SkinDivaEsthetics

Brea, CA View map

My name is Dr. Marla, "The Wellness Skin Doctor" and I am a licensed Esthetician & Chiropractor. I specialize in wellness of the skin, using skin care products that have age defying vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. My services include: spa facials, anti-aging facials, acne facials, gentleman's facials, waxing services, massage therapy and body scrubs. I also offer spa packages and can provide my services for your special event. Call me today for all your skin care needs!

Chiropractic services are available in office as well. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) and most insurances. Please call my office at (714) 671-1150 to verify.

*Note: An agreement must be signed with a deposit made in advance before services for you and your bridal party can be rendered.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

Message vendor

Deals

SkinDivaEsthetics 1
Discount
Its your big day and you need to look your best with perfect "diva" skin. You also want to feel your best as well. Come in and get 20% off ANY facial or massage therapy session. Create your own facial and massage combo package and get 20% off your package! You deserve to look and feel your best!

710 N. Brea Blvd., Suite G Brea, 92821
562-347-3587

Tuesday & Thursday 9am-8pm Saturday 9am-4pm Sunday (by appointment only)
Location of (SkinDivaEsthetics)