Skeem Photography

826 Barrel Point, San Antonio, TX 78251 Map · Phone number

About Skeem Photography

I have to admit it... I am a romantic at heart. Yes, that's right, all of the mushy, gushy, gag inducing romance! My images are inspired by everyday romance and I try to recreate it with your images. I have been photographing people all of my life but took things to a professional level five years ago and haven't looked back. I have photographed all events from families to babies to weddings and discovered that working with couples is definitely my forte. Roll your eyes all you want but when I go through the photos for a wedding or engagement I can't help but break out into the most cheesy grin. Why, you ask? There is nothing sweeter and more intimate than your wedding and engagement photography, such pure and raw emotions that translate so clearly into works of art... how can I not smile? So, let's get together, share your romance with me, and become good friends.

IMG0842
Stephanie & Tony
Stephanie & Tony

10 Reviews for Skeem Photography

Monica · Married on 03/17/2012

Skeem Photography is second to none. From the first meeting with Janet and Megan we were sold! They were very professional and extremely polite, but were also fun, fresh, energetic, spunky and full of wonderful, creative ideas. After scheduling our engagement session with them, due to completely unforeseen, unavoidable, and totally understandable circumstances, they had to reschedule our session. However, they were extremely apologetic and very flexible in rescheduling with us, even going to the extent of offering us compensation for the inconvenience to us. On the day of our engagement session, they went above and beyond the call of duty to make our pictures look amazing. They met with us at 8 in the morning and literally worked with us for over 5 hours in two different areas of San Antonio to make sure we got the pictures we were hoping for (many photographers limit you to two hours!!!). And it certainly paid off because the pictures, even before editing, were stunning. On our wedding day, Megan and Rick did an amazing job. We asked them to be there from about 9 am until midnight (with a reasonably priced package and no extra charge for long hours!) and they were fun and energetic and hard at work all 15 hours!!! We just received the proofs from our wedding and some of the photos literally brought me to tears because they were so beautiful. They did an amazing job at not only capturing the images we wanted, but also at using their creative geniuses to produce amazing works of art beyond what we could have ever imagined. What an amazing deal and a wonderful job at capturing all of the precious moments of the most beautiful day of our lives. Thank you guys for your hard work! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 04/13/2012

I'm so happy to have chosen Janet and Megan for our photography, and I feel bad that it has taken me this long to provide a review.
    From the beginning Janet was very helpful and patient with me as I planned a wedding from far away and had to do pretty much everything over the phone. Luckily when I was finally ready to make a decision they still had my date available.
    They were very open to all the different ideas I had, especially for my bridal pictures. Although they were somewhat out of their comfort zone in the area I had my bridals taken, they were awesome and captured exactly what I wanted.
    The photography for the wedding is also beautiful. They captured more moments and emotions that I could've asked for. I didn't think having them print pictures for me was necessary since I could just print them a lot cheaper at WalMart or Walgreens...until I saw their prints. The quality is amazing and you can easily see the difference with cheap prints.
    Working with both of them was a breeze, and hanging out with them during our different sessions was a blast. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 08/23/2012

melanie · Married on 03/12/2011

Skeem photography not only stays and captures your whole wedding, but they are innovative and creative in their work making you feel comfortable and confident.

Sent on 06/16/2011

• Haute Weddings
    Haute Weddings Wedding Planners

Janet and Megan are great! They are so fun and easy to get along with and communicate with. Janet has such a passion for her work and it comes through in her prints as well as her customer service. For instance, for one event, the bride had picked out a particular print to be blown up for her portrait, and Janet took it upon herself to blow up another so the bride could choose between the two. The bride ended up liking the one Janet chose better! It was such a pleasure working with the two of them and I will definitely be recommending them to my future clients.

• INFINITY VIDEO
    INFINITY VIDEO Wedding Videographers

As a company who services both video and photography needs, we sometimes attend weddings as videographers and we get to interact with other photography companies, because of this, I would consider having a high sense of value for fellow photographers in the wedding industry. Skeem Photography, in my book, is in this category... kudos to them all. Infinity Video & Photo 210-744-5566 www.infinityweddings.com

• 826 Barrel Point San Antonio, 78251 See on map