Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Signature Events By Missy

Signature Events By Missy

We are a wedding and event coordinating company dedicated to providing our couples with quality service and competitive prices. We have many specialties to offer such as detailed planning, day of orchestration, budget planning, custom design and creation of unique favors and center pieces, a fabulous line of wedding invitations and other wedding stationary, providing you with the most highly recommended vendors in your area from venues to entertainment, while taking care of all those tedious tasks, we will lessen the work load and make your special day as relaxing and as memorable as it should be.

Looking for affordable, stylish wedding invitations, stationary and other wedding supplies visit my website  and order on line or contact me about in-store promotions and discounts. Take a look at both of these sites and see what we have to offer.
www.signatureeventsbymissy.cceasy.com
www.signatureeventsbymissy.stylartstore.com

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

4 Reviews for Signature Events By Missy

Missy was the best. I researched and met with a lot of wedding planners before the wedding, and Missy was by far the best. She helped me with all of my requests and went beyond the call of duty in helping me at all hours with my wedding. Because of her, my wedding went off wonderfully! And I was able to relax and have a great time because I knew that Missy was handling everything for us. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture lynn, 4/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Missy set up for a fund raiser for my grandson diagnosed with adrenaleukodystrophy and adrenal insufficiency. She put a lot of time and effort into coordinating this benefit. She advertised it,obtained donations for raffle prizes. She set up the music,food and hall for the event. She did it all without help from us since we live in Florida and had to come up to Pennsylvania for this event. We had moved to Florida from Pa. in 2005. Tommy was diagnosed in 2006 and had a stem cell transplant from cord blood August 2006. He underwent chemo prior to the transplant.She not only did the fund raiser but she is the one who thought to set up a fundraiser for Tommy. It was such a blessing to us. She puts her heart and soul into these projects. People attending from Pa. and Delaware expressed what a great job she did with this project.

Profile Picture Mary , 5/21/07, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I was chosen to have my Peterbilt big rig TRICKED by CMT television show. We knew the show aired on September 1st so we had Missy plan a huge outdoor party to be held at our residence. Not only did she successfully handle our 300 person party single handedly but 24 hour before the party we heard on the news a hurricane was coming through and the weather would be to bad for an outdoor party. Missy had no problem finding us an alternative location and had everyone informed of the changes, she made sure the party was started and everyting was done in the time line we had planned out earlier on. I know this wasn't a wedding but it was a huge event that was well thought out and handled professionally.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/1/06, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Signature Events By Missy FAQ