Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC Reviews

46 Reviews for Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC

46 Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC Reviews
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

Fun DJ, Great to Work With!

Craig is a fantastic DJ and was great to work with throughout the process. He is extremely responsive which I appreciated, and he's just super nice which is a bonus! My mom texted him the day before the wedding and asked him to play a certain song as a surprise singalong for us, and Craig totally made it happen. He DJ'ed an amazing dance party for us and I am very very pleased with the whole experience!

Amara · Married on 06/09/2018

Craig was the absolute best! We did all our coordination over email. He sent over a great form for the ceremony and reception details and was even able to read my TERRIBLE handwriting! As for day of execution - flawless! He did everything we asked and more, all while being super nice and laid back. I highly recommend him. We did a simple DJ package. Comes with a number of things, but the custom initial monogram was so cute and such a nice polishing touch. Book him!!!

Tatum · Married on 05/26/2018

Craig is probably the best DJ I know. I am a wedding planner, so I get to meet a lot of DJs and he is great. He is so kind and makes a good MC and plays great music. I met him at a wedding and then I had him do my own wedding as well. He is flexible and easy going which is super helpful, especially when you're stressing out. We had a party of a wedding because of the great music. I would highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment!

Jo · Married on 04/27/2018

Craig did a fantastic job as the DJ at my wedding. He played the songs I wanted, was very responsive to calls and emails, and he really had an upbeat vibe that my guests liked. I felt that the pricing was good too. I definitely recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment.

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Craig and his wife were amazing! They went above and beyond what I ever expected from a DJ and photo booth! Craig made things so easy, we met up and talked about everything he offers and we decided to book him later that week, I sent him the list of songs we really wanted a few days before our wedding, and everything else was kind of up to him and he did not disappoint! Everyone was dancing and have a great time at our wedding! The lighting was absolutely beautiful and he worked with me, my husband, our photographer, and our officiant the day of to make sure everything went smooth. He also used a confetti "cannon" and coordinated with our photographer to set it off for a picture perfect moment with all of our guests surrounding us! His wife was in charge of the photo booth and did an incredible job! All of our guests loved the props and the sequin backdrop was incredible!

Silicon Forest Entertainment, LLC 1

Stacy · Married on 06/30/2017

Craig did a great job keeping our guests up on the dance floor. So much so, that I hardly had a chance to say hello to all of them because I was having so much fun dancing!! He did just enough announcements without overwhelming folks with chatter.

Lyndsay · Married on 06/04/2017

Fantastic to work with. Best value for your money. He Mc's...provides lighting....and works with you to make it your special night. Highly recommended!

Katrina · Married on 11/12/2016

Craig was my savior for all of the music at my wedding. We initially could not find a DJ that would give us the ability to choose most of our dance music but Craig was so awesome and made it easy. There were no issues with his music choice for our big moments and he was a GREAT MC. I would recommend him to ANYONE who is looking for a DJ. He was so affordable and did AMAZINGLY.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

I had done a lot of research looking for a dj/mc for our wedding that would work for us. I must have interviewed or e-mailed 20. Our wedding was a destination wedding, I wanted them to represent both English and Spanish music. Craig's website was very thorough and loved the fact that you pay after the event, had experience with Latin music and even booked at a time there was a discount. Kacey (works for Craig) was our guy. He was AMAZING. Very professional, super easy to have around, sensed when the crowd liked the music and continued to keep the crowd going. We had a fairly non-traditional wedding and reception. He hung on for dear life and went around each corner with us. EVERYBODY loved the music. Thank you so much Kacey for the amazing time you showed my family and friends.

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 08/13/2016

Craig was awesome. He was very flexible even when we kept changing up the schedule. Very responsive and extremely helpful when planning the music. I couldn't have found a better DJ.

we had kayce as the dj for our wedding and we couldn't have been more happy with him. He made sure to keep in contact with us before the wedding and got all the music he needed before hand. He really listened to what we wanted and delivered 100%. The dance floor was always full he knew how to make the whole night flow. Highly recomend dj kayce!

Evan · Married on 07/10/2016

Craig and Silicon Valley Entertainment provided a great experience for us and our guests at our wedding this summer in Portland, OR. Craig was very prompt and responsive throughout planning and worked with us to do whatever we had envisioned. We even made some last minute changes and Craig made sure that everything went smoothly. Many people commented that our dance floor was great and that it was one of the best weddings that they had attended! So happy to have found Craig and Silicon Forest!

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2016

Such a great DJ. We had a lot of different ideas for our wedding and he was excited and had a lot to help us as well. We wanted the guests to answer trivial pursuit questions to be able to go to the buffet and he really made it entertaining. I actually got distracted while going through the buffet myself watching everyone struggle to get the answer first. He was flexible with the reception, we ended up not doing something and he was on top of it. The music was exactly what we wanted and everyone had such a great time. He was able to edit a couple songs together for the father/daughter dance which was great, my dad and I did a regular dance then switched into the Time Warp. Craig obviously loves what he does and is more than willing to work with you and make your day great. I often found myself dancing to the music while we were getting our group pictures taken after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment.

Dani · Married on 10/31/2015

Silicon Forest Entertainment DJ'd and MC'd our wedding reception on Halloween and really did a fantastic job of selecting music and keeping the flow of the night moving. Especially considering the fact we didn't really give him any direction on what we wanted or firm up the flow of the evening until just before the event, Craig did a wonderful job of reading the crowd and helping us keep everything organized and streamlined. Everyone enjoyed the music and kept dancing until we closed the place down! Couldn't have been a better Halloween-wedding mashup!

KYLE · Married on 09/24/2015

Craig did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding! Not only was he flexible with our choice of music, but he went far beyond the call of duty setting up lights, keeping an eye on the gift table, and seemlessly blending our ceremony music with a very tasteful addition that really tied it together. Overall one of the best experiences we have ever had working with a provider of services and we would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Craig did a phenomenal job for our wedding! He was very responsive with the planning process and made sure a detail wasn't missed. We received so many complements from our wedding guests on what a great job he did - he made the night a blast. Keep up the great work Craig!

Craig was amazing! Not only was he an incredible DJ, but he set up the sound system at both our ceremony and reception venues. He was responsive, professional and a ton of fun to work with. My guests danced the night away and loved the music!

Leila · Married on 09/03/2015

DJ Craig was the best decision ever! He arrived way before the start of the ceremony to set up, using really high end products, the speakers, the microphones and his music were all top-notch! He was on cue to playing all the songs we needed and stuck to our timeline. He was also a really good emcee, just, the right amount of his talking at the right time with the right music! Couldnt have asked for more!

The most AMAZING part is that my husband and I resides in Singapore and we only needed to coordinate everything with Craig over email, he showed up on the day and carried out everything exactly the way we had discussed with no hiccups at all!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Craig!

We also gave him a whole list of songs to play from for our dance floor and dinner music, he not only stuck to those songs, he even managed to throw in songs that he felt were suitable and we absolutely loved and appreciated it!

He's very highly recommended!!!

Brittney · Married on 08/14/2015

Craig was amazing! I highly recommend Silicon Forest Entertaiment to anyone in the Portland area!

Silicon Forest Entertainment was an outstanding DJ for our wedding! Craig was professional and very helpful in every step of the process. He listened and valued our opinions and helped make our wedding one to remember! They were affordably priced and well worth every penny. I will definitely use Silicon Forest Entertainment again and recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ to make their event spectacular! Thank you so much!!

Alyssa · Married on 07/31/2015

Having someone that was able to take the pressure off of me was important to me for my wedding day, and Craig did just that. His song selection was the perfect mix to appeal to all ages and keep us dancing. He made an excellent MC, but certainly did not talk too much, and went out of his way to get requested songs. We lucked out. Seriously. I cannot say enough good things about Silicon Forest. The up-lighting MADE the venue, the music was fun and dance-able, and Craig had an awesome sense for how the pace of events should move along.
    I will be recommending Silicon Forest to all of our friends who have weddings in the future. Thoroughly impressed!

Craig was very professional, helpful, affordable, and receptive to the requests we had when planning our wedding reception. He knows how to read the crowd and keep the energy flowing, and is incredibly helpful in the planning process, too! Attentive, well prepared and easy to work with; he made everything a breeze!

Korie · Married on 07/11/2015

We LOVE DJ Craig! He was the perfect balance of fun and professional. Kept the party going, responded to the vibe, and went above and beyond for our special day!

Cindi · Married on 07/10/2015

We will defiantly be calling Silicon Forest Entertainment again for any of our DJ needs!
    Craig took care of everything at my husbands surprise 60th birthday bash and the evening was a great success. I especially appreciated that I didn't have to run the timeline for him, he just kept the party going!
    The only reason I would hesitate to recommend Silicon Forest Entertainment is that I wouldn't want them to be already booked on a date that I needed them! Highly recommend!! 5 stars!