review that explains how amazing Jackie is, but here it goes. We decided to get a coordinator thinking that she would only help with day-of things (organizing pictures, lining people up...). Jackie does way beyond that. We met 4 or 5 times prior to the wedding so she could help us every step of the way. She asked us about every aspect of the wedding and got to know our bridal party and family members through our meetings. She coordinated with our venue, florist, DJ, minister, and videographer by sending them day of timelines to make sure all of them were on the same page. The day of the wedding was flawless. Jackie made sure everything went off without a hitch. Smooth Tie-The-Knots is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Smooth Tie-The-Knots-'s reply:

Thank you so much Emily and Brett for your kind words! It was an honor to get to know you, your family and everyone involved in such a wonderful celebration! Many Blessings to you and Brett!

Nicole 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Jackie & her team are truly amazing! I went into my wedding day completely stress free knowing she had my back! Completely worth it to get a planner, especially one eco clearly knows what they鈥檙e doing! Everyone enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ryanne 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Jackie was amazing to work with. She was on top of everything and thought of every detail. It was worth every penny to have the peace-of-mind on the wedding day that everything was taken care of. She was in touch with all of our vendors and attendees making sure everything ran smoothly. We had rain on our wedding day, during the set-up and reception and she still made sure everything was perfect. Couldn't imagine the day without her!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Jackie was great to work with. She took care of all the details and the coordination with all our vendors. I would highly recommend Jackie to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/23/2018