Signature Events By Missy Reviews

4 | Cochranville, PA

4 Reviews for Signature Events By Missy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

lynn · Married on 04/04/2008

Missy was the best. I researched and met with a lot of wedding planners before the wedding, and Missy was by far the best. She helped me with all of my requests and went beyond the call of duty in helping me at all hours with my wedding. Because of her, my wedding went off wonderfully! And I was able to relax and have a great time because I knew that Missy was handling everything for us. I highly recommend her!

Mary · Married on 05/21/2007

Missy set up for a fund raiser for my grandson diagnosed with adrenaleukodystrophy and adrenal insufficiency. She put a lot of time and effort into coordinating this benefit. She advertised it,obtained donations for raffle prizes. She set up the music,food and hall for the event. She did it all without help from us since we live in Florida and had to come up to Pennsylvania for this event. We had moved to Florida from Pa. in 2005. Tommy was diagnosed in 2006 and had a stem cell transplant from cord blood August 2006. He underwent chemo prior to the transplant.She not only did the fund raiser but she is the one who thought to set up a fundraiser for Tommy. It was such a blessing to us. She puts her heart and soul into these projects. People attending from Pa. and Delaware expressed what a great job she did with this project.

Bill · Married on 09/01/2006

I was chosen to have my Peterbilt big rig TRICKED by CMT television show. We knew the show aired on September 1st so we had Missy plan a huge outdoor party to be held at our residence. Not only did she successfully handle our 300 person party single handedly but 24 hour before the party we heard on the news a hurricane was coming through and the weather would be to bad for an outdoor party. Missy had no problem finding us an alternative location and had everyone informed of the changes, she made sure the party was started and everyting was done in the time line we had planned out earlier on. I know this wasn't a wedding but it was a huge event that was well thought out and handled professionally.

michelle · Married on 08/19/1998

Missy provided professional, quality services at a fair price. She paided close attention to details and was like a member of the family. She is extremely couteous and friendly and bends over backwards to make you happy. A++++++rating.