Dallas, TX 75287 Map · Phone number

About Silver Lining Events + Co.

You have found your silver lining, Hooray! Let us help plan the celebration in style!

Silver Lining Events Co. is an all inclusive event planning service, planning the best parties, weddings, and meetings in town. Organization, communication and loyalty are just 3 values we share at SLE C. We take care of the details,so you can share in the fun. We offer many different packages for planning events- whatever your budget- we can work with you. It is very important to have fun at your own party so, "Start with an idea, I'll take it from there..."

Silver Lining Events Co. has over 6 years experience in special event planning, including corporate meeting planning, social planning, non-profit organization, and wedding planning. Whether your event is for 50 or 500, we have the tools and staff prepared to handle it all.

• Weddings by StarDust
shabbatdinner01771
356765522f0da9f6 1448329265650 annandzachsig157
annandzachsig036
Silver Lining Events + Co.

15 Reviews for Silver Lining Events + Co.

Silver Lining Events + Co. 1
Silver Lining Events + Co. 2
Silver Lining Events + Co. 3
Silver Lining Events + Co. 4
Silver Lining Events + Co. 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Moore · Married on 12/11/2018

The perfect wedding day!!!

I cannot say enough about my experience with Elisabeth as she was incredible with her help as our wedding planner in both of my daughters weddings. She thought of everything and I can say that without her it would have been really hard for myself to have relaxed and enjoyed the day. In the beginning I wondered why we needed a wedding planner? I could not have done it without her and I know my daughters feel the same way!! It’s by far the best money you will spend for peace of mind that everything runs smoothly. She took the time to get to know our family and we think of her as our friend!! ❤️ Her team of vendors did a wonderful job and they all work together well for the perfect design for the perfect day!!

Silver Lining Events + Co. 6
    Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Giammusso · Married on 12/01/2018

The PERFECT wedding!

I don’t even know where to start with how amazing Elisabeth was to work with. From day one she was there to answer every single question my fiancé and I had. She helped plan our dream wedding and it was so unbelievably beautiful. She worked with my team of vendors seamlessly throughout the entire process and kept everyone organized. The day of our wedding she kept everything running smoothly. My fiancé and I didn’t have to worry about anything throughout our wedding. She had a well thought out timeline and she made everyone stick to it. It took all our stress away completely.

If you are on the fence or trying to decide wether or not to get yourself a wedding planner I would say 100% use Elisabeth and her team. She will work tirelessly to make sure your day is exactly the way you’ve always dreamed of.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Andrea Simmons · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly the stress relief I needed!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elisabeth and her team. She was so helpful during the planning process and made me feel at ease immediately during our first meeting. She brought up things that I hadn’t even thought about or considered for our wedding and was always insightful with her ideas given her past wedding experiences. The day of, she was there first thing with her team to help set up and give me the relief I needed from all my stress. She was with me the entire day making sure we stayed on schedule and knew what was happening at what time. I have no idea what we would have done without her to help us. Absolutely worth it and now my sister-in-law is using her too!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Silver Lining Events + Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1815.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3011
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7029.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

If there is going to be a cloud on your "Special Day" it should be the one with the Silver Lining. Call Silver Lining Events + Co so you will have a Happy DAY!!!! I am happy to give my endorsement.

• A & L Floral Design
    A & L Floral Design Wedding Florists

Elisabeth of Silver Lining Events is an amazing planner to work with! We have known her for years and can truly say that she is a fantastic person to work with. She has made many amazing events come together seamlessly. We would highly recommend her to our clients!

• Dallas, 75287 See on map