16116 SW Bray Ln., Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC

A versatile and affordable DJ in Portland, Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC uses the best equipment and technology to make your day unforgettable. With an attentive team of DJs who personalize music preferences to your needs, they make your day stress-free and amazing. With over 15 years of experience in the business, they have performed at over 500 weddings and events.

With a wide array of music styles to choose from, couples can enjoy anything from club to country, electronic to oldies, R&B to rock and more. Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC is a full DJ service offering thoughtful services with reasonable rates. Services include:

• Bilingual MC

1 User photo

Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC 1

Amanda · Getting married on 10/26/2019

You need Craig

My husband and I didn't think we needed a DJ. We had heard way too many stories from friends/family, friends of friends that the DJ had taken over the wedding and had their own agenda. Then we found Craig. The heavens opened up and shone down and Craig appeared and we never looked back. He was amazing from the start - super easy to work with, very communicative. We submitted lists of specific songs we wanted - and when we felt we were submitting too many "please play these songs", I provided a genre or theme of music (my husband and I are 90s pop kids, etc.) he ran with it and it turned out AMAZING. I called an audible and changed the walk down the aisle music at the last minute and it was seamless. We asked for a last dance with no one in the room but us and he helped kick everyone out when no one was listening lol and we kept the reception open an extra hour and he went with it, no questions asked. And to top it all off, he then sent us a list of the songs he played, in order, at the entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail, reception, dance). It was an absolute joy to work with him and his lovely wife, photographer Dionne Kraus. Such professionals, been in the business awhile and made the day soooooo much more than I could have imagined. If you need a DJ or better yet, don't think you need a DJ, you need Craig.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hillevi · Married on 06/01/2019

Don't look any further

Craig did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding at the Foundry in Lake Oswego!!! Played great music for all ages. Was very easy to work with and very professional. We are so happy we went with this company.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Dionne Kraus Photography
    Dionne Kraus Photography Wedding Photographers

Craig with Silicon Forest Entertainment is a fantastic person to work with. He is equal parts professional and incredibly talented. Out of all the DJ's I have worked with, Craig knows how to read a crowd better than most anyone and his choice in music is always current and top notch. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to have an awesome dance party at their wedding.

• Alyson Levy Photography
    Alyson Levy Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Craig of Silicon Forest Entertainment this summer at a beautiful Bridal Veil Falls wedding, and I was highly impressed! He was professional, prompt, friendly, and was great at coordinating with me as a photographer to ensure I didn't miss any important moments. The sound for the ceremony was flawless, and later at the reception he made the transitions between cocktail hour, dinner, toasts, and dancing smooth and easy. And the dancing! Craig clearly knows how to read the crowd, because the dance floor was full and the guests were having a blast! I stayed for an extra hour of photos because everyone was having so much fun, I didn't want to miss a shot! I highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment for your wedding DJ needs.

• LarvickMedia
    LarvickMedia Wedding Videographers

I met Craig of Silicon Forest while shooting at the Oregon Golf Club. As a filmmaker/videographer audio is one of my biggest stressors. Having someone on the team who not only knows what they're doing, but is also helpful where I have needs/wants can really hope the day, and more importantly the wedding film, go all the better! I'm happy to say Craig was a real pro, from equipment to personal interactions and everything in between. Lots of people can come with a sound system and a playlist. I appreciated that Craig was helpful beyond the essentials! Looking forward to working alongside them again.

• 16116 SW Bray Ln. Portland, 97224 See on map
    503-828-9492 (Phone number)
    5038623357 (Other Phone Number)