Simply Southern Photography Inc.

Simply Southern Photography Inc.

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Southern Photography Inc.

An award-winning photography studio with "modern vintage" photojournalistic approach; specializing in natural light and posing; accentuating your unique personality and beauty. Bringing your personality and your wedding style out in your images is our speciality!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

18 Reviews for Simply Southern Photography Inc.

I can not describe what Lisa did for me. She was extremely helpful not just with my photography. She made me feel extremely comfortable and was so easy to talk to. She captured moments that I didn't even know happened and the pictures allow me to re live my wedding day over and over again with all the same emotions.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best, I would highly recommend Lisa! The pictures are amazing!

Profile Picture User3333711, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I first met Lisa at a wedding show in Winston-Salem and I immediately fell in love with her. She is so warm and understanding as well as inviting. Her personality really stands out when she mets you and you will have an immediate connection with her. She is very, very professional when it comes to her business as well as extremely organized. She really makes the bride feel at ease! She really takes your vision and makes it a reality.

I am extremely happy that I chose Lisa as my photographer and I will continue to look to her for our future photography needs.

Profile Picture Cailyn , 7/14/12, 1 Review

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Lisa and her staff on many occasions, the most recently on May 18th. I never have to go looking for them. They are always right there looking for any interesting shot that the bride and groom might want for their memories of the day to be complete. They are always cordial, professional and polite, not only with the guests, but with the other vendors they are working with. And the quality of their work speaks for itself. I happily recommend them and look forward to working with them in the future.

I recently worked with Simply Southern at a wedding. They were courteous and helpful. Their work ethic is fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone seeking a photographer for any special event! Simply Southern serves up the best!!

Lisa is one of the most gifted photographers that I have ever worked with. She has an amazing eye and I love the fact that she shares the photos of the wedding that we work on together with me. I am the world's worst photographer and it is so special to get to see my bride's smiling faces the day of her wedding through the magic of Lisa' work.

We have nothing but praise for Simply Southern Photography Inc! Lisa and her employees were a pleasure to work with and we hope to work with them many more times in the future!

Lisa of Simply Southern is a gem! A great vendor to work with.

Events