El Cajon, CA 92021 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Simply Elegant Weddings

Hi there! My name is Juliette! I started this company with every intention of helping as many couples as possible to relax and have fun on their wedding day! It’s no secret that what should be the happiest day in your life can also end up being the most stressful. Months of planning, sometimes even years of planning, all result in one day of non-stop events.

That is why hiring someone to do all the behind the scenes directing and set up, and planning, and coordinating, and management of last minute changes, is one of the best investments you can make for your sanity! My team and I will help you focus on the important moments that define that amazing day in your memory. We'll be there to help with everything, so that You can have FUN!

Follow Simply Elegant Weddings on

Shoe Game at Secluded Gardens
575106f39726cx900 51 609403 1556817179

6 Reviews for Simply Elegant Weddings

Cathrine · Married on 08/18/2018

I honestly cannot express how grateful I am to Juliette and her business Simply Elegant Weddings. Not only was she my full-time wedding planner, but she felt like a very close friend with great taste, organizational skills, and a passion for planning the wedding of my dreams. I truly did not feel stressed at all and trusted Juliette 1000000%. The only extensive research I did was searching through pages of websites, blogs, reviews, etc. to find Juliette and Simply Elegant Weddings. She made the whole wedding planning process for me as simple as possible. Instead of me becoming overwhelmed and stressed with finding vendors, she narrowed it all the way down to my taste, budget, and style. She did the same with the wedding decor and details. There were some parts that I did not and would not have even thought of, e.g. chairs/chair covers, napkin folds, etc. So instead of me going through the stress and work of finding and narrowing down vendors, she did that for me and all I had to do was pick A, B, or C. She translated and helped me sift through vendor contracts, helped set up both in-person and phone meetings, and problem-shot anything and everything she could. She was taking care of issues while I did not even know there was anything going on. She made my husband and I very comfortable during our wedding day, made sure we were fed, ready, and ON TIME! The way she put everything together, decor, handmade table signs, cupcake display, napkins, colors... everything, truly took our breaths away. Even though Juliette planned and handled 99.9% of it, she has that perfect skill where it really felt like ours. It was as if she came into my dreams and brought it to life. I cannot stress how perfect she made everything. Anyone wondering if a wedding planner is worth it? I say, HECK YES! If you want the best, I highly recommend Juliette. Juliette of Simply Elegant Weddings, if I can give her and her company a million stars, I would. A five star review does not do it justice.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR EVER!!

I will be honest and say that Juliette wasn't only my coordinator, she is my friend. There was never a doubt that I would hire her to coordinate my wedding, and it was the best decision I made while planning.

Juliette made sure everything went exactly how I envisioned my wedding. She coordinated all my various vendors, covered for some of their errors, and made sure know one was any wiser. She was so easy to communicate with via text, phone, or email. The day turned out perfect, and I was completely stress free knowing that Juliette was there.

If you are wavering between coordinators, quit looking! Juliette is the one for you!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Meg · Married on 10/07/2017

My wife and I hired Juliette for our day of wedding coordinator and she was absolutely AMAZING. I don’t even want to think about what a disaster our day could have been if it wasn’t placed in the incredibly capable and trustworthy hands of Simply Elegant Weddings. The moment we hired her, we knew that our wedding would be a success.

We had originally thought we just needed someone to be able to set up décor so a family member would not have to do this, but we are just blown away at everything Juliette was able to seamlessly manage. She was extremely thorough and thoughtful in the weeks leading up to our wedding, reviewing every detail imaginable and providing us with an immense amount of support. Any question we had, Juliette responded quickly and with a great amount of care. She completed walk-throughs with us, countless phone calls (as we were planning a wedding out of state), and tons of e-mails. She created a comprehensive day of timeline for us that we were able to distribute to our bridal party that was perfect for getting everyone on the same page.

On the day of, there was so much to coordinate and plan, and Juliette did an absolutely phenomenal job of keeping the day organized and stress free for us. Every single member of our wedding party mentioned how wonderful she was and how she was there to help in every possible situation. I cannot recommend Simply Elegant Weddings highly enough. If you want your wedding to be stress-free, gorgeous, and handled by an incredibly kind and patient professional who knows how to get drunk bridal party where they need to be in seconds, please pick Juliette and the amazing team at Simply Elegant Weddings!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Simply Elegant Weddings Pricing

Simply Elegant Weddings Price Rates

Simply Elegant Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1150.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• El Cajon, CA, 92021 See on map
    6199479012 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Elegant Weddings)