Lorraine's Cake Shoppe and Tea Room

Lafayette, NJ View map

Lorraine's Cake Shoppe and Tea Room is a bakery that specializes in creating custom wedding cakes in Lafayette, New Jersey. Owner Lorraine Horwath Perry is a professionally trained pastry chef passionate about crafting beautiful cakes that taste as good as they look.

Lorraine's Cake Shoppe and Tea Room make their cakes from scratch using only the highest-quality local ingredients. They can create the cake of your dreams by bringing any flavor combination and design to life. Whether you'd like a traditional three-tiered wedding cake or something whimsical and bohemian, they can do it all. They encourage interested couples to get in touch to schedule a consultation today.

• Woman-owned

Nawal Married on 01/29/2022

Couldn’t be happier

Thank you so much for making my wonderful cake for my wedding! It
    was absolutely amazing to taste and
    absolutely delightful to look at all our guests were raving about how good the cake was! despite the snow storm you guys made sure I would have my cake on my big day and were so careful with all my dietary requests I am so glad to have had a cake made by you guys on my day!
  • Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 10/02/2021

Simply amazing

The taste, the price, the design everything was simply amazing
  • Kristen
    Kristen J. Married on 08/28/2021

Yum yum yum!

Lorraine & Michele were amazing in helping us coordinate our wedding desserts! We opted for a smaller cake and more variety of other desserts (macarons, brownies and cream puffs) and we had a hard time deciding - everything was so delicious. Their team was incredibly accommodating and we cannot say enough positive things - don't hesitate to use Lorraine's for your event! Our guests can't stop talking about the desserts.
    (Note - donuts pictured were direct through our venue)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Lorraine's Cake Shoppe and Tea Room 1
Exclusive

86 NJ-15 Lafayette, NJ, 07848

Monday - closed Tuesday - closed Wednesday 9-4 Thursday 9-4 Friday 9-4 Saturday 9-4 Sunday 9-3
Location of (Lorraine's Cake Shoppe and Tea Room)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding