Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Delilah Beauty

Making you look and feel beautiful is what it's all about! Lynn Simpson has been working as a professional make-up artist in Southern California for over ten years. A graduate of the Make-Up Designory in Burbank, CA, and former manager and artist for both Chanel and MAC Cosmetics, she has extensive experience in all aspects of beauty make-up. Lynn currently works with singers/actresses Jessica Simpson, and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz for various events. She has toured with Jessica in 2009 for her "Do You Know" album, and Ashlee for her 2006 L.O.V.E. tour. She has also worked with Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, model Yoanna House winner of America's Next Top Model, dancers for Missy Elliott and contestants on "The Big Give" an Oprah Winfrey show. She has also worked on fashion shows for the following designers: Sue Wong, Louis Verdad, Heatherette, and Colette Malouf. Her wedding work has been featured in Orange Coast Weddings, Ceremony and The Knot wedding publications.

Lynn specializes in making her clients glow from the inside out. She finds out what you love about your features, and helps you bring them out with just the right amount of make-up. She's known for creating beautiful, flawless make-up applications that her clients love. Her background in fashion and photography help her give you the perfect look for your special day and treasured photos. She works with clients for all of their make-up needs including Weddings, Special Events, Birthdays, Make-Up Lessons, Make-Up Parties, Fashion, and Photography. She is excited to share her expertise with you and make your special event even more memorable.

Follow Delilah Beauty on

2008095322090277900
127852228 1000

22 Reviews for Delilah Beauty

Jaime · Married on 08/27/2011

Lynn was my make-up artist for my wedding day on 8.27.11. She's a true professional and very personable. She's super sweet and friendly. She's very talented at what she does and had the biggest challenge of making me look beautiful for my big day. =-) She delivered and I was really happy with my make-up. She was able to make me look like a glowing bride without making me look like a completely different person. In addition, she doesn't double book appointments like other artists. I feel she cares about her clients and spends as much time with her clients to insure customer satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Lynn if you want to look and feel like a superstar on your wedding day or even any other special events.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Terry · Married on 10/09/2010

I was married at Paradise Point in San Diego on 10/9/10. I had originally planned to have my makeup done at the hotel spa, but when I had my trial done...I was extremely disappointed. I ended up scrambling to find a makeup artist at the last minute for my wedding and most people where already booked. Luckily, I was referred to Lynn by a friend of a friend.

Lynn is seriously AMAZING! She is super nice, listens to what you want, and makes you look fantastic! She was very flexible with meeting me at my hair stylist's salon for a trial. On my wedding day, the makeup looked exactly the same at 10pm as it did at 10am...AMAZING! On top of that, I felt as if I wasn't even wearing makeup. As for price, she is a makeup artist to the stars, but her price is very affordable. I highly recommend her to any bride that wants to look fabulous!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Carolyn · Married on 07/31/2010

Lynn was absolutely amazing! She did my engagement photo make-up, my day of make-up, my mom and grandma's make up and my bridesmaids make up.

Everyone looked amazing and it photographed so well and natural. She is so sweet and truly listens to what your vision is and delivers it!

She was so timely on finishing all the bridesmaids and my make up on the big day which is a stress reliever in it's self!

With Lynn you can't go wrong!

I would highly recommend her for an occasion you have an especially for weddings!

Sent on 03/04/2011

Delilah Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

Real Weddings

• Huntington Beach, 92648 See on map
    7142063545 (Phone number)
    9497917410 (Other Phone Number)