Sisters on Main

Cross Plains, WI View map
4.1
    Patricia Married on 09/23/2017
    They made my daughters flower girl dress out of my mothers wedding dress! They did a wonderful job
    Lisa Married on 09/26/2015
    I took my dress to Sisters on Main due to a short time schedule and they had openings. I drove about an hour one way to get there. My first impression when I walked it wasn't the best because the shop is very cluttered. DON'T let that discourage you from going there. I LOVED how they hemmed, brought in the sides and busseled my dress. She was so sweet and funny. I had 2 fittings and looked forward to going to both of them! The dress fit perfectly thanks to Sisters on Main!. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing dress alterations. The cost they charged was great too!!
  • User2220216 2+ years ago
    I had Cathy Make my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses for my wedding. The fabric I originally chose wasn't going to work with the style of dress I wanted so Cathy went above and beyond to find the right fabric and color for my style. Everything fit great and my bridesmaids looked fabulous. I have been back to Sisters on Main twice since my wedding for bridesmaid alterations and even then had a great experience with Cathy and her staff. Her pricing is very reasonable and she even gave me a discount for being a repeat customer! I will be taking my wedding dress back to her to get it boxed when I have a chance she's the only one I would trust with my dress!

2022 E Main St Cross Plains, 53528
Location of (Sisters on Main)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding