2404 Western Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora Couture

For over 21 years, Flora Couture has been unquestionably the most prestigious floral, decor and design studio in the Las Vegas Valley.

Simply "ordinary" is just not an option. Our well earned reputation of delivering unique & beautiful arrangements is one that challenges our design team to outdo our previous achievements. Quality floral imported from all over the world, literally hundreds of different vases & containers in stock at all times, and of course, the years of combined designer experience, add up to amazing arrangements that impress every time.
The design team at Flora Couture is comprised of top event designers from all over the United States, with each of them adding their talents to an already rock solid base of creativity. Michelle Joy Howard leads and oversees each and every event to ensure that the same originality & quality is delivered to every client. Michelle's floral experience dates back to her youth where her family's Los Angeles floral studio designed for many prestigious clients and events including the Academy Awards, Paramount Studios & City of Hope.

Flora Couture has been featured on TLC's "A Wedding Story", appeared on Fox 5 & Channel 3 news, and has been featured in Luxury Las Vegas Magazine. Flora Couture has provided floral for The View morning show, and the High Stakes Poker Tournament, and was the official Las Vegas florist of the Miss America Pageant during its time in Las Vegas.

Follow Flora Couture on

Flora Couture 2
Flora Couture 3

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to Details

Flora Couture was able to bring my vision in various images to life. They have a very attentive and friendly staff. I am very happy with the results and how much they paid attention to the details from the first conversation to the last one with them. Flora Couture is the company to go to for their reliableness to bring your vision of your dream wedding flowers coming into reality.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Flora Couture's reply:

Stephanie! So excited to hear the feedback. We have seen some of your photos that Ella Gagiano has posted as sneak peeks and we are so excited that your day turned out just as you envisioned! Wishing you the very best as you begin the next steps of your Journey Together!
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect amount of flowers and greenery!

Flora Couture saved the day when our previous florist went out of business 4 months before our wedding. We were able to schedule a consultation with Michelle quickly and she put me at ease with her knowledge and confidence. All of the flowers showed up on time and were absolutely beautiful! We had a lot of greenery at the ceremony and reception and they paired white flowers to make it romantic and stunning! They even took extra time to add extra flowers to my bouquet last minute to make it more full and more gorgeous (which I didn’t think was possible). I highly recommend Flora Couture, they executed my vision and took it to another level!! Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flora Couture's reply:

Linley! We are so excited to hear this review! Thank you for your trust in our team to make your wedding dreams Bloom! Wishing you the best in the next chapter of your lives together!
    Hugs!

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Simple elegance

We got married on 10/10/2018. Originally, I had booked with another florist who closed down and passed on all their orders to Flora Couture. I am so glad they did as I could not be happier with our flowers! We kept it pretty simple as we didn’t have a colour scheme – basically we ordered white and red roses for our bridal party flowers and decorations for the ceremony and reception. My bouquet (red roses) was stunning and exactly what I had in mind. All the decorative flowers made our venue even more beautiful and elegant than it already was. In fact, the pastor told us the flowers and set-up were the most beautiful he’d seen there. Communicating with Flora Couture from Australia was very simple via email and phone. I would 100% recommend their services. I can’t speak for price since I didn’t originally book with them but I can guarantee you will be happy with the finished product.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mel!
    You are making us blush! Thank you for this wonderful review. We are so happy we were able to make your dream come true!
    All the best and hugs!

Flora Couture FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

Real Weddings

• Green Valley Ranch
    Green Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Extremely high quality arrangements - always makes sure the client is happy!

• Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club
    Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Flora Couture over the years and I am always amazed by the consistent quality and creativity that they provide in beautiful décor that they do. I recommend them to all of my members, who are always impressed as well as use them for my in house events.

• JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

I absolutely love working with Flora Couture by Floral 2000. Very professional & their work is beautiful. I love that they have such creative designs. Highly recommend them!

• 2404 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV 89102 See on map
    8005420225 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri: 8-5 Sat: 9-2 Sun: Closed (Deliveries Only)