Utica, Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number

About Simply Glamorous Beauty

Simply Glamorous is a wedding makeup artist in the Grand Rapids and Detroit, Michigan areas. This artist has a passion for makeup and glamorous looks, and wants to share it with couples. This beauty company provides makeup services for couples on their wedding day to bring out their natural beauty with any style of makeup.

Experience

Makeup artist Ashley Ware began planning her own company at age 19. It wasn’t long before she opened her own beauty company in the Grand Rapids and Detroit areas, Simply Glamorous. She works with individuals or groups to make their inner beauty shine with timeless makeup looks.

This artist offers makeup services for groups of up to 11 people on the day of a wedding. Makeup trials before the day of the wedding help couples find the perfect look. This keeps everyone relaxed on the wedding day. Ware also comes to couples for on-site makeup application. Her makeup styles and services include:

• Contour makeup

Simply Glamorous Beauty 1
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist!

I can’t begin to say enough good things about Ashley! She was an absolute blast to spend the morning with on the day of my wedding. She’s down-to-earth, fun, knowledgeable about her craft and most importantly – an amazing makeup artist. I’ve been to a few makeup artists for trials and for big events. Ashely is by far my favorite! She truly made my vision come to life and made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Simply Glamorous Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Susie! I had an amazing morning with you guys and you looked BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day! It was truly an honor!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley was amazing! She is so personal to each person's preferences and everyone loved working with her. All the make up she did for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law was just flawless. Everyone felt so beautiful and they looked stunning in photos.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Simply Glamorous Beauty's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a wonderful morning with you guys and your looked GORGEOUS ! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

From the moment I met Ashley at my make-up trial she impressed me! She has the most warming personality and can literally take whatever it is you're picturing and create that perfect look! On the day of my wedding Ashley showed up exactly when she said she would and was super flexible about where to set up because we had hair being done as well. I had a few "opinionated" members of my bridal party and Ashley was a champ dealing with them and making sure everyone was 100% happy with their look. I can't imagine anyone else doing my make-up and you will not be disappointed working with Ashley!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Simply Glamorous Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup