743 Congaree Road, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

About Skatells Jewelers

Skatell's Jewelers is Greenville's Diamond Destination Since 1964 | Family Owned and Third Generation

At Skatell's you can choose from over 1,000 designer engagement rings and hand select from our collection of Certified Loose Diamonds. Whether you're looking for a unique piece of designer jewelry or that perfect engagement ring be sure to visit our 5,000 sq ft showroom to see our large selection and let us help "Skatell Her."

Skatell's Jewelers of Greenville also offers Custom Jewelry Design and Jewelry Repairs On-Premises.

We offer an in-house design department that creates custom-designed pieces to your specifications right on our premises. Our professional staff will help tailor your creation to create a one-of-a-kind piece. All jewelry repairs all are done on site by our experienced jeweler Monday - Friday. We will be glad to provide an estimate in-store for your repairs.

Follow Skatells Jewelers on

7 Reviews for Skatells Jewelers

Skatells Jewelers 1
Skatells Jewelers 2

Ann · event on 06/26/2018

For our 48th Anniversary we went to Skatele’s in Spartanburg and had such a pleasant experience with Jeanne Burritt. She listened carefully to what we wanted and showed us just the right rings. We are so pleased with our purchase! Highly recommend Jeanne and Skatele’s!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2017

We got our wedding bands at Skatells. My husband got his band, and I had mine custom made to match my engagement ring. They were fast, accommodating, and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Skatells Jewelers 3
    Skatells Jewelers 4

Amie · Married on 06/19/2015

My husband got my engagement ring from Skatell's - he had such a good experience working with Amy and getting the ring that we went back there for our wedding bands. Each time we work with Amy we are impressed - she is so personable and knowledgable - She also makes sure that my ring gets cleaned while I'm in there.

I don't see us ever needing another jeweler here in Greenville.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Skatells Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 743 Congaree Road Greenville, 29607 See on map