2404 Western Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora Couture

Flora Couture is a floral, decor and design studio located in Las Vegas, Nevada. For over 21 years, Flora Couture has specialized in creating unique and beautiful floral arrangements that are imported from all over the world. The creative design team at Flora Couture will go above and beyond to design arrangements that will dazzle your and your guests' eyes on your wedding day.

Flora Couture is a full-service boutique that offers a number of floral design services to couples for their wedding. Those services include consultations, event design, and delivery, as well as setup and cleanup on your big day. Flora Couture creates a variety of floral arrangements, such as aisle and altar decor, artificial flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. They also create flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, non-floral arrangements and single flowers.

Follow Flora Couture on

Flora Couture 7
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning Blue Orchids & White Roses

We hired Flora Couture to provide bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers, and rose petals down the aisle for our wedding day and we absolutely loved them! They listened to all of our requests and created beautiful floral arrangements for us, even better than our inspiration pictures! Our floating blue orchid centerpieces with accent candles were truly stunning, as was the breathtaking bridal bouquet! We couldn't be happier with how all the flowers turned out, they were absolutely perfect! And Flora Couture was very responsive, helpful, and professional during every step of the planning process. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy and talented florist to provide beautiful and quality wedding flowers for their big day.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Flora Couture 8
    Flora Couture 9
    Flora Couture 10

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so very much Suhan!
    It was so wonderful being a part of your big day. We just loved be able to bring your wedding vision to life. Wishing you and Joseph many many happy years to come! Congratulations again!!!
    Warmest regards, Stacy Jones

Jennifer Hoogstraten · Married on 05/11/2019

Book flora couture for your wedding!!

Stacey and her team are wonderful to work with!! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!! Even though I was an out of town bride, Stacey made everything so easy for me!! We had a phone consultation which really helped her get a sense of my vision. We were also able to meet once in person prior to the wedding and she was very organized and efficient in that meeting as well! She did a few adjustments along the way to help meet our budget which was so great, the flowers were beautiful! Everything was exactly as we had talked about!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Flora Couture 11
    Flora Couture 12
    Flora Couture 13
    Flora Couture 14

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and congratulations again to you and Kevin!
    The Flora Couture team and especially myself was thrilled to bring your vision to life and be such a special part of your big day.
    We wish you many years of happiness and wonderful moments to come!
    Stacy Jones & The Flora Couture Team!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Florist

I can't recommend Flora Couture enough! We had a great sit down meeting to discuss the floral for my wedding and it was clear right away that Stacy really understood what I was looking for. She was up front with me about everything- for example I had purchased a bouquet holder to use, but she let me know due to the shape and size it would have needed to be cut or the bouquet would have had to be enormous to use it, so we repurposed it in an arrangement for the cake table. Stacy was very easy to communicate with throughout the whole process and was just incredibly friendly. She even provided me with some greenery for our cake. Everything looked incredible the day of. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Flora Couture 15
    Flora Couture 16
    Flora Couture 17
    Flora Couture 18
    Flora Couture 19

Flora Couture's reply:

Congratulations Morgan & Conor! May the Force be with you in this next chronicle of your lives. You are just so lovely and we so appreciate the great review. Our entire Flora Couture team was on board for your wedding from start to finish, so I will be sure to share your thoughts with everyone! Best of luck to you both and we look forward to seeing you again for your future gatherings.

Flora Couture FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

Real Weddings

• Green Valley Ranch
    Green Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Extremely high quality arrangements - always makes sure the client is happy!

• Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club
    Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Flora Couture over the years and I am always amazed by the consistent quality and creativity that they provide in beautiful décor that they do. I recommend them to all of my members, who are always impressed as well as use them for my in house events.

• JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

I absolutely love working with Flora Couture by Floral 2000. Very professional & their work is beautiful. I love that they have such creative designs. Highly recommend them!

• 2404 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV, 89102 See on map
    8005420225 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri: 8-5 Sat: 9-2 Sun: Closed (Deliveries Only)