Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lucy's Informal Flowers

At Lucy's we strive to design the wedding flowers of your dreams. Each wedding is custom designed just for you. We use locally sourced flowers when possible and offer unique looks that will sure to please. Located in the Columbia River Gorge, we have been designing for over 20 years.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Lucy did the flowers for our wedding at Gorge Crest Vineyards this August and they were more beautiful then I could have imagined. Her team was so friendly to work with remotely and whenever I called. I shared my pinterest page with ideas and the team blew me away. The flower crown for my sister/MOH was definitely one of my favorite pieces, but they were all so stunning. My mom, sister and I also had the opportunity to pop into the shop before the wedding and it is perfection as well. I would highly recommended Lucy's Informal Flowers for your wedding day or any event ♥

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral
4.7

Lucy did an amazing job on our flowers! Flowers were honestly not a huge priority for me in planning our wedding, but I knew I wanted them to look beautiful and be complementary to our theme and the venue. Lucy put together a gorgeous combination of the specific colors and blooms that we wanted plus local wildflowers and greenery. On our wedding day I didn't see or talk to Lucy, but that's because she was in and out efficiently and took care of everything!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers that Lucy and her team crated for my daughter's wedding were spectacular. She is wonderfully creative and made the flower selection process easy. Lucy has an excellent eye for design and created arrangements that were stunning in person and gorgeous in photos. She created an absolutely stunning bouquet for the bride that was more beautiful than anything she had seen in any bridal magazine. I highly recommend Lucy's Informal Flowers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1443054299697 img6023
220x220 sq 1443054627091 img5530
220x220 sq 1443054781173 img5740

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Lucy's Flowers creates the most beautiful pieces! We love seeing what she creates and our clients are always happy!

Lucy is amazing with flowers. All of her arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets that I see when I arrive at the wedding venues are impeccable and beautifully designed. She has very high standards for quality and I know that when I use fresh flowers for decorating cakes, the ones she sets aside for me are as fresh and perfect as can be. I appreciate how organized and professional she is - I love working with her.

The flowers from Lucy are always interesting and ridiculously beautiful! I never hear anything but high praise from the bridal party and they're always a pleasure for me to shoot!

I love working with Lucy's Informal Flowers. Lucy and her team are incredibly talented and create gorgeous flower arrangements. If you are looking for a great florist, be sure to visit with Lucy!

I have worked with Lucy at Informal Flowers for over 10 Years and over 300+ Weddings. She is absolutely AMAZING at creating each Event and making them Unique and Spectacular!!! I love working with her and love being able to just call and give her just a few ideas and she takes that information and runs with it and makes everything PERFECT for the Bride and Groom!!! I can not THANK her enough!!!

311 Oak St., Hood River, OR 97031   See On Map