2404 Western Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora Couture

Flora Couture is a floral, decor and design studio located in Las Vegas, Nevada. For over 21 years, Flora Couture has specialized in creating unique and beautiful floral arrangements that are imported from all over the world. The creative design team at Flora Couture will go above and beyond to design arrangements that will dazzle your and your guests' eyes on your wedding day.

Flora Couture is a full-service boutique that offers a number of floral design services to couples for their wedding. Those services include consultations, event design, and delivery, as well as setup and cleanup on your big day. Flora Couture creates a variety of floral arrangements, such as aisle and altar decor, artificial flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. They also create flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, non-floral arrangements and single flowers.

Follow Flora Couture on

Flora Couture 5
Flora Couture 6

Krystle Del Barrio · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding at Angel Park Golf Club

I had my wedding at Angel Park Golf Club and they provide package deals with preferred vendors. Flora Couture is their preferred floral vendor and I was VERY pleased. They called and discussed my expectations of the wedding. They explained exactly what is included in the wedding package, and what I will have to pay extra for so that I am fully aware of what I should expect on my wedding day. No surprises. They asked if I had a Pinterest they can reference for inspiration. I sent photos of what I wanted and they let me know what they can do based on my budget.

I initially worked with l lady named Rachel, she ended up leaving, and I was introduced to Stacy. Stacy quickly picked up where Rachel left off. Communication was easy and seamless.

Overall, I was very pleased with the ordering process and the flowers came out better than I expected. They also send photos once the flower arrangements have been made. I highly recommend them for any event you may be having!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Flora Couture 7
    Flora Couture 8
    Flora Couture 9

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Krystle! I am so happy to hear everything turned out exactly as you dreamed. Taking the time to tell others how much you would recommend us means the world to us and I truly appreciate it. We wish you all the best in this next chapter of your life and if we can ever help with another event of yours again, please do not hesitate to reach out . All the best!

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to Details

Flora Couture was able to bring my vision in various images to life. They have a very attentive and friendly staff. I am very happy with the results and how much they paid attention to the details from the first conversation to the last one with them. Flora Couture is the company to go to for their reliableness to bring your vision of your dream wedding flowers coming into reality.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Flora Couture's reply:

Stephanie! So excited to hear the feedback. We have seen some of your photos that Ella Gagiano has posted as sneak peeks and we are so excited that your day turned out just as you envisioned! Wishing you the very best as you begin the next steps of your Journey Together!
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect amount of flowers and greenery!

Flora Couture saved the day when our previous florist went out of business 4 months before our wedding. We were able to schedule a consultation with Michelle quickly and she put me at ease with her knowledge and confidence. All of the flowers showed up on time and were absolutely beautiful! We had a lot of greenery at the ceremony and reception and they paired white flowers to make it romantic and stunning! They even took extra time to add extra flowers to my bouquet last minute to make it more full and more gorgeous (which I didn’t think was possible). I highly recommend Flora Couture, they executed my vision and took it to another level!! Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flora Couture's reply:

Linley! We are so excited to hear this review! Thank you for your trust in our team to make your wedding dreams Bloom! Wishing you the best in the next chapter of your lives together!
    Hugs!

Flora Couture FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

Real Weddings

• Green Valley Ranch
    Green Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Extremely high quality arrangements - always makes sure the client is happy!

• Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club
    Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Flora Couture over the years and I am always amazed by the consistent quality and creativity that they provide in beautiful décor that they do. I recommend them to all of my members, who are always impressed as well as use them for my in house events.

• JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
    JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

I absolutely love working with Flora Couture by Floral 2000. Very professional & their work is beautiful. I love that they have such creative designs. Highly recommend them!

• 2404 Western Ave Las Vegas, NV, 89102 See on map
    8005420225 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon-Fri: 8-5 Sat: 9-2 Sun: Closed (Deliveries Only)