Simply Chic Events

Brandon, FL View map

Simply Chic Events offers a variety of services that include linen placement, arranging centerpieces, setting up, decorating, and tear-down. We want you to have the wedding that you always envisioned, whatever it may be. We are able to coordinate non-religious and religious rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Should extra services be requested we are open to considering adjusting any service package to best suit their clients.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kaleigh
    Kaleigh D. Getting married on 11/21/2021

10/10 recommend!

Kitty and Lisa made our wedding day seamlessly smooth! We hired kitty as our month/day of coordinator which means I pretty much planned everything, reached out to all the vendors and set everything up but then handed it all to Kitty a few weeks before and she executed it all. I gave her my timeline, all my vendors contact numbers and gave her the idea I had in my head and she made it come to life. Every little thing I needed plus the 100 little things I didn't know I needed were handled, no problem! From setting up the afternoon before to getting there early the day of the wedding to finish all the small details, Kitty and Lisa did it. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate everything Lisa and Kitty (and her Husband Kevin of Reign Entertainment) did to help our wedding day be so successful, plus they're such genuinely awesome people that I feel like I made a few new friends along the way!

Simply Chic Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Anthony! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 04/03/2021

Phenomenal, professional, & perfect!!

Kitty went above and beyond to create my vision, and flawlessly succeeded! My flowers were EVERYTHING! She was so kind and understanding through the entire process. It was an absolute joy working with Kitty of Simply Chic Events.

Simply Chic Events's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to follow your vision and use my creativity to bring that vision to life. I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss!
    Lindsay M. Married on 03/06/2021

This is the one!

You’re searching for a wedding coordinator? Well stop your search because Kitty is the one you need in your life! My wedding was beautiful all thanks to this coordinator! I booked her more than a year in advance and she was there for me every step of the way. From dress alteration panics, my florist going out of business, to knowing that it was going to rain on my wedding day. She made it all happen and I never had to worry about a thing. She beautifully designed my reception space it looked exactly how I pictured it in my mind. Kitty will become your best friend during your wedding planning process! I highly recommend her.

Simply Chic Events's reply:

Tears first thing in the morning??? Thank you Lindsay! I miss our daily texts. I am thankful for you! Thank you for choosing me to walk beside you in the whole process!

Deals

Simply Chic Events 1
Exclusive
Simply Chic Events 2
Discount

10% discount for all Military, Law Enforcement, and Fire Rescue/Paramedic. Thank you for your service!

Team

Kitty Gibson
Kitty Gibson
Owner/Lead Coordinator

Kitty began working in the wedding/events industry nearly 10 years ago while managing her husbands DJ/MC business. In 2018 she began assisting at a local wedding venue where she gained a wealth of knowledge of the industry. In January 2020, Kitty officially opened Simply Chic Events!

3007 Rosebud Lane Brandon, FL, 33511
Location of (Simply Chic Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding