67 Court Square, Mocksville, NC 27028 Map · Phone number

About Simply Southern Photography Inc.

An award-winning photography studio with "modern vintage" photojournalistic approach; specializing in natural light and posing; accentuating your unique personality and beauty. Bringing your personality and your wedding style out in your images is our speciality!

ND048copy
Bride and Groom laughing together on their wedding day in Burlington, NC.
Modern orange bouquet with a wrap made from the bride's mother's wedding dress.
Modern orange bouquet with a wrap made from the bride's mother's wedding dress.
Vintage yet modern image of bride getting ready.
Vintage yet modern image of bride getting ready.
Centerpieces for garden cocktail hour.
Centerpieces for garden cocktail hour.
Pink and white bouquet with wrap from bride's mother's wedding dress.
Pink and white bouquet with wrap from bride's mother's wedding dress.
Beautiful shoes for bride!
Beautiful shoes for bride!
Groomsmen and children of bride and groom having fun on the wedding day!
Groomsmen and children of bride and groom having fun on the wedding day!
Whimsical yet traditional wedding cake.
Whimsical yet traditional wedding cake.
Whimsical bridal portrait with a romantic touch.
Whimsical bridal portrait with a romantic touch.
Fun engagement portrait at Old Salem.
Fun engagement portrait at Old Salem.
Military groom and bride for engagement session.
Military groom and bride for engagement session.
Vineyard wedding with red converse sneakers!
Vineyard wedding with red converse sneakers!
Blended ceremony - Hindu and American ceremony - bride getting dressed for reception.
Blue wedding shoes and wedding bands.
Blue wedding shoes and wedding bands.
ND048copy
Bride and Groom laughing together on their wedding day in Burlington, NC.

18 Reviews for Simply Southern Photography Inc.

Brittany · Married on 10/26/2013

I can not describe what Lisa did for me. She was extremely helpful not just with my photography. She made me feel extremely comfortable and was so easy to talk to. She captured moments that I didn't even know happened and the pictures allow me to re live my wedding day over and over again with all the same emotions.

Sent on 12/09/2013

The best, I would highly recommend Lisa! The pictures are amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Cailyn · Married on 07/14/2012

I first met Lisa at a wedding show in Winston-Salem and I immediately fell in love with her. She is so warm and understanding as well as inviting. Her personality really stands out when she mets you and you will have an immediate connection with her. She is very, very professional when it comes to her business as well as extremely organized. She really makes the bride feel at ease! She really takes your vision and makes it a reality.

I am extremely happy that I chose Lisa as my photographer and I will continue to look to her for our future photography needs.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Simply Southern Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,885.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,004.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• A & A Disc Jockey Service
    A & A Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

I have worked with Lisa and her staff on many occasions, the most recently on May 18th. I never have to go looking for them. They are always right there looking for any interesting shot that the bride and groom might want for their memories of the day to be complete. They are always cordial, professional and polite, not only with the guests, but with the other vendors they are working with. And the quality of their work speaks for itself. I happily recommend them and look forward to working with them in the future.

• Carolina Weddings and Wagons
    Carolina Weddings and Wagons Wedding Limos

I recently worked with Simply Southern at a wedding. They were courteous and helpful. Their work ethic is fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone seeking a photographer for any special event! Simply Southern serves up the best!!

• Beverly's Flowers and Gifts
    Beverly's Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Lisa is one of the most gifted photographers that I have ever worked with. She has an amazing eye and I love the fact that she shares the photos of the wedding that we work on together with me. I am the world's worst photographer and it is so special to get to see my bride's smiling faces the day of her wedding through the magic of Lisa' work.

• 67 Court Square Mocksville, 27028 See on map