Portland, OR 97220 Map · Phone number

About Sir Kenneth DJ

I am a Portland, Oregon based wedding DJ, graphic designer and illustrator. I have been DJ'ing weddings for over a decade working with a wide variety of couples at numerous venues across Oregon and SW Washington.

My goal is always to bring fun, high energy and professionalism to every wedding I am a part of. We have all witnessed those horrible, cheesy wedding DJ's. My style is more fun, and engaging in a natural, more "normal" way. You won't have to worry about a terrible "DJ voice" or crazy wedding games.

A wedding is not a spectator sport. Your wedding guests want to get involved and share in the excitement of your day. The dance floor is the perfect place for your guests to participate. My goal is to provide an atmosphere that allows for everyone to participate and keep the dance floor going all night long.

Follow Sir Kenneth DJ on

kny2
sweetlife2

10 Reviews for Sir Kenneth DJ

Dena · Married on 10/21/2017

Kenny was just perfect on our wedding day! His timing was flawless and he did a great job selecting the right music as the night moved from cocktail hour to dinner to late night dancing. He did a great job with the announcements and the transitions between songs during the ceremony could not have been more seamless. If you’re looking for a professional DJ to get people on the dance floor and keep the attention on the bride and groom without gimmicky antics, Kenny is your man!

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

Sir Kenneth was recommended to us by our coordinator at Your Perfect Bridesmaid. As with all of their suggestions, Kenny was fantastic! We had quite specific instructions for him (e.g. use processional music from a YouTube video starting at 0:52 exactly), and he was 100% on top of everything. He crafted great playlists based on the type of music we like, and adapted well to the situation to keep the dance floor always fun. Kenny was also a professional and non-cheesy emcee throughout our reception. We are so happy we had Kenny as our DJ, and we highly recommend him to others.

M · Married on 06/10/2017

We found DJ Sir Kenneth through our wedding coordinator, and he was very easy to work with. We met with him once briefly at the start of our planning then sent him a list of song requests a few days before the wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole time and he was just really great and friendly! He was also very cost-effective especially compared to other DJs in our area.

Award

Sir Kenneth DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 330.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 990.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

• Your Perfect Bridesmaid
    Your Perfect Bridesmaid Wedding Planners

I have been a wedding coordinator in Portland for 9 years, and I absolutely love it when my clients choose Sir Kenneth. He is such an easy guy to work with, and he always delivers a top-notch service. I also appreciate that his prices are very affordable for my clients. As a coordinator, I not only notice how packed the dance floor is, but I also rely on DJ's for the MC role as well. Ken is fantastic at both. His music choices keep everyone; young and old, dancing all night long. In the MC role, he does a great job with his announcements. He is never "cheesy" and he really helps us make sure the transitions between program elements is super smooth. If you are looking for a fantastic DJ, look no further!

• Portland, OR 97220 See on map