Flora Couture Reviews

Flora Couture 7
  • Addie

Addie · Married on 05/23/2019

Flora Couture is amazing

I had the best experience using Flora Couture as my florist. All of my consultations were done over the phone and from that Stacy was able to create the bouquet of my dreams. I am so grateful to her for helping me have my picture perfect wedding! I cannot recommend Flora Couture enough.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Addie!!
    You were such a delight to work with and I am so glad we were able to give you your picture perfect wedding. I wish you and Jeff nothing but years and years of happiness. Thank you for the kind words.
    All the best,
    Stacy Jones
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning Blue Orchids & White Roses

We hired Flora Couture to provide bouquets, centerpieces, cake flowers, and rose petals down the aisle for our wedding day and we absolutely loved them! They listened to all of our requests and created beautiful floral arrangements for us, even better than our inspiration pictures! Our floating blue orchid centerpieces with accent candles were truly stunning, as was the breathtaking bridal bouquet! We couldn't be happier with how all the flowers turned out, they were absolutely perfect! And Flora Couture was very responsive, helpful, and professional during every step of the planning process. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy and talented florist to provide beautiful and quality wedding flowers for their big day.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Flora Couture 8
    Flora Couture 9
    Flora Couture 10

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so very much Suhan!
    It was so wonderful being a part of your big day. We just loved be able to bring your wedding vision to life. Wishing you and Joseph many many happy years to come! Congratulations again!!!
    Warmest regards, Stacy Jones

Jennifer Hoogstraten · Married on 05/11/2019

Book flora couture for your wedding!!

Stacey and her team are wonderful to work with!! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!! Even though I was an out of town bride, Stacey made everything so easy for me!! We had a phone consultation which really helped her get a sense of my vision. We were also able to meet once in person prior to the wedding and she was very organized and efficient in that meeting as well! She did a few adjustments along the way to help meet our budget which was so great, the flowers were beautiful! Everything was exactly as we had talked about!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Flora Couture 11
    Flora Couture 12
    Flora Couture 13
    Flora Couture 14

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer and congratulations again to you and Kevin!
    The Flora Couture team and especially myself was thrilled to bring your vision to life and be such a special part of your big day.
    We wish you many years of happiness and wonderful moments to come!
    Stacy Jones & The Flora Couture Team!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Florist

I can't recommend Flora Couture enough! We had a great sit down meeting to discuss the floral for my wedding and it was clear right away that Stacy really understood what I was looking for. She was up front with me about everything- for example I had purchased a bouquet holder to use, but she let me know due to the shape and size it would have needed to be cut or the bouquet would have had to be enormous to use it, so we repurposed it in an arrangement for the cake table. Stacy was very easy to communicate with throughout the whole process and was just incredibly friendly. She even provided me with some greenery for our cake. Everything looked incredible the day of. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Flora Couture 15
    Flora Couture 16
    Flora Couture 17
    Flora Couture 18
    Flora Couture 19

Flora Couture's reply:

Congratulations Morgan & Conor! May the Force be with you in this next chronicle of your lives. You are just so lovely and we so appreciate the great review. Our entire Flora Couture team was on board for your wedding from start to finish, so I will be sure to share your thoughts with everyone! Best of luck to you both and we look forward to seeing you again for your future gatherings.
  • Marguerite

Marguerite · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing wedding flowers Flora Couture

Wonderful wedding flowers! Each bouquet, table arrangement and other floral decor was beyond expectation! The flowers were fresh and Stacy and her team just captured exactly what the bride wanted! As the mother in law, I was blown away! Can’t thank them enough for providing excellent service and beautiful design!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Flora Couture 20
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding at Angel Park Golf Club

I had my wedding at Angel Park Golf Club and they provide package deals with preferred vendors. Flora Couture is their preferred floral vendor and I was VERY pleased. They called and discussed my expectations of the wedding. They explained exactly what is included in the wedding package, and what I will have to pay extra for so that I am fully aware of what I should expect on my wedding day. No surprises. They asked if I had a Pinterest they can reference for inspiration. I sent photos of what I wanted and they let me know what they can do based on my budget.

I initially worked with l lady named Rachel, she ended up leaving, and I was introduced to Stacy. Stacy quickly picked up where Rachel left off. Communication was easy and seamless.

Overall, I was very pleased with the ordering process and the flowers came out better than I expected. They also send photos once the flower arrangements have been made. I highly recommend them for any event you may be having!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Flora Couture 21
    Flora Couture 22
    Flora Couture 23

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Krystle! I am so happy to hear everything turned out exactly as you dreamed. Taking the time to tell others how much you would recommend us means the world to us and I truly appreciate it. We wish you all the best in this next chapter of your life and if we can ever help with another event of yours again, please do not hesitate to reach out . All the best!

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to Details

Flora Couture was able to bring my vision in various images to life. They have a very attentive and friendly staff. I am very happy with the results and how much they paid attention to the details from the first conversation to the last one with them. Flora Couture is the company to go to for their reliableness to bring your vision of your dream wedding flowers coming into reality.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Flora Couture's reply:

Stephanie! So excited to hear the feedback. We have seen some of your photos that Ella Gagiano has posted as sneak peeks and we are so excited that your day turned out just as you envisioned! Wishing you the very best as you begin the next steps of your Journey Together!
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect amount of flowers and greenery!

Flora Couture saved the day when our previous florist went out of business 4 months before our wedding. We were able to schedule a consultation with Michelle quickly and she put me at ease with her knowledge and confidence. All of the flowers showed up on time and were absolutely beautiful! We had a lot of greenery at the ceremony and reception and they paired white flowers to make it romantic and stunning! They even took extra time to add extra flowers to my bouquet last minute to make it more full and more gorgeous (which I didn’t think was possible). I highly recommend Flora Couture, they executed my vision and took it to another level!! Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flora Couture's reply:

Linley! We are so excited to hear this review! Thank you for your trust in our team to make your wedding dreams Bloom! Wishing you the best in the next chapter of your lives together!
    Hugs!

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Simple elegance

We got married on 10/10/2018. Originally, I had booked with another florist who closed down and passed on all their orders to Flora Couture. I am so glad they did as I could not be happier with our flowers! We kept it pretty simple as we didn’t have a colour scheme – basically we ordered white and red roses for our bridal party flowers and decorations for the ceremony and reception. My bouquet (red roses) was stunning and exactly what I had in mind. All the decorative flowers made our venue even more beautiful and elegant than it already was. In fact, the pastor told us the flowers and set-up were the most beautiful he’d seen there. Communicating with Flora Couture from Australia was very simple via email and phone. I would 100% recommend their services. I can’t speak for price since I didn’t originally book with them but I can guarantee you will be happy with the finished product.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Mel!
    You are making us blush! Thank you for this wonderful review. We are so happy we were able to make your dream come true!
    All the best and hugs!

Diona · Married on 06/08/2018

I was extremely happy with the floral arrangements flora couture completed for my wedding ceremony and reception. Whitley was extremely friendly and very responsive and the quote provided was professional and outlined everything beautifully. The flowers were just as I requested and came out even better than I could have imagined. The flowers were delivered early to each venue and they set up the centerpieces for my reception just as I requested. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out on our special day. Flora Couture did a gorgeous job with all of our decor and did everything to make sure we were absolutely happy with our purchase. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Flora Couture 24
    Flora Couture 25
    Flora Couture 26

patricia · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful! Our venue, Spanish Trail Country Club, provided us with a floral credit and we used it for our personal flowers from Flora Couture. We purchased our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Everyone we worked with was great and the end result was exactly what we wanted. My husband liked the idea of having golf tees on the boutonnieres, since he's a golfer and our venue was a country club, and Flora Couture did a wonderful job of incorporating the golf tees that we provided. Thanks again! Would recommend 100%

Sent on 06/03/2018

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle at Flora Couture made my wedding day so special. Flora Couture under promised and over delivered. From start to finish every single detail they executed was done to perfection. My flowers were gorgeous. A storm rolled in prior to my ceremony and the team at Flora Couture didn't skip a beat they made sure that the alter pieces were pulled out of the weather and touched up prior to the start of the ceremony. The pallet wall behind our sweetheart table with the floating hoops was amazing. The groom is a big Golden Knights fan and they made boutonnieres utilizing Vegas Golden Knight lapel pins...something any hockey fan would swoon over. If you are looking for a professional service, a team of people who listens to your wants and offers suggestions based on your budget, beautiful flowers, and a company that truly cares about making your day special then call Flora Couture you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Regina · Married on 11/10/2017

We hired Flora Couture based on a recommendation from our planner. They fit tidily in our budget, were extremely accommodating for day-of nit-picks, and were incredibly quick and professional. I was super pleased with my bouquet, which I left entirely up to them. Gorgeous taste and great to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

I had a great experience with Flora Couture! I worked mainly with Jordan, she was a great listener, created exactly what I wanted with my budget! I would definitely recommend Flora Couture to any bride. She also saved the day, the day before the rehearsal dinner when another vendor fell through! Everything was gorgeous! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Katja · Married on 10/07/2016

We had an exact vision for my bridal bouquet (non-traditional long flowing orchid bouquet) and Flora Couture did an absolutely wonderful job with this - from the colors to the design it was perfect! I highly recommend Flora Couture.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Flora Couture's reply:

I am so happy that you were able to get EXACTLY what you envisioned for your prefect day. Everyone from our Coordinators to our Designers work hard to create what you see in your minds eye.

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked Flora Couture as part of our venue's vendor package and couldn't be happier! Bree was great to work with and she definitely understood my vision despite my lack of knowledge about flowers. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day they were even more beautiful than I expected! The best part is that they do more than flowers--they were able to provide candles, table cloths, and other decor to coordinate. Everything was gorgeous and picture perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2016

Bree is amazing to work with! I was a walk-in with no clear vision of what I wanted my wedding decor to look like. After talking to Bree and giving her some ideas of my style, she was on a roll and helped me piece together the entire ambiance of my wedding! With a baby due just days away from my wedding, Jordan took over during the last month and ensured that everything Bree had helped put together for me came together. Everything turned out flawlessly!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

Amazing flowers! They have so many to choose from and they gave me advice and ideas on so many things to use at my upcoming wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Erica · Married on 07/09/2016

I loved my husband's succulent boutineer! I had to place a last minute order for our desert elopement -- someone still assisted me via email on a Sunday when they were closed. I ended up placing our order and picked it up the next day. We were not from the area and had a hard time trying to find the building. Other than that, everything was ready and waiting for us upon our arrival. We got married in April and to this day I am keeping the same succulent alive in a small planter on my kitchen window. What a great day we had, thanks again to everyone at Flora Couture!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Malynda · Married on 06/17/2016

Beautiful flowers and there are so many different types and colors it is amazing! They work with you closely and help you choose what type of flowers is best for your decor in your wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Fantastic job and excellent communication with Flora Couture. We ordered our bridal bouquets, buttonieres and sweetheart table garland and they all turned out to be absolutely gorgeous . My bouquet lasted about another week after our wedding day. Excellent quality. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/22/2015

We were on a very tight budget and Bree worked with me to make everything beautiful without emptying the entire contents of my wallet! Flowers are really expensive - this is just a fact no matter what service you use (and we looked around)! Do not expect miracles but expect them to work with you to make everything as beautiful as it can be for your budget!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Mary · Married on 10/31/2015

Flora Couture did an amazing job with our recent wedding at the Hard Rock on Oct 31. Flora Couture works with the Hard Rock on a regular basis as the Hard Rock uses them to offer package deals on personal flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres) for those who just want to go through one vendor to get their items.

When we met with the Flora Couture, we provided them with a picture of a bouquet that showed what we would like as far as colors and shape of bouquet. We provided them a list of how many personal flowers we would like, and we even added more as the date got closer. We provided them an estimate of guest table centerpieces and my budget for the centerpieces and they were able to work with me. As the date got closer, the number of tables went down. We were then able to add more flowers to each centerpiece and also create a 'sweetheart' table centerpiece with the remaining funds.

Flora Couture has worked with the Hard Rock on many occasions and knew that they have an arch where you can add flowers. They added flowers and also draped fabric which added to the drama to the ceremony and not the bottom line. They also suggested side pieces flanking the arch on pedestals that weren't too expensive but added just enough to the overall look of the room.

Overall we had a great experience with Flora Couture. We went in to the meeting with the florist with a picture of the bouquet and then everything else was decided from there. We put our trust in them and they took great care of us.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Cheryl · Married on 09/04/2015

I knew right after I met Michelle that I would be choosing Flora Couture to do the flowers for my wedding! I wasn't very particular about the types of flowers used, but I had a vision of what I wanted the end result to be. Our reception was being help in a large ballroom, so I wanted the centerpieces to be a bit larger to fill the space, but also needed to keep our budget in mind. I found it difficult to explain what I was thinking, but after just a couple minutes of talking through what I imagined, she knew exactly what I wanted. Her confidence was very reassuring and I had complete faith in her from that moment forward. There were many changes in my wedding during the months and even days leading up to it, and she remained very flexible with us the entire time. When the day of my wedding came, everything was exactly what I had imagined! The bouquets were gorgeous and the flowers stayed well because of the special wrapping they use. The centerpieces were magnificent and complimented the beauty of the ballroom, and the floating orchids in the vases added the perfect touch! Their staff was very organized and did a great job with the delivery and set up at both the church and reception. When we noticed that there was a special keepsake that was missing from my bouquet, we called Michelle and she immediately delivered it to us herself before the ceremony began. She was so dedicated to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted. The beautiful work by Flora Couture helped to make my wedding exactly how I pictured it!

Sent on 10/15/2015

I worked with Kristin to create my floral designs all via email and phone as I had a destination wedding. The process went very smooth and although I was slightly nervous as I was unable to meet in person, I was blown away on my wedding day! Amazing work and highly recommended!

Sent on 05/29/2015