Wayland, MA 01778 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures

Sara Sun is the owner and creative mind behind Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures. Sara has always been ga-ga for weddings. She used to watch the show "A Wedding Story" on TLC all the time - usually with a box of tissues handy. And she will still watch any wedding show if it happens to be on. Read More... Sara feels that she can say with absolute certainty that she loves her job. Being a part of one of the most important days in a person's life is a responsibility and a privilege, and she is honored to share in the day.

Not only is she a wedding fanatic, but of course, Sara loves taking pictures. It was her college photography professor who said she had a spark, but it wasn't until 2002 that she ignited that spark and followed her passion by co-founding a wedding photography business. She has photographed every kind of wedding from intimate family gatherings to grand galas in Boston's finest hotels. Sara has been witness to some amazing weddings, rich with culture and tradition, having photographed lovely Indian, Chinese, Greek and Jewish ceremonies.

With years of experience under her belt and several Wedding Photojournalist Association Awards, she brings her passion for creating beautiful imagery to Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures.

Please contact Sara at 617.833.0660 or email at sublimephotoart@yahoo.com

2e48b2ee126116c0 1399650267519 img862
danceanddip

9 Reviews for Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures

Erika · Married on 10/05/2014

Sara and Team from Simply Sublime photographed my wedding on October 5 in Cape Cod, MA - they did an outstanding job capturing all the special moments at my wedding! From start to finish Sara was incredible to work with, she is extremely talented and has such a creative eye for great outdoor wedding shots! Me and my family are extremely happy with our wedding photos and would work with Simply Sublime again in a heartbeat! I would highly recommend working with Simply Sublime Wedding Photographer for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2014

I used Sara and her team to photograph my November wedding. They were courteous, professional, and helpful. Sara worked with me throughout my planning process and made suggestions on vendors and the timeline of the day. She was always quick to answer any concerns or questions that I had. On my wedding day, her team put us at ease and I can honestly say I love my photographs. We were right on the lake and there are so many beautiful photographs of my husband and I by the lake and on the pier. I also love the candids and all the detail shots. I would definitely recommend Sara.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2013

Sara is amazing! Our wedding photos came out beautifully. We have received tons of positive comments from our guests about the quality of her work and her professionalism during the event itself. She wasn't in the way blocking my guests view like many photographers I've experienced at other weddings but she definitely got the shot. She also did our engagement pictures and I have to hand it to her - we did them outside on December 28th in Boston. So not ideal weather for an outdoor shoot but she didn't try to rush us through or anything just because it was cold out. Thank you Sara!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures Pricing

Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures Price Rates

Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Angela Ryan Photography
    Angela Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Sara Sun from Simply Sublime Wedding Pictures is a great seasoned photographer!

• Wayland, 01778 See on map