106 Reviews for Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination

Non-Religious (3)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)
106 Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Jackie was amazing to work with. She was on top of everything and thought of every detail. It was worth every penny to have the peace-of-mind on the wedding day that everything was taken care of. She was in touch with all of our vendors and attendees making sure everything ran smoothly. We had rain on our wedding day, during the set-up and reception and she still made sure everything was perfect. Couldn't imagine the day without her!

Profile Picture Ryanne, 9/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie was great to work with. She took care of all the details and the coordination with all our vendors. I would highly recommend Jackie to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie was absolutely the BEST COORDINATOR/PLANNER/FRIEND/PART-MOM ever! As an experienced wedding coordinator, Jackie ALWAYS helped me and my now husband through all the enjoyable and challenging moments during our planning throughout the entire year!! We had multiple sessions throughout the year in addition to our wedding coordination, which provided additional guidance, organization, and time management to make sure we were on track for our big day! She was always very RESPONSIVE, FRIENDLY, KIND, COURTEOUS, RESPECTFUL and UNDERSTANDING! We couldn't have ask for anybody better! Our wedding was at The Biltmore Ballrooms in Midtown - Atlanta and even though it was her first time working with our specific venue she eased right into it, communicated effectively with all our vendors, and they truly appreciated her professionalism, responsiveness, and follow through. During our actual wedding day, she cared to deliver everything she promised and MORE to make us feel very comfortable and stress-free. Jackie was there through every moment of our BIG DAY from morning till after midnight! She always supported me and even helped me emotionally during times I felt overwhelmed!! Jackie is really a sweetheart and you will have no trouble sharing your ideas and expectations with her as she is EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING AND PASSIONATE about what she does! SHE WILL GET THINGS DONE FAST... and you'll be impressed by her dedication and noticeable effort at what she does for you!!DO NOT HESITATE on contacting her about any type of wedding questions as she is always ready to help with tips from her past experiences! Talking and sharing about our wedding expectations was so easy with her and SHE NEVER SAID NO to any of my high expectations! Jackie is bilingual and completely fluent in English and Spanish, which was extremely useful for our family and guests from South America. JACKIE YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! Thank you for making our wedding fantasy come true! Hecmarys & Peter Hirsch

Profile Picture Hecmarys, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie is an amazing person, she is professional. nice, funny but serious and on top of her game. she planned everything ahead and really take care of important details that could have been missed without her help...she was a God sent....we have a few wedding coming up and from my experience we will hire Jackie much sooner than we did recently to get some of the weight off our shoulders....she did a fantastic Job at Melissa and Rohith's wedding

Profile Picture Carline, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have made our wedding day as special as it was without Jackie! Flawless in every way and was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If Jackie Raez with Smooth Tie-The-Knots is available on your wedding date, then hire her! Jackie was invaluable to our planning process and a huge part of why our wedding went off without a hitch. She provided a timeline for 12 months out to help me with my planning the entire way through. Jackie is so pleasant, detail oriented and responsive- everything you want out of someone helping to plan such an important day. Jackie was also very well respected by my other vendors, which speaks to her professionalism and expertise. It was a pleasure working with her and if I had it do to over, I’d hire her again!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Jackie on numerous events and she is always on the ball. As a Catering Manager at a high end resort, we expect a level of professionalism from our recommended vendors to ensure that our couples are well taken care of. Jackie is all that and more. I enjoy working with her and her couples from planning to wedding day. The wedding day goes flawlessly and I know I have no worries when she and Lisa are on site. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie is amazing!!! She made the entire experience easy and I never had to stress about ANYTHING!! She was there for me from our first planning meeting all the way until the grand exit after the reception. I will miss our time together!!

Profile Picture Christy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I will tell anyone that will listen that a wedding coordinator is one of the most important things to spend money on for your wedding! Jackie was wonderful to work with and really helped make everything happen just the way I wanted it even when the plan changed drastically due to rain. If it wasn't for her I would have been spending the day before my wedding contacting vendors instead of relaxing. I was really upset about the change in venue due to the weather but with her help it turned out to be everything I had hoped for and more. I can't say enough how much I appreciated her and enjoyed working with her leading up to my wedding.

Profile Picture Imann, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

No way to pull this off without Jackie's professional service along the way, and especially the day of the wedding. She and her team are the very best!

Profile Picture Lee , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great service. Jackie was wonderful and always available

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I feel that Jackie was the reason why my wedding Day was perfect!! When I first met Jackie and throughout the whole process she was so nice, patience and knowledgeable about the entire wedding process.. Everytime I had a question, concern about anything about the wedding, Jackie always gave me precise answers and direction as well as positive feedback that really gave me confidence when I had to make decisions with vendors, family and wedding etiquette overall. Now, I work long hours and with limited time, Jackie was great with emailing, phone communication as well as being available for our face-to-face meetings that she would scheduled which were flexible with my scheduled. Jackie gave me a packet with deadlines when things needed to get done. I really like that Jackie knows many quality vendors that I used and was very pleased with their service. And I like that she worked well with other vendors that I found to do other task, while making sure they stayed on track with timelines. On my wedding , I forgot my garter but Jackie saved the day by picking me up one on her way to my suite!! She was a life saver!!
Jackie showed so much patience with my wedding party who were late, overly suggestive etc. lol. After, I let them know that Jackie’s in charge, they fell in line. Lol. She also works well with other vendors with open on-going communication. I feel that Jackie is the “wedding whisper” because everything was so smooth because I listened to her and she listened and understood me!! I got married in January at Lake Lanier and I apologize just now doing this review since I work some much and just been non stop since my wedding but Im so glad that I finally got a moment to express how i truely feel about Jackie and her wonderful service that she provides!! So, if you want your wedding to go smooth and carefree then Jackie is your wedding planner!!
Thank you so much Jackie with all my heart for you hard work and dedication❤️
Kinda Regards
Lelia Nwabunor

Profile Picture Lelia, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Jackie Raez was just amazing, she certainly made our wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off without here help!
Thanks you so much Jackie!

Profile Picture Chuck, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Jackie to anyone planning a wedding. She is experienced and guides you along the entire process. She has an amazing ability to get tasks marked off the checklist and keep you calm at the same time. When I felt overwhelmed she took over. Thank you Jackie for everything, our wedding day was everything we hoped!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie is the most amazing wedding coordinator. I hired her and her team for day of/month of coordination and I literally had her way beyond that. Between me and my mom I felt like we talked to her daily asking questions because we are from out of town. She met with us every single time we visited Lanier Islands Resort. If you are considering Jackie, don't think twice about it, hire her! she's amazing and has answers to everything. I had to change my entire venue the day before my wedding and she handled everything and made it stress free. Nothing stresses her out, it makes wedding planning so much easier. I also wasn't planning on a first looking and then on my wedding day my photographer changed it because of the weather and she made it work with our timeline and had no problem with it. She even set up a bunch of stuff that I bought for the wedding, and made napkin bows for me :) I adore Jackie and I am so thankful we had her, my wedding would not of been the same without her!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Our wedding was magical....because of Jackie and Lisa. As MOB this journey was so easy because of Jackie...No matter what the request, question, suggestion ,etc. she always had my back:)) I never felt alone in planning the best day of my daughters life. We had a last minute venue change because of weather....and Jackie was right there saying "No worries"....and she was right!! The venue looked like a fairy tale. Throughout the day Jackie kept all of us, including the bride, calm and happy. All of our family and friends commented that she was on top of everything!! You won't be disappointed using her as your Wedding Planner...in fact she exceeded all of our expectations!! We love her and she will always be a part of our family!! Katie will share some pics of her fabulous work soon!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Smooth Tie The Knots was one of the best dicisions we made! Jackie made everything much easier and less stressful! Love and recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jackie! I was one stressed out bride trying to plan a wedding by myself, but then I hired Jackie. Best decision I've ever made!! Even after our first phone call I was immediately relieved. She took care of everything and was always 5 steps ahead. She also set up my decorations ( and used a lot of her own where I came up short) and it looked so much better than I ever could have imagined!
My wedding day was a dream come true and I completely owe that to her!

Profile Picture Anna Claire, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I hired Jackie Raez to help with our day-of coordination. Not only did Jackie meet with us numerous times before our big day, but she was always available for any questions or updates! Jackie's professionalism and attention to detail is unparalleled in the industry and thanks to her services, we had the wedding day of our dreams! Big thanks to Jackie Raez for making our wedding day perfect! We couldn't have asked for a more detailed, attentive and responsive person to assist us on our special day! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Trishia , 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jackie and her team was amazing to work with! As I was starting to plan my wedding I knew I wanted just a "Day Of" coordinator, so that I can relax on the day of the ceremony. Jackie went above and beyond just the "Day Of" coordinator! She was with me through the entire planning process even as far out as a year before the wedding when I first signed with her! She is super available and responsive. We were able to meet several times in person, talk on the phone and converse through email as many times as needed to make sure everything was perfect. She is super professional and has great working relationships with numerous vendors in Georgia, as she has worked them for many years. She is super organized and everything on the big day went perfectly! If you would like a wedding coordinator, she is perfect for your special day!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie and her team are solely responsible for the perfection of my wedding day! She worked efficiently with my vendors and the venue staff to make sure everything was handled before the wedding and then again day of. I look back to my wedding day and anytime I had a question or a thought, Jackie was right there with the answer (or my glass of wine!) before I even had to ask. Our meetings prior to the wedding were incredibly helpful to me and anytime I had a quick question she was available via text, weekdays or weekends, evenings or mornings. I cannot thank her enough and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/3/17, 1 Review

Great! Very professional. It was a wonderful wedding

Profile Picture Siyu, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony

Jackie was like a second mother to me who never left my side and was there for me from beginning to end. Jackie was extra professional, well organized and always stayed on top of everything we discussed. Jackie knew all my vendors and was able to help me communicate and keep everyone organized. Jackie paid attention to every detail and helped my overall vision come to reality. Above all Jackie was able to help keep my crazy family organized, and stay on time, which is an impossibility considering all of our family dynamics! Jackie was worth every penny and more! She loves what she does and you can tell, she loves her brides. Jackie went to every vendor meeting I asked her to go to with me and she was always just a call or text away. She was there for me when I needed her most and helped me make decisions through the whole planning process. Wedding day was a dream and a complete breeze because Jackie handled and dealt with everything. so the only thing I had to do was try to take in all the moments. It was a gorgeous day thanks to Jackie! Thank you for everything and more! With much love -Megan and Matt-

Profile Picture Megan, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Jackie Raez was awesome! I didn't know what to expect but she went above and beyond my expectations! We met at least 4 times during the year to discuss our plans. Plus many emails and texts. She gave invaluable information and suggestions. The last few weeks she took over with all the vendors making sure everything was on schedule and done the way we wanted. She was more than a day of coordinator. I am so glad we went with Jackie! We think it was the best money spent! And it was a value!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jackie was amazing! Can't say enough about the services she provided us throughout the whole planning process and wedding weekend. She takes charge and leaves no detail undone. I was the mother of the bride and she made sure to take care of any and all issues so that I wouldn't get stressed out. She is friendly and attentive and knows her business. Shoutout to her assistant Lisa also! She was a huge asset. Would definely use again and recommend.

Profile Picture Sharen, 6/3/17, 1 Review