About Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC

Affordable friendly DJ services - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

A versatile and affordable DJ in Portland, Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC uses the best equipment and technology to make your day unforgettable. With an attentive team of DJs who personalize music preferences to your needs, they make your day stress-free and amazing. With over 10 years of experience in the business, they have performed at over 500 weddings and events.

With a wide array of music styles to choose from, couples can enjoy anything from club to country, electronic to oldies, R&B to rock and more. Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC is a full DJ service offering thoughtful services with reasonable rates. Services include:

• Bilingual MC

Projector (8)
Disco Ball (3)
Photobooth (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Craig was the absolute best! We did all our coordination over email. He sent over a great form for the ceremony and reception details and was even able to read my TERRIBLE handwriting! As for day of execution - flawless! He did everything we asked and more, all while being super nice and laid back. I highly recommend him. We did a simple DJ package. Comes with a number of things, but the custom initial monogram was so cute and such a nice polishing touch. Book him!!!

Profile Picture Amara, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Craig is probably the best DJ I know. I am a wedding planner, so I get to meet a lot of DJs and he is great. He is so kind and makes a good MC and plays great music. I met him at a wedding and then I had him do my own wedding as well. He is flexible and easy going which is super helpful, especially when you're stressing out. We had a party of a wedding because of the great music. I would highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment!

Profile Picture Tatum, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC Pricing

220x220 sq 1429049833281 hipsterwedding
220x220 sq 1429049842401 mixing

4 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Craig with Silicon Forest Entertainment is a fantastic person to work with. He is equal parts professional and incredibly talented. Out of all the DJ's I have worked with, Craig knows how to read a crowd better than most anyone and his choice in music is always current and top notch. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their wedding.

I worked with Craig of Silicon Forest Entertainment this summer at a beautiful Bridal Veil Falls wedding, and I was highly impressed! He was professional, prompt, friendly, and was great at coordinating with me as a photographer to ensure I didn't miss any important moments. The sound for the ceremony was flawless, and later at the reception he made the transitions between cocktail hour, dinner, toasts, and dancing smooth and easy. And the dancing! Craig clearly knows how to read the crowd, because the dance floor was full and the guests were having a blast! I stayed for an extra hour of photos because everyone was having so much fun, I didn't want to miss a shot! I highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment for your wedding DJ needs.

I first met Silicon Forest Entertainment at an open house in Arizona, and my goodness they had me dancing all night! I was having such a hard time standing at my booth and not run out onto the dance floor and dance! I have worked with many DJ's but Silicon Forest Entertainment is truly one of a kind! Not only do they read the guests, keep the party going, but they are SO nice and it's crystal clear that they are there for you and to make your event incredible!

Craig is an amazing DJ. He did our wedding, and he's the most professional vendor of any kind that I've worked with in my own work doing wedding films. He's extremely intuitive, and his experience as a DJ is unparalleled. He offers the entire DJ package and he's also a devoted artist.

16116 SW Bray Ln., Portland, OR 97224   See On Map
503-862-3357 (phone)
Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC is a wedding DJ from Portland, OR. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Beaverton, Salem, and Oregon Coast. Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Portland and Arizona wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in custom music selections and affordable weddings.