Sight and Sound Events

Las Vegas, NV View map

Sight & Sound Events is a multi-award winning Event Production and Entertainment company in Las Vegas, NV. This vendor has a strong reputation for quality, earning them a Preferred Partner status to a variety of Vegas' most prestigious wedding venues. See why couples chose Sight and Sound Events to help create their special day with the energy and fun it deserves!

Experience

Sight and Sound Events has been in business since 1994 and has helped countless couples celebrate their new lives together in proper fashion. This vendor has been awarded WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for the last 9 years in a row, making them the top choice for your entertainment needs.

Along with their DJ Packages, Sight and Sound Events also offers these additional services to help you get more from your Las Vegas wedding experience. Save when you bundle these services together:

• Photography
  • Photo Booth
  • Videography
  • Uplighting
  • Celebrity Impersonators
  • Live Band Entertainment
  • Full Service Event Planning
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,490

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Stacie B. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience!

Jodi was our deejay at our wedding in October. we had an amazing experience. There was great communication with Jodi to make sure our reception was wonderful. She kept the dance floor going and everybody had a great time. I will always remember it.

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Stacie, thank you for your review. OMG I had such a FUN time working with you and Fernando on your wedding. The reception was blast! How cool was it to have some of the youngest and brightest up and coming stand-up comics in one room! I was honored to be there. You made my part of MC-ing and rocking the dance floor easy. The fun energy in the room was contagious! Thank you for putting your trust in me and my team. All the best to you and Fernado. - Jodi
    Justin O. Married on 09/19/2021

Jodi was awesome

Hands down the best DJ/event planner ever. We had the honor of having Jodi at our wedding. Jodi is a one stop shop and very organized. I pretty much didnt have to do anything the day of as Jodi handled it very well. I would highly recommend sight & sound event to anyone with any type of event. Jodi was a blast to deal with no issues at all. Thank you Jodi for all that you did for us.
  • Kristy
    Kristy M. Married on 08/21/2021

Sight & Sound Events was AMAZING!

I was referred to Sight & Sounds by the Venetian. Immediately after I went to the website and requested to be contact I heard from Jodie, the CEO of Fun....and that she was. From day 1 she made me feel like I was her most important client and at times her only one :). The process was so simply b/c everything is done via the website, BUT she is 100% attentive if you text or email her questions. We had Kevin as our DJ (fabulous) and Edina as our photographer (THE BEST). I could not have asked for a more professional and attentive group to polish off the day! Hire them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shelley & Bo Li
    56 photos · 09/29/2018

Elegantvegasweddings Elegantvegasweddings Wedding Officiants

They are always right on top of the event. Their timing is uncanny.

Makeup in the 702 Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everything a bride could ever want!!!!

Petals flowers and events, inc. Petals flowers and events, inc. Wedding Florists

I would recommed sight and sound to anyone..... I also used them for my wedding day and Jodi is awesome !!!!! She kept my guest dancing all night long and the party going!!!! She is a blast and is really reliable. I give her and her company 5 stars!!!!!

5615 Cameron Street Suite 1 Las Vegas, NV, 89118
702-365-9526
800-782-7142

Monday - Friday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM Weekends by appointment only
Location of (Sight and Sound Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding