Simply Taleah

La Mesa, CA View map
$4,333 Package Price

$4,333 Package Price

Simply Taleah is a wedding planning and coordinating service based out of La Mesa, California. Heartfelt and dedicated, owner Taleah Hartsten is the best right-hand woman you could ask for. She has spent her life helping people and is passionate about not just her business but assisting couples celebrate their wedding without the stress and headache of planning. She pours her heart and soul into every event she plans and coordinates and will help you plan every detail of your special day, from the moment your guests arrive to the end of your reception. Her positive and effervescent personality can help you thoroughly enjoy one of the most memorable moments of your life.

No matter the size of the ceremony, Simply Taleah can help you pull it off flawlessly. She has experience in planning civil weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, religious weddings, cultural weddings, double weddings, elopements, and non-religious weddings. Some of her planning services include:

• Budget Analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Floorplans and Layouts

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,933

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,333

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,533

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Karlene
    Karlene M. Married on 08/10/2019

Stress free

Taleah is great, sweet and caring. She has great ideas and listens to your concerns. I was totally lost before I talked to her and now I feel comfortable and not stressed.

Simply Taleah's reply:

Oh my goodness Karlene, thank you so much! I’m so grateful I get to work with you! I can’t wait for your big day! It’s going to be wonderful!!!!
    Kristina Married on 08/09/2019

Exceptional

Taleah is an amazing planner. I was drawn to her instantly with her friendly, zesty personality. She is organized and asked all the right questions. Even though we only hired her for the day of, she was always available for any questions and ideas before then, helping me with the last months items. Taleah is quite knowledgeable, her expertise helped us in many ways to save some money and also help us make better decisions. Our wedding day was beautiful, stress free and fun. I cannot thank Simply Taleah enough. She organized and handled all the vendors, placed all the personal decorations and handled any issues that arose. We were never bothered or had to worry, just enjoy our day. Our wedding day exceeded our expectations, Thank you Simply Taleah.

Simply Taleah's reply:

Kristina I’m so honored I got to be a part of your special day! It was so wonderful working with you and Damon, thank you so much for entrusting me with your wedding! I wish you and Damon the absolute best!
  • Jake
    Jake S. Married on 05/04/2019

Your dream wedding planner!!!

I could write a 10 page paper on how amazing Taleah is. She turned our dream wedding into a reality! Not only did she help us every step of the way (by help I mean did everything for us), but the day of execution was flawless. She helped us choose amazing vendors from dessert to food to our photographer. She came with us and helped us pick out the perfect suits. She shopped with us at Home Goods to find the perfect decor. She coordinated with our families to ensure we had not missed a single detail. Most importantly, she was truly invested in us and our night (despite us being completely indecisive about literally everything). She is kind, hilarious, bubbly, resourceful, and knows this business better than anyone. I SIMPLY could not say enough about Taleah. Thank you Taleah, for absolutely everything.

My precious Jake and Chris,
    To say that I am moved beyond compare is an understatement. I am the one who is so grateful you trusted me implicitly with your most special day! It was the greatest pleasure to support you boys with your important decisions. Thank you for making my job the happiest place to be! I love you guys and can't wait to see where life takes you on this new adventure! Here's to the next 70 years of love, laughter and partnership, XO!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

4668 4th Street La Mesa, CA, 91942
6198177523
Location of (Simply Taleah)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding