J Luxe Design

Lithonia, Lithonia, GA 30058 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About J Luxe Design

J Luxe Designs, is a full-service wedding planning company based in Lithonia, Georgia that specializes in intimate events ranging from 20-100 guests. They will work with you every step of the way, getting an overall feel for your wedding vision and offering cutting-edge ideas to create an event that showcases your personality and style.

J Luxe Designs, offers many planning services, from design to coordination, to provide you with a stress-free and seamless experience. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Consultations
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
J Luxe Designs, also offers many custom wedding stationery services for your big day. They can provide custom wedding invitations, save the dates, day-of paper, welcome boxes or bags, seating charts, event branding, and favor labels and stickers. They can handle everything from design to assembly and addressing.

Follow J Luxe Design on

J Luxe Design 4
J Luxe Design 5
  • DeShell

DeShell · Married on 12/31/2017

It was an absolute honor to work with Rachelle and her team(J Luxe Designs)! We met during a wedding event that was hosted on my birthday and my husband kept trying to talk me out of going. So glad we attended, because we would’ve missed out on a great coordinator!
    When our friends that’re planning a wedding ask for advice, the number one thing we mention is hiring a planner! It is so worth every dime and moment of your sanity.

Rachelle was the perfect balance of relaxed, yet no nonsense! She was very professional, creative, and always responsive! She stayed on top of every little detail and provided guidance during every step of planning.

We had the utmost confidence in her! We shared our vision and it was executed perfectly by Rachelle. Our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, menu and other stationery were beyond beautiful and made from high quality materials. Rachelle’s passion for her business is evident in her finished products.

We are forever grateful!

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Me and Chris can't thank Rachelle and her team enough for making our wedding day truly amazing!! Rachelle always went above and beyond to provide excellent service! When things got a little crazy before the wedding, she knew exactly what to do and was already prepared for any wedding day chaos!! I was truly impressed! All of our guests stated how beautiful everything was and are still talking about it til this day!! I would definitely recommend anyone to use JLuxe Designs for any wedding day or other event services!! Everything was wonderful and we all had an amazing time! We will definitely use her again for other events!

J Luxe Design 6
    J Luxe Design 7
    J Luxe Design 8
    J Luxe Design 9
    J Luxe Design 10
  • KT

Katura · Married on 07/07/2017

I used this company for my July 7th wedding and I truly made the best decision in picking them! My wedding day went off flawlessly and no detail was left out! Rachelle was so patient, supportive, and kind allowing me to breath easy! She handled things from the moment I booked her even up until the night before my wedding when I was freaking out! Lol! Truly recommend this company not just for coordinating but also for stationatry! Everything was so beautiful! If you want a flawless wedding where you can breathe easy and your only concern is to show up then definitely recommend booking JLuxe!

J Luxe Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,395.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Thomas Vision Films
    Thomas Vision Films Wedding Videographers

Rachelle, owner of J Luxe Designs, is wonder to work with. I have now had the chance to work with her on a few different occasions. She is organized, detailed oriented, gets the schedule/event timeline out timeline in a timely manner (Something other planners struggle with) and is very talented as what she does. She is always quick to return messages and provided a well thought out answers to any questions that I have had. I would highly recommend using J Luxe Designs for your wedding, party, or what ever type of event that you need a top of the line planner for.

• Lithonia Lithonia, GA, 30058 See on map