Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sir Kenneth DJ

The Dance Floor Matters

I am a Portland, Oregon based wedding DJ, graphic designer and illustrator. I have been DJ’ing weddings for over a decade working with a wide variety of couples at numerous venues across Oregon and SW Washington.

My goal is always to bring fun, high energy and professionalism to every wedding I am a part of. We have all witnessed those horrible, cheesy wedding DJ’s. My style is more fun, and engaging in a natural, more “normal” way. You won’t have to worry about a terrible “DJ voice” or crazy wedding games.

A wedding is not a spectator sport. Your wedding guests want to get involved and share in the excitement of your day. The dance floor is the perfect place for your guests to participate. My goal is to provide an atmosphere that allows for everyone to participate and keep the dance floor going all night long.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

Kenny was just perfect on our wedding day! His timing was flawless and he did a great job selecting the right music as the night moved from cocktail hour to dinner to late night dancing. He did a great job with the announcements and the transitions between songs during the ceremony could not have been more seamless. If you’re looking for a professional DJ to get people on the dance floor and keep the attention on the bride and groom without gimmicky antics, Kenny is your man!

Profile Picture Dena, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I hired Kenny for our wedding in Sunriver, OR. I had very specific music I wanted and he executed flawlessly! I was very happy with the service overall.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sir Kenneth was recommended to us by our coordinator at Your Perfect Bridesmaid. As with all of their suggestions, Kenny was fantastic! We had quite specific instructions for him (e.g. use processional music from a YouTube video starting at 0:52 exactly), and he was 100% on top of everything. He crafted great playlists based on the type of music we like, and adapted well to the situation to keep the dance floor always fun. Kenny was also a professional and non-cheesy emcee throughout our reception. We are so happy we had Kenny as our DJ, and we highly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture User7252663, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1486520849286 sweetlife4
220x220 sq 1486520839211 sweetlife1
220x220 sq 1486520898804 lorts

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have been a wedding coordinator in Portland for 9 years, and I absolutely love it when my clients choose Sir Kenneth. He is such an easy guy to work with, and he always delivers a top-notch service. I also appreciate that his prices are very affordable for my clients. As a coordinator, I not only notice how packed the dance floor is, but I also rely on DJ's for the MC role as well. Ken is fantastic at both. His music choices keep everyone; young and old, dancing all night long. In the MC role, he does a great job with his announcements. He is never "cheesy" and he really helps us make sure the transitions between program elements is super smooth. If you are looking for a fantastic DJ, look no further!

Portland, OR 97220   See On Map