LarvickMedia offers video production services from Hood River, Oregon. LarvickMedia wedding films will be a treasured keepsake to remember your big day.
Forget what you’ve seen in your parents’ wedding video. What if your wedding day could be remembered with a beautiful, cinematic, film-like story that left you wanting to watch it again and again?
Your wedding day is about two lives coming together. This is a story that began long before a ceremony. Your wedding film should capture some of this story. Your wedding day is much more than a one hour ceremony. People who love you have spent hours prepping, planning, and setting up. LarvickMedia will capture it all. And when your wedding day has come and gone you’ll be able to see all that you were unable to witness on your special day.
LarvickMedia combines the detail and quality of HD camera footage with the warmth and familiarity of a film-like approach that will remind you more of a major motion picture than a home video. An artistic eye, quality cameras and lenses, and sophisticated editing tools will deliver a stylized film you’ll love. Samples can be found at the bottom of the page.
What to expect:
- A casual, non-obtrusive, photojournalistic approach. Though we may occasionally ask for a particular room or window for the best light the goal is to be out of the way, capturing natural expressions and events.
- Behind the scenes details. A camera will follow both bride and groom for much of the day while also capturing friends and family members busy with their tasks.
- Pro audio. There’s nothing worse than a video with horrible sound. Your day will be captured with professional microphones and, where possible, a feed directly through the sound board for the ceremony.
- Pre-wedding consultation.
- Up to full day wedding coverage.
- A full length “main feature” including highlights from the day (prep and reception) and the ceremony. Generally this is a 90 minute film.
- A short edit, or trailer, highlighting the most special of moments from the day. Generally a 3 to 5 minute film.
- Final DVDs that include custom menus and cases.
- A Love Story film interviewing the bride and groom, ready for viewing as part of the ceremony or during the reception.
- “Save the Date” and “Thank You” video cards.
- A video photo montage using some of your favorite photos from your photographer.
- An external hard drive including all of the “raw” footage that can’t be included in the final film.
- Blu-ray upgrade for full 1080p HD resolution.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary style do you identify with?
Which wedding events do you service?
What videography services do you offer?
What final video formats do you offer?
Any other questions?
10 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements6 Endorsements
Jesse is great to work with. As a photographer, it's extremely important to have a great relationship with the videographer. Jesse communicates well and makes it easy to work together. He makes the clients feel comfortable as well and does a great job!
Larvick Media is great fun to work with. They always seen to capture the moment which will be yours for a life time of memories.
Working with Jesse Larvick with Larvick Media is such a true pleasure!! He has the ability to document the day and really highlight the love between the Bride and Groom on Video. Hiring a Videographer is so important because he works with the Photographer to truly capture the entire special day!!