Two teaspoons bakery and cake studio

Hamburg, NJ View map

Located in Hamburg, New Jersey, Two Teaspoons Bakery and Cake Studio is a professional cakery specializing in custom cakes, cookies, macarons, and cupcakes. The made-to-order shop utilizes the best ingredients possible while keeping their sweets fresh and seasonal. You can call upon this team to create a special sweet treat for your special day.

End your joyous celebration on a delicious note with Two Teaspoons. Boasting consultations, private tastings, and custom cake designs, the cake studio offers all kinds of treats including groom’s cakes and croquembouches, made with fresh fruits and local and organic ingredients whenever possible. For your desserts, choose from one of their signature flavors, or come up with a custom combination for your special day. From fondant to buttercream, they will work to bring your vision to life. Two Teaspoons will also take care of delivery and set up. This team can accommodate dietary needs such as vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free so that you can remain stress-free on your wedding day.

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Christopher
    Christopher C. Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing! We repeatedly order from them!

just now-Edit
    I cannot gush about two teaspoons enough! When my wedding got suddenly moved up due to the pandemic with only 6 weeks to plan it, I was scrambling to find a bakery. I'm so happy I found two teaspoons. Maria and Brittany are some of the sweetest and most genuine people you will meet. They were incredibly accommodating with out last minute wedding plans and covid restricts. They truly went above and beyond though in so many ways. Their cake designs and desserts are flawless! I'm pretty sure they can decorate a cake as anything. The flavor dynamics they create in their desserts are beyond what I could dream up. Speaking of dreams, I have dreams about how delicious our wedding cake was. They even built us a cake stand since we didn't have one!

My husband and I love their creations so much we order desserts from them whenever we get a chance. We have yet to be disappointed by anything we've gotten from them. They even have the cutest Pinterest/Instagram worthy mini cakes for tasting! Their prices are always reasonable and well worth the money spent. I will always recommend them to friends and even have a friend also using them for their wedding! Choosing two teaspoons isn't the hard choice, the hard choice is choosing which flavor cake you want!

2 main street Hamburg, NJ, 07419
973-823-8432

Wednesday & Thursday- appointment only Friday - Sunday 9am-3pm
Location of (Two teaspoons bakery and cake studio)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding