Silverdale, WA 98315 Map · Phone number

About Simply Sonja Photography

Simple. Sincere. Chic. Specializing in photojournalistic destination weddings. I service the US (including Alaska & Hawaii) as well as the Caribbean, Mexico and Western Europe. I believe candid photos are the best, most real and tell the best story. It's the moments in-between the "photos" that are my favorite - the ones that aren't staged.

ffdbe63338605b94 SSP 0412
ffdbe63338605b94 SSP 0412

3 Reviews for Simply Sonja Photography

• Tia

Tia · Married on 05/18/2013

Absolutely amazing! The best photographer out there!! :)

Sent on 06/17/2013

Dani · Married on 08/20/2011

Sonja is such an easy going photographer. She had been referred to me through a friend and was wonderful from the start. She worked within our budget, photograph needs, and made our pictures fun to take! Not to mention she has an amazing eye for shooting pictures! Our pictures came back amazing! I am so happy to have worked with her for my wedding and can't wait to refer her to others!

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 06/11/2011

Sonja has an amazing talent! She was very professional and helpful. Our pictures are beautiful! She captured photos that I will cherish for the rest of my life. My husband and I truly felt that we were sharing our day with a friend and not someone we had hired; she totally put us at ease. I'm so very happy that we chose Sonja, and I highly recommend her to anyone that needs a photographer!

Sent on 06/30/2011

• Simply by Tamara Nicole
    Simply by Tamara Nicole Wedding Planners

Sonja is so sweet! I recently worked together with her on an Inspiration Shoot I styled and organized. She came in and saw my vision right away, and captured everything perfectly! Her style is amazing, she is fun, professional, and very talented. I can't wait to work together with her again, and will highly recommend her to my brides!!!

• Weddings By Dani
    Weddings By Dani Wedding Planners

Sonja is amazing to work with! She follows through and extremely talented! She is very natural at her photos, makes clients feel comfortable and at ease while they are doing their shoot. Her final work tells such a story. Each picture is like a motion slide, you just want to print them all!

• Silverdale, 98315 See on map