Thomas Vision Films Reviews

20 | Decatur, GA

20 Reviews for Thomas Vision Films

Areil · Married on 08/19/2017

In a nutshell, Thomas is awesome! He is extremely professional, courteous, and creative! He completely exceeded our expectations for our wedding film. We received our social media teaser quick and we've gotten nothing but compliments on the editing and quality! He was able to capture all of the important moments without being a distraction and he was very kind to work outside of normal hours to get our footage done! I couldn't think of better videographer to use on your special day!

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2017

We are really happy that we chose Thomas Brown as our wedding day videographer. He was attentive, punctual, and created a unique yet fun wedding video for us. We were super impressed when we received our Instagram teaser within 24 hours of our wedding! Such as wonderful surprise to be able to relive our wedding day the very next day. Our longer cinematic video was cut to perfection. He included all of the best parts of our wedding and put it together in a flawlessly. The drone footage is an added plus. Super cool to see your venue from different angles. Can’t wait to rewatch the video every year on our anniversary I highly recommend Thomas Brown as a wedding day videographer!

• 2016AUGBride

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2016

Thomas is the sweetest vendor ever. He was always prompt with responses, professional, and very knowledgable. Our wedding trailer has received nothing but GREAT feedback. I would definitely recommend him for any occasion.

• I

Ina · Married on 07/29/2016

Thomas was truly a pleasure to work with! He's extremely professional and personable! He and his team were a joy to be in company with on my wedding day. Between the aerial cinematography, attention to details, and flexibility; he blew my mind. He was extremely flexible with me from the very beginning and over-delivered on our wedding day. He is also a great communicator. He produced a couple of trailers featuring highlights from our wedding day within a week or less after the day! He has an incredibly artistic eye and definitely go's above and beyond to capture all the amazing moments of your special occasion. I'd highly recommend him any time to someone looking for a videographer to artistically capture your special moments and bring them all to life in video.

Venita · Married on 04/02/2016

Initially, when I planned my wedding budget, a videographer was not included. However, after speaking with other brides they all strongly suggested having a videographer and so EXTREMELY happy that we did. My DJ, Toryn, suggested Thomas and I owe him the biggest thanks for that recommendation. When I spoke with Thomas on the phone I got a really good vide from him. He was very friendly and so professional. When I met him on my wedding day, he was even more amazing! Thomas is a true professional and very creative. Even at the end of the night, he stayed until the last guest left and was still willing to film more shots for my now husband and I. He went above and beyond the call of duty and I have absolutely no regrets in having Thomas play such an important role in our special day.

Sherie · Married on 11/28/2015

Hands down...the best videographer in Atlanta! Thomas was very professional, attentive, and understood everything we were trying to capture for our video. He has the top of the line equipment for all of your aerial requests. His selection of music with the video was very appropriate. I would highly recommend Thomas and his staff for all videography.

Melanie · Married on 11/14/2015

Steve and Thomas are a joy to work with and their work is outstanding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Troy · Married on 11/09/2015

From the first time meeting with Thomas, I knew we made the right decision. The man is just genuine, he is professional, creative, and simply amazing.

He was thorough, all the details he captured were well executed. I truly feel he went above and beyond to create a fantastic commercial for our cigar company. An amazing piece of work , similar to all of his other videos.

His creative mind and experience warrants what he charges for his time and we are fortunate to have Thomas deliver our ideas to the screen.

I have already started recommending him to others and he has done great work for several of my friends.

Thanks Thomas Vision Films!

- Troy Lawrence /Honor Cigars

George · Married on 11/07/2015

I called this vendor less than a month before the wedding. He was able to adapt and overcome the last minute obstacle. He was very professional and helpful in ensuring that things were set up for the wedding. My wife and I really appreciated the great quality that they provided and we are very happy with the product. Thank you!

Thomas Vision Films is always a pleasure to work with! This is the most creative approach you will find when looking for videography. The attention to detail is unparalleled and the final product is a beautiful, well-directed film. The videographers capture exciting and intimate details, but are never intrusive to the event. You will not be disappointed with this company!

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2015

Great! Everything was professional and the finished product is amazing!

monique · Married on 10/03/2015

As you know there are many decisions to be made during the planning of a wedding and there are so many different vendors to choose from. Thomas Vision Films came recommended by our wedding planner so we researched him on the wire and the knot as well. By far his services not only met but, exceeded our expectations the quality of his work hands down is the best I've seen. Watching the video is like watching a short movie that's starring you and the love of your life. My family and I are still talking about how amazing the wedding was and I know its because every time they play the video they see that day come to life again. High praises all the way!

Nadia · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Thomas and his guys. They were so professional, and did an absolutely OUTSTANDING job! I have a huge, loud Arab family, and Thomas was able to navigate the crowds, and tell us exactly what he needed to make a beautiful video. Working with Thomas was an absolute pleasure, and I hope I have the opportunity to work with him in the future. Thank you, Thomas! Keep being awesome.

Thomas is a delightful person to work with and a true professional. He captures and creates the most amazing films which is why I used him for my video. I recommend him whenever I can. You'll enjoy your filming experience for sure!

Nastassia · Married on 06/06/2015

Thomas Vision Films did an outstanding job on our wedding. Our highlight video was amazing. We really liked the fact that the highlight video was completed within a few days. It was so nice to share with family and friends before the honeymoon. We even showed it to other honeymooners in Hawaii. Lol. When our full length video arrived, it was equally amazing. Thanks for capturing our special day.

Thomas did a wonderful job on our wedding. Our video was beautiful and so thoughtful! We loved watching our video! It was perfect! Thank you again for your hard work!!

Chrishana · Married on 06/22/2014

I wish I had the time and space to explain how great Thomas Vision films was for my husband and I. My husband and I are both picky by nature and Thomas Brown was patient in listening to both of our concerns and request for our wedding video. On the actual day of the wedding Thomas and his assistant were not only professional but friendly and personal. He worked above and beyond his job to keep me calm and happy as a bride when my terrible wedding planner failed at her job. He was able to hide the moments where she made me the most upset. Thomas Brown is honest and fair with his prices and the quality of his work is even better. During the wedding Thomas was awesome and now after viewing my completed video I can say he is the real deal. I am actually thinking of another event I can throw to have an excuse to use his business again...

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/07/2014

Thank you so much for exceeding our expectations! We love the video and will enjoy it for years to come. You were a pleasure to work with.

Thomas traveled all the way to India to film our wedding. He was willing to make the edits we requested with a very quick turnaround. For all the work he did, the value was amazing. He got film at times we didn't even expect. Highly recommended

Teri · Married on 02/14/2014

Love it! Thank you for capturing some of the most amazing moments of our life! Phenomenal work!!
    — Teri Murphy (Bride)