1220 Rosecrans St., San Diego, CA 92106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Simply Colbert

Simply Colbert is a wedding planner based in San Diego, California. Owner Tracy Colbert is passionate about the industry and is dedicated to bringing her clients’ unique visions to life. This planner prides herself on helping couples create fairytale celebrations at an affordable price.

To support to-be-weds each step of the way, Simply Colbert provides three wedding planning packages for couples to consider. Each option is customizable to fit your event’s needs and budget. Tracy and her team offer partial and full wedding planning as well as day-of coordination. Services such as budget analysis allow you to get the most out of your resources and make your dream celebration a reality. To alleviate wedding stress, this planner also offers event design, timeline and to-do list management, guestlist arrangement, and vendor referrals.

• Black-owned

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Simply Colbert

Sebastiana · Married on 09/05/2017

You don’t really realize how many details are involved into planning a wedding until you are the one getting married, and I surely would have missed many of them if Tracy was not involved in this process. She took care of everything and anything and even more and she spared me so much unnecessary frustration.
    She worked very hard to make everything seamless and smooth. She is very proactive and brings up many suggestions based of what you want to achieve, she is able to turn your thoughts and ideas, either confused or clear, and turns them into reality, and with your base concept in mind she branches out and adds so many more complementing details and ideas to turn this day you have been dreaming on into something that exceeds what you had in mind! And she is also a FABULOUS "day of the event" coordinator. I cannot stress how important that was, and I really did not think I needed one, but when the day arrives and you are busy getting ready, you will need someone that can handle everything you would have wanted to take care of yourself because you don't trust anyone else to get it done right, and it needs to be someone that you can completely rely on, Tracy exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond! Everything was calculated and taken care of, and if and when things go wrong, like your baker messes up the day of your event and there is no cake, just like it happened to me, she handles every glitch and skilfully fixes it to where you will not even be aware it happened, Tracy will not stress you out and handle everything; she is so professional that I did not even became aware that the baker had messed up the cake order until I heard it from a friend weeks after the wedding, and when I approached Tracy to inquire about it and thank her for fixing everything making sure I didn't get unnecessary stress, she just laughed and then smiled and said " well that is what I am here for, to make sure that all goes right!"

Sent on 10/15/2017

Leslie · Married on 11/04/2016

Tracy, with Simply Colbert, is such a pleasure to work with! She assisted with day of coordination for my “non-traditional” cruise wedding. She made sure everything flowed the day of my wedding, so I didn’t have to stress or worry about anything. What I loved about Tracy is she took it upon herself to introduce herself to all my guests the night before and did a quick run down with them on what was going to happen the morning of. The morning of, when I got to the ceremony site, she was there waiting for me making sure I had everything I needed! I felt comfortable and confident that she had everything under control before, during, and after! Thank you, Tracy! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Simply Colbert Pricing

Simply Colbert Price Rates

Simply Colbert FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1004.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

Team of Simply Colbert

Tracy  Colbert

Tracy Colbert

Owner

I love all things wedding and I'm constantly pursuing more skills as new trends emerge. I am a creative soul. Wedding designing is a passion! I love creating something seeing what my brides want and making that come to life. I am a very patient person which I did not know was a skill. After meeting people and working with people I did start to realize that not everybody has that skill to be able to professional but most importantly patient. Simply Colbert was born when I just started doing bridal shower and wedding after wedding.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1220 Rosecrans St. San Diego, CA, 92106 See on map
    619-415-8967 (Phone number)
    9am-7pm M-F
    Location of (Simply Colbert)