Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 Map · Phone number

About Simply Sweet Cakes and Other Treats

Hello, my name is Danielle and I am the owner and cake designer of Simply Sweet Cakes n Treats. I have been baking desserts my whole life. I love cakes, cookies, brownies and so on. If it is sweet it is for me. I am always finding something new to bring to the dessert table. I never do anything small it is always big and over the top. I believe that your cake should not only look amazing it should taste amazing also.

We will create for you the best cake whether it is for your wedding or a party we can make it for you. We love working with fondant and molding chocolate.

We can create anything for your big day!

We also offer an entire line of sweet treats that are perfect for favors, gifts, or for your sweets table.

We look forward to working with you and creating the dream cake and treat for your big day!!

Avvatar
IMG0100edited1
IMG0078edited1
Pink Petite Fours Vanilla cake with a White chocolate mousse filling
Pink Petite Fours Vanilla cake with a White chocolate mousse filling
wedding cake shaped cookies. A butter cookies with a soft vanilla icing.
wedding cake shaped cookies. A butter cookies with a soft vanilla icing.
suit case cake for a bridal shower. Vanilla cake with a chocolate mousse filling.
wedding cake cookies.
Avvatar
May312008148

3 Reviews for Simply Sweet Cakes and Other Treats

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2010

I was very impressed with Danielles work. Myself and a few brides mades were throwing a bridal shower for our friend Heather. I really wanted to have a cake that was special....something that she would really remember but something that tastes great as well! I was very impressed with the design Danielle created for the shower and all the guests raved about the taste! Her prices are reasonable and you will be happy with what you get!!!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Carol · Married on 08/01/2010

Simply Sweet Cakes and Other Treats created a beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding shower. The theme of the shower was travel and the speciality cake was a vintage suitcase - red with very detailed black straps, hinges, and a handle - it had a luggage tag that read "Bride or Bust". It was so very detailed and so very delicious - a yellow cake with a chocolate mouse filling. It was a pleasure working with Dani - she's very creative and very dedicated to detail in everything that she does.

Sent on 10/08/2010

Simply Sweet Cakes and Other Treats's reply:

Thank you!! I had a great time making it!!
  • LG

LG · Married on 10/13/2013

Outstanding! We tried several different cake vendors (many of which were quite yummy) but none were just perfect... then we met Danielle! Nothing other than superb. She is flexible, understanding & have an amazing price!!!!! I can't say how much our cake got RAVE reviews! Not only did it look stellar, but it tasted phenomenal.... Definitely go with Simply Sweet Cakes.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Simply Sweet Cakes and Other Treats FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• closed
    closed Wedding Planners

Not only are the cakes and treats Simply Sweet, but the service is too! With amazing service and creativity, Simply Sweet is the place to get all your yummy treats!

• Oak Ridge, 07438 See on map