Smitten On Paper

Pasadena, CA 91199 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

23 Reviews for Smitten On Paper

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

I was lucky enough to find Smitten on Paper through Dororthy Goldsmith Printing early on in the wedding planning process. I'm an interior designer and an extremely visual, detail-oriented person, so I knew I wanted to create a custom wedding suite that felt beautiful, personal and unique. Working with Smitten on Paper, a bespoke-lover's dream, was incredible and we were able to collaborate on the most picture-perfect wedding suite that I still dream about and can't wait to get framed. I worked directly and closely with Chelsea, a star member of their team whose sweetness, professionalism and talent I continue to rave about. We also worked with Smitten on Paper on our day-of wedding paper needs and I was absolutely blown away by the result. A million times thank you to Smitten on Paper, we love you! xx

Smitten On Paper 1
    Smitten On Paper 2
    Smitten On Paper 3
    Smitten On Paper 4
    Smitten On Paper 5
    Smitten On Paper 6
    Smitten On Paper 7

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2017

After ordering stacks of samples from various online stores and being disappointed,I stumbled upon Smitten on Paper. Upon receiving the samples, I was impressed with the standard quality of paper and the overall presentation of the invitation. Each sample was sent with an invitation, a response card and envelope, wrapped with a monogramed tag. I fell in love! I immediately began customizing my invitations. I was in contact with Chelsea who took my phone calls and emailed me throughout the entire process. She sent me two variations of what my invitations could look like. She also confirmed questions I had about address printing. The entire process took about four days and I received my invitations 7 days later. I personally could not be happier. Guests have expressed that the invitations were beautiful. Overall: great quality, beautiful work, and outstanding customer service.

Erin · Married on 06/17/2017

I received my Save the Dates in the mail yesterday, and I could not be happier with the results! The Smitten On Paper team was professional and extremely responsive to my requested changes throughout the design process. My Save the Dates are simple but elegant, just as I envisioned. The extra cost to have the envelopes addressed to our guests as well as our return address was beyond worth it! I would recommend their services to anyone!!

Real Weddings