1133 COMMERCE DRIVE, Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Thomas Vision Films

Hi, I'm Thomas Brown, wedding cinematographer/filmmaker, and I would love to learn more about your special day.

First things first, you won't find any hourly packages here.

I am a filmmaker that creates visually stunning story-driven films.

My couples don't want hours of footage. They want something beautiful and extraordinary.

I get to know each of my clients with a planning session. You wouldn't shoot a Hollywood movie without doing any pre-production, would you?

I provide my clients with a theatrical trailer and a feature film that capture their story and reflects how the day unfolds:

2-3 minute Theatrical Trailer

10 - 20 minute Feature Film

Every client receives this premium level of service which starts at $5,000.

Additional days, production, and offerings are available and will be quoted after the initial consultation.

- Thomas Brown, Filmmaker - Wedding Cinematographer

21 Reviews for Thomas Vision Films

• O

Omoye Osehobo · Married on 02/23/2019

Incredible Wedding Footage

We will forever enjoy re-watching our wedding thanks to Thomas. The film gave me chills the first time that I saw it. He did incredible job putting together the moments of our special day in a way that will never get old. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Areil · Married on 08/19/2017

In a nutshell, Thomas is awesome! He is extremely professional, courteous, and creative! He completely exceeded our expectations for our wedding film. We received our social media teaser quick and we've gotten nothing but compliments on the editing and quality! He was able to capture all of the important moments without being a distraction and he was very kind to work outside of normal hours to get our footage done! I couldn't think of better videographer to use on your special day!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2017

We are really happy that we chose Thomas Brown as our wedding day videographer. He was attentive, punctual, and created a unique yet fun wedding video for us. We were super impressed when we received our Instagram teaser within 24 hours of our wedding! Such as wonderful surprise to be able to relive our wedding day the very next day. Our longer cinematic video was cut to perfection. He included all of the best parts of our wedding and put it together in a flawlessly. The drone footage is an added plus. Super cool to see your venue from different angles. Can’t wait to rewatch the video every year on our anniversary I highly recommend Thomas Brown as a wedding day videographer!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Award

Thomas Vision Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Brian Dean Photography
    Brian Dean Photography Wedding Photographers

Thomas is great to work with. There is nothing like someone easy to work with that produces amazing memories :) He's one of my top references for video.

• J Luxe Design
    J Luxe Design Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Thomas earlier this year for a vow renewal and 50th birthday party! He arrived early and was very professional. He brought an assistant with him and they worked very well together. Thomas is now my preferred videographer! I'm looking forward to working with him again next week on another event!! - Rachelle Jones

• 1133 COMMERCE DRIVE Decatur, 30030 See on map