311 Oak St., Hood River, OR 97031 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lucy's Informal Flowers

At Lucy's we strive to design the wedding flowers of your dreams. Each wedding is custom designed just for you. We use locally sourced flowers when possible and offer unique looks that will sure to please. Located in the Columbia River Gorge, we have been designing for over 20 years.

img5740
img4008

19 Reviews for Lucy's Informal Flowers

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2019

Creative & flexible

Was superb in offering feedback and ideas while keeping within my budget. Arrangements were high quality.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Barragan · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work by Lucy!

Lucy was so amazing to work with, we love her creativity and she was able to do everything we wanted! She went above and beyond! Everything was exactly as pictured- and maybe slightly better! Throughout the whole process she was such a joy to work with, we highly recommend. She had an organized team that did our two locations, and worked amazing with our other vendors as she helped provide cake flowers too! We have since used Lucy for other occasions and she never disappoints!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lucy's Informal Flowers's reply:

Thank you Chelsea. Wishing you all the love in the world as you and Jorge share your life together.

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

Lucy did the flowers for our wedding at Gorge Crest Vineyards this August and they were more beautiful then I could have imagined. Her team was so friendly to work with remotely and whenever I called. I shared my pinterest page with ideas and the team blew me away. The flower crown for my sister/MOH was definitely one of my favorite pieces, but they were all so stunning. My mom, sister and I also had the opportunity to pop into the shop before the wedding and it is perfection as well. I would highly recommended Lucy's Informal Flowers for your wedding day or any event ♥

Sent on 09/12/2017

Award

Lucy's Informal Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 52.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,214.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Anne Nunn Photographers
    Anne Nunn Photographers Wedding Photographers

Lucy's Flowers creates the most beautiful pieces! We love seeing what she creates and our clients are always happy!

• Windflower Cakes
    Windflower Cakes Wedding Cakes

Lucy is amazing with flowers. All of her arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets that I see when I arrive at the wedding venues are impeccable and beautifully designed. She has very high standards for quality and I know that when I use fresh flowers for decorating cakes, the ones she sets aside for me are as fresh and perfect as can be. I appreciate how organized and professional she is - I love working with her.

• LarvickMedia
    LarvickMedia Wedding Videographers

The flowers from Lucy are always interesting and ridiculously beautiful! I never hear anything but high praise from the bridal party and they're always a pleasure for me to shoot!

• 311 Oak St. Hood River, 97031 See on map