Sight and Sound Events Reviews

Sight and Sound Events 6
Sight and Sound Events 7

Shaun Elliott Pink · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Photo Booth

Hired Sight n Sound for a photobooth at my wedding. Customer service was excellent, we were able to customize the booth just how we wanted and got digital and physical copies of all the photos. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/18/2019

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Shaun, we are incredibly grateful that you took some time to leave us this note about your photo booth experience. The wedding party and guests were so fun to work with and you could feel all the love in the room for the newlywed couple. We wish the both of them many more years of love and happiness together!

Kelsey B · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Easy and Fun!

Jodi and her team at Sight & Sound are so easy to work with, listened to what we wanted, and they did a great job! We had DJ Ron who kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelsey. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Sight & Sound! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Wishing you love, health, and happiness always!

Lisa Douglas · Getting married on 09/03/2019

Jodi and Kevin Were Awesome

the experience with Jodi to get our wedding dj planned was awesome. I contacted her about 3 weeks before our wedding and she still had time available thank goodness. She assigned us DJ Kevin he was spectacular!! He got a couple of mixes together for us before the wedding so we would know what to expect. Then when we got there it went just like Kevin said. He knew exactly when to get people to the dance floor and knew when it was time for a slow down break. He did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anybody that is doing a function in Vegas!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Lisa, all of us at Sight & Sound were so happy to receive your review and recommendation! It was a pleasure serving you, your family, and your guests. So happy you loved working with us and especially our DJ Kevin. We wish you nothing but happiness in your married life moving forward!

Jessica Haggerty · Married on 08/03/2019

10/10 recommend!

Sight & sound was absolutely great. From beginning to end, they made my wedding reception amazing. I will recommend them over and over because of the quality of service I received from them. Their photography package was well worth it as well. Definitely hire sight and sound for any event!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Ann Fennell · Married on 06/21/2019

Sight and Sound

Fantastic! They made our 50th wedding anniversary so special. Did all that we asked and added some fun surprises of their own. Loved this team of Sweet, professional people.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 06/15/2019

Whiting wedding 6/2019

I loved everything about Sight & Sound! I couldnt believe everything we received at such an affordable price! If I had to plan my wedding again I would definitely use sight & sound! We received a DJ, MC, photobooth, photographer, and videographer along with copies of all of our guest photobooth pics and the copyrights to all of our pictures!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/10/2019

Best DJ ever!!!!

I can’t begin to say how great Jodi and her team are!!! They brought an experience to my ceremony and reception beyond my expectations. They are very flexible and if you decide you want them longer they are willing to work with anything. We had so many compliments on everything!!! If you are looking for a fun amazing time this is definitely the company!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kia Johnson · Married on 04/12/2019

AMAZING and highly reccomend!

I stumbled upon Sight and Sound from a simple google search and I'm glad I did. Jodi was a great Emcee and the Dj did a really great job. She was always available to answer any questions I had and attentive to my needs. Pricing was very reasonable as well. I definitely use them again, no need to look any further! Choose Sight and Sound!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Gladys

Gladys · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience with sight and sound events. Our DJ was DJ Dave and he was amazing, my husband is from the Caribbean and I am from Africa. He did an amazing job incorporating music from both cultures and adding American sounds so all our guest could have music that they enjoyed. He has a great personality and our guest loved him. Our photographer Mat did a great job with the pictures, he really captures great moments at the wedding and we really appreciate that. He was very patient and took his time to make sure he got the best shots. Our photo booth guy was really great, I forgot his name but he was great with our guest as well. I also want to say a big thanks to Jodi, she was quick to respond to emails, return calls and answer any questions we had. Thank you Sight and Sound Events for an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Sight and Sound Events 8
    Sight and Sound Events 9
    Sight and Sound Events 10
    Sight and Sound Events 11
    Sight and Sound Events 12
    Sight and Sound Events 13

Gladys,

We're so happy to hear you had an awesome experience with Sight & Sound, we work really hard here to make sure your special day is as carefree and enjoyable as possible. We know there's lots of moving parts when it comes to weddings and it makes our day to hear we created the type of atmosphere you wanted! Thank you so much for the thorough review, wishing you many more years of happiness and love between you and Dwayne!

Candice · Married on 01/19/2019

Funtastic time with a professional crew

Jodi is such a kind person. Our wedding guests really enjoyed themselves. She makes you feel very special and the planning is exceptionally convenient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • User7873350 · Recently married

Favorite Vendor by Far!

Sight and Sound Events were honestly my favorite vendor I had to use for my wedding. They made it clear that they genuinely wanted to ensure I have an amazing wedding reception. I spoke with the business owner a few times who was extremely friendly and fun to speak with. She made sure to help me plan what the DJ would be doing and playing at all times. I also spoke with the DJ the day before who confirmed the details. I had DJ Kevin who was awesome and so fun! He had all my guests having a great time.
    I also used their photographer Keith who did an excellent job of getting pictures of everyone and that I had all the specific photos I wanted.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are all so happy that you had an "amazing" wedding reception with the Sight & Sound Event team which included our fun DJ Kevin and photographer Keith on the day of your wedding and great service from us too leading up to the big day! We all wish you LOVE, HEALTH and HAPPINESS now and always. Congratulations. - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN
  • Eva

Eva · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing wedding reception

Hired Sight n Sound for my son’s wedding reception at the Flamingo Hotel. The DJ was great and kept everything flowing and people dancing. We added the “Month of” service and cannot express how valuable this was. Worth the price and more!! Pat was our liaison and she was exceptional. She absolutely took control over EVERY aspect of the wedding ceremony and reception. That allowed me to relax and enjoy the evening and that was priceless. Pat was able to adjust the timeline from what it was to what it needed to be at a moments notice, seamlessly. If you’re on the fence or reading reviews (like I did) do yourself a big favor and hire Jodi with Sight n Sound. They are true professionals

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Sight and Sound Events 14
    Sight and Sound Events 15
    Sight and Sound Events 16

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Eva, thank you for your review. Honestly, words cannot even express how full our hearts are after reading your review!!!

We are so humbled and overjoyed that we got to work with you on your son's big day and that you were super happy with your experience working with the team at Sight & Sound! All of us wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness, good health and fun! Thank you. - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN

Sandy Mccolman · Married on 10/30/2018

25th Wedding Anniversary

I would like to thank Jodi for making our 25th anniversary amazing. I would highly recommend Jodi, she made this party with her crew and of course Elvis. Thank you Jodi for the wonderful memories my guests had a amazing time. You guys are amazing .Love from the McColman family

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Sandy your 25th anniversary was truly a celebration was a fun and memorable for everyone who was honored to be part of it. I am so thrilled that my team and I were chosen to be your event professionals who made it amazing and you and the family had a fun time! Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know. All of us wish you a LIFETIME of LOVE, GOOD HEALTH and FUN! - Jodi, CEO of FUN

Athena · Married on 10/13/2018

Epic and amazing

Jodi and her team are the best. They took away so much of my worries for our wedding. The ceremony music, the planning, the timeline, rehearsal, the entire reception and photo booth was so much fun and very well managed. I didn’t have to worry about anything the week before and the day of the wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Athena, thank you so much for having the Sight & Sound Event team and myself ROCK your fun wedding day. It was so much fun working with you and Erick for the past year on all the details and it all came together just the way you both envisioned it would. Thank you for your trust. I wish you both nothing but a lifetime of LOVE, GOOD HEALTH and FUN! - Cent' Anni - Jodi

Fred Tingberg · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding entertainment and photography

The work done was extraordinary
    The price spot in and the access to many options was fantastic
    We created an Epic party together which my guests will not soon forget if ever!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Fred, it was truly and "EPIC" party! Thank you for putting your trust in me and the Sight & Sound event team to make it a day you will always remember. It was fun for me too planning it all out! Wishing you a lifetime of LOVE, GREAT HEALTH and FUN! - Cent' Anni, Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 09/27/2018

Jodi was amazing! She has great energy and did a good job reading the crowd and playing appropriate music for the occassion. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Thank you Jean for your review. It was such a pleasure working with you on a fun wedding. Glad we nailed the music selections to exactly the right atmosphere you wanted. Wishing you nothing but a lifetime of LOVE, GOOD HEALTH and FUN! - Cent' Anni, Jodi

Fallon · Married on 08/20/2018

Jodi provides a personal touch you just can’t get anywhere else! Heather is professional, attentive, and an overall joy to work with! The music was Awesome ! Oh and the photographer Raphael ( hope I spelled that correctly) made the event! We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Raphael! He was so meticulous, creative, and fun to work with! We hated to see the night end! Thank you Sight and Sound! Thank you Jodi! Thank You Raphael! Can’t wait to use your services for our next event!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Thank you Fallon. The whole team had so much getting to know you and creating a fun memorable wedding reception for you and Jovon. Thank you for having myself, Heather, DJ Ken and Rafael be apart of your big day. We didn't want it to end either, it was crazy fun! Many years of LOVE, HEALTH and FUN. - Jodi, CEO of FUN

Danny · Married on 08/18/2018

Jodi and her crew did such a amazing job coordinating my wedding. I'm glad I found her and made her part of my wedding. All my family and friends love her and she made everything run smoothly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Sight and Sound Events 17

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Thank you Danny for your awesome review! It was so fun working with you and Kimberly on your Las Vegas wedding. I truly fell in love with your entire family and friends too. You are blessed to have so much love. Sincerely such a great group of people. I feel so honored to have been such a big part of your day. Much love, health and fun. - XO Jodi (CEO of FUN)

Ja'net · Married on 08/08/2018

Ken was great and was flexible even when our timeline got way behind. Our guests enjoyed the music and that helped make the reception amazing. A huge thank you to Ken and Sights and Sound!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Ja'net thank you for your honest review. So happy everyone enjoyed the night. You made DJ Ken's day. Thank you for having DJ Ken and our Sight & Sound team be apart of your Maggiano's wedding. Congratulations! Wishing you nothing but LOVE, HEALTH and FUN. - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN

Antonio · event on 07/31/2018

Jodi & Team were outstanding ! They went the extra mile and are part of the event success.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Antonio, thank you for your awesome review. I absolutely loved working with you and the team at United. Your event was a huge success. The BOOMERANG photo booth went over great. Please keep me and team in mind for future events. I travel...UNITED of course! Make it FUNTASTIC. - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN

Christine · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Christine, thank you for your review. So happy you had a wonderful experience working with our team and DJ Chuck. We all wish you nothing but love, health and happiness! - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN

Frankie · Married on 07/18/2018

Working with Jodi and Chuck was such a great experience. They really went above and beyond to personalize our event. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Las Vegas area. I will definitely be keeping them in mind for our next event.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Thank you Frankie for your awesome review. Both DJ Chuck and I really enjoyed working with you too. Glad you were happy with our level of customer service. We hope to do business with you again when it brings you back to Vegas. Make today and every day FUNTASTIC. - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN

Asia · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing and very professional! Jodi is awesome!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Asia, LOVE YOU! Thank you for your honest review. I'm so happy that the wedding at Caesars Palace went great. I think you're pretty awesome too. So honored to be part of your special day. Wishing you Kareem nothing but LOVE, HEALTH and FUN! Stay in touch. - XO, Jodi (CEO of FUN)

Ada · Married on 06/23/2018

Jodi and Chuck with Sight and Sound were so great to work with. Very professional, organized and accommodating. Chuck did a great job assessing the atmosphere and keeping the playlist fun and appropriate. Chuck also helped us with our game show on short notice. It all turned out great!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sight and Sound Events's reply:

Ada, thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. I will share your review with DJ Chuck too. We so happy the the songs were fun and on point. DJ Chuck loves to host a game show too! Thanks for choosing Sight & Sound to rock your reception at the Downtown Grand. Hope we see you all again when you come back to Las Vegas. - Jodi Harris, CEO of FUN