by appointment only, Brookline, MA 02445 Map · Phone number

About Siman Entertainment

Siman Entertainment's priority is to deliver an array of artistic performers that capture the emotion behind the music. Each performance is customized around your own personal style and taste. At your event you can expect seamless entertainment, shifting musical backdrops, and dynamic performances by New Englands most sought-after bands and djs
We are located in Brookline, Massachusetts -- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

img2001
img2223
img2261
Siman Entertainment
nh singing crowd with superband
img2050
b78d7426a684f5b7 1420750662905 img2311
img2001

6 Reviews for Siman Entertainment

L · Married on 09/01/2013

Eric was phenomenal! We are very grateful to Audra for setting us up with him! The phone conversations we had with Eric were so much fun and reassuring! Wedding planning is SO involved, and there is just so much to think about, but Eric guided us through the process with his unparalleled expertise. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The ceremony music came in perfectly on time and transitioned seamlessly. Our guests had a wonderful time in the cocktail hour. And our reception music couldn't have been more perfect. Eric did such an amazing job with our intros, first dance, and parent dances! He worked so well with our venue staff, too, adapting to the changing schedule (we tried!) and keeping our reception flowing. The dance party of the reception was incredible! Everyone had SUCH a great time! He reads the crowd so well! My mom even made it out onto the dance floor, and Eric cued up the song I wanted for her (if she found herself brave enough to venture out there!) as soon as I let him know. Eric's expertise, energy, and attention to detail are incomparable! We are so lucky to have worked with him!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Kate · Married on 07/17/2010

DJ Erick from Siman Entertainment was awesome! I gave him a lengthy list of songs I liked and ones I didn't, and he turned that into the perfect mix of music that had almost every guest out on the dance floor. We loved the steel drum band during our cocktail hour too. It helped set the mood and people seemed to really enjoy it. Thanks Siman Entertainment!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Melanie · Married on 10/03/2009

The band, Bounce, was fantastic. People danced through dinner and didn't stop all night. Great value for the money, I didn't see any other bands at this price. And they don't sound like a typical wedding band. They were great to work with and planning the entire reception and the timing of everything. They contacted my reception site and worked out all the details together. It's 3 weeks later and people are still talking about the band!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Siman Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Angelina Video Productions Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for the best band or DJ for your wedding/event, look no further you have found them. 10 stars! As a videographer myself, I have seen and worked with a lot of the top wedding bands and MC’s in Boston and on the West Coast. Siman Entertainment is my absolute favorite! If you are thinking of having a live band at your wedding you must call Audra! She will be with you every step of the way to help you plan the perfect and most memorable day of your life!

• Brian Phillips Photography Wedding Photographers

Simian Entertainment does a phenomenal job from my standpoint as a photographer. Highly Highly recommended!!!

• GENERATIONS cinemastories Wedding Videographers

Wow! Siman Entertainment is amazing!! The musicians are not only talented, but the diversity of styles that this company excels in spans the spectrum. From VERY contemporary hip-hop music that will keep that after-hours party rocking long after the older folks have departed; to standards that will keep everyone on the dance floor throughout the evening, Siman entertainment can provide the music needed for almost anyone's wedding. I just heard a string trio from them playing beautifully arranged contemporary music for a wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Whatever a couple needs, from bands through dj.s; from jazz trios to world music for an out-of-this-world cocktail hour entertainment, this young, hip company can provide the music.

• by appointment only Brookline, 02445 See on map
    Location of (Siman Entertainment)