1232 S Hairston Rd, Stone Mountain, GA 30088 Map · Phone number
1 review

About The Printed Orchid

** This business was previously known and branded as Simply Imagin Event Stationery but has been rebranded as of 2016 and management has changed as well**

The Printed Orchid is a design studio specializing in brand and event design. Our motto is "simple but significant" and the method in which we design all of our custom stationery.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow The Printed Orchid on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ernest + Wordie Calligraphy

Quita · Married on 09/01/2013

3.4
      2.5
      3.5

Loved my invitations, did NOT like the fact I started the order process back in June did not receive invites until MID JULY (was told due to the holiday the 4th of July) that orders were on backorder, BUT I had paid a deposit already so materials should have been ordered ALREADY. DID NOT try to rectify the situation ( I guess if you call a so called discount on programs) that was the rectification but MORE could have been done. NEED LESS to say my invites went out LATE and my guest only had TWO WEEKS to RSVP. These were one of my concerns BEFORE ordering and I was told it would NOT be a problem.

Sent on 10/01/2013

The Printed Orchid's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Again I offer my apology for the inconveniences on your order. Although we received your deposit early our policy states that we do not begin printing and assembly of any orders until whole payment is received. We do this to ensure the accuracy of your order before printing. We advise all brides to complete all revisions and final payment at least 2.5 - 3 weeks before the time you would like to receive your invitations. We attempted to offer a discount but received no response. I was unaware that you were not pleased with the compensation I attempted to provide. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future and if anyone is referred to us by you they will receive your discount as well. Congrats on your wedding and Many blessings on your marriage!

The Printed Orchid FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Printing

• 1232 S Hairston Rd Stone Mountain, GA, 30088 See on map
    Location of (The Printed Orchid)