311 Oak St., Hood River, OR 97031 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lucy's Informal Flowers

At Lucy's we strive to design the wedding flowers of your dreams. Each wedding is custom designed just for you. We use locally sourced flowers when possible and offer unique looks that will sure to please. Located in the Columbia River Gorge, we have been designing for over 20 years.

img5740
img4008
img4012

17 Reviews for Lucy's Informal Flowers

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

Lucy did the flowers for our wedding at Gorge Crest Vineyards this August and they were more beautiful then I could have imagined. Her team was so friendly to work with remotely and whenever I called. I shared my pinterest page with ideas and the team blew me away. The flower crown for my sister/MOH was definitely one of my favorite pieces, but they were all so stunning. My mom, sister and I also had the opportunity to pop into the shop before the wedding and it is perfection as well. I would highly recommended Lucy's Informal Flowers for your wedding day or any event ♥

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

The flowers that Lucy and her team crated for my daughter's wedding were spectacular. She is wonderfully creative and made the flower selection process easy. Lucy has an excellent eye for design and created arrangements that were stunning in person and gorgeous in photos. She created an absolutely stunning bouquet for the bride that was more beautiful than anything she had seen in any bridal magazine. I highly recommend Lucy's Informal Flowers!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2017

Lucy did our wedding flowers on July 1st and without ever actually meeting her in person, she dialed in our style and created the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and even a flower headband for the flower girl. She created gorgeous pieces for all of us, delivered them to our venue, and was very reasonably priced. I believe flowers carry special powers, and Lucy is doing a great service to lucky brides sharing her incredible talent in listening to the bride's vision, then selecting and arranging them.

Award

Lucy's Informal Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 52.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,214.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Anne Nunn Photographers
    Anne Nunn Photographers Wedding Photographers

Lucy's Flowers creates the most beautiful pieces! We love seeing what she creates and our clients are always happy!

• Windflower Cakes
    Windflower Cakes Wedding Cakes

Lucy is amazing with flowers. All of her arrangements, centerpieces, and bouquets that I see when I arrive at the wedding venues are impeccable and beautifully designed. She has very high standards for quality and I know that when I use fresh flowers for decorating cakes, the ones she sets aside for me are as fresh and perfect as can be. I appreciate how organized and professional she is - I love working with her.

• LarvickMedia
    LarvickMedia Wedding Videographers

The flowers from Lucy are always interesting and ridiculously beautiful! I never hear anything but high praise from the bridal party and they're always a pleasure for me to shoot!

• 311 Oak St. Hood River, OR 97031 See on map