1860 Whitney Mesa Drive # 150, Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number

img5293
img5279
SDC11577
Petals flowers and events, inc.

88 Reviews for Petals flowers and events, inc.

Petals flowers and events, inc. 1
Petals flowers and events, inc. 2

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Natalie and her team did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and decorations! I was in awe when I saw the chapel and reception area and then I saw my bouquet and the tears started to fall. It really was absolutely beautiful. I don’t think I could have dreamed of anything more perfect for my wedding day!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Natalie was recommended to us from a friend in the wedding industry and we loved working with her. We met her at her warehouse where she showed us options for center pieces and had books and books of flowers. We had no idea what flower types existed or their price range. We looked through some pictures showed her what we liked, in what color scheme and what our budget was and she made it work. Centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. We opted for that more loose look then formal and tight. She even went above and beyond when she came into our venue and said she had much prettier pipe and drape to use over our sweetheart table. And it was amazing. That small little detail i fretted about when i walked into the venue, she fixed in 30 minutes. Was a good sense of relief to have her on our team that day! Thank you Natalie!

Virginia · Married on 08/28/2016

Recently hired them for my daughter's wedding. I was very impressed with the detail work put into the flower arrangements. I would recommend them for your event! Happy mother, daughter and son-in-law!

Petals flowers and events, inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Images by EDI
    Images by EDI Wedding Photographers

It's always such a great pleasure to work with Natalie & her amazing team! I have been lucky enough to work with them many times, mostly at Lake Las Vegas! Their floral design truly transforms a location and makes it so much more beautiful and magical. We have been working with them for many years and have witnessed her beautiful floral work and very satisfied clients over & over again! One of our images of the beautiful Loews Lake Las Vegas Resort Andalusian Garden was showcased on the cover of the Las Vegas Bride Magazine which showcased the work of Natalie and her team. They did an amazing job, like always, decorating Andalusian Gardens! Natalie and her team can make a brides dreams into wedding day reality. You can expect pure professionalism with a kick of creativity. Over many years of photographing weddings I just have positive feedback about her work. It's a bonus that she's a very personable, friendly and makes the whole process easy and fun! She has such a wonderful work ethic!   I highly recommend Natalie to my clients for any important event and feel extremely grateful when we are on events together because I know without a doubt that everything will be set up on time, beautifully displayed and exactly what her client requested! Look forward to many more events with Natalie and her team in the future!!

• Sight and Sound Events
    Sight and Sound Events Wedding DJs

Petals Flowers & Events ALWAYS wows us everytime we work an event together! Natalie and her team come up with the most creative, elegant and fun designs. They're flowers are always plump, colorful and hold up the entire night. Being the wedding entertainment we can tell you that the florals and designs are as fresh at the end of the night as they are in the beginning. We've never had a bouquet fall apart during a bouquet toss ever! Sight & Sound Events highly recommends Petals for your amazing wedding.

• Westin Lake Las Vegas
    Westin Lake Las Vegas Hotel Weddings

Natalie & her team are great to work with. They are creative, flexible and always get back to you in a timely manner. They do some of the best work in town and you won't be disappointed with them.

• 1860 Whitney Mesa Drive # 150 Henderson, 89014 See on map
    800-574-3837 (Other Phone Number)
    702-458-0639 (Fax Number)