Flora Couture Reviews

Flora Couture 2
Flora Couture 3

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to Details

Flora Couture was able to bring my vision in various images to life. They have a very attentive and friendly staff. I am very happy with the results and how much they paid attention to the details from the first conversation to the last one with them. Flora Couture is the company to go to for their reliableness to bring your vision of your dream wedding flowers coming into reality.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Flora Couture's reply:

Stephanie! So excited to hear the feedback. We have seen some of your photos that Ella Gagiano has posted as sneak peeks and we are so excited that your day turned out just as you envisioned! Wishing you the very best as you begin the next steps of your Journey Together!
  • Linly

Linly · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect amount of flowers and greenery!

Flora Couture saved the day when our previous florist went out of business 4 months before our wedding. We were able to schedule a consultation with Michelle quickly and she put me at ease with her knowledge and confidence. All of the flowers showed up on time and were absolutely beautiful! We had a lot of greenery at the ceremony and reception and they paired white flowers to make it romantic and stunning! They even took extra time to add extra flowers to my bouquet last minute to make it more full and more gorgeous (which I didn’t think was possible). I highly recommend Flora Couture, they executed my vision and took it to another level!! Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flora Couture's reply:

Linley! We are so excited to hear this review! Thank you for your trust in our team to make your wedding dreams Bloom! Wishing you the best in the next chapter of your lives together!
    Hugs!

Mel Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2018

Simple elegance

We got married on 10/10/2018. Originally, I had booked with another florist who closed down and passed on all their orders to Flora Couture. I am so glad they did as I could not be happier with our flowers! We kept it pretty simple as we didn’t have a colour scheme – basically we ordered white and red roses for our bridal party flowers and decorations for the ceremony and reception. My bouquet (red roses) was stunning and exactly what I had in mind. All the decorative flowers made our venue even more beautiful and elegant than it already was. In fact, the pastor told us the flowers and set-up were the most beautiful he’d seen there. Communicating with Flora Couture from Australia was very simple via email and phone. I would 100% recommend their services. I can’t speak for price since I didn’t originally book with them but I can guarantee you will be happy with the finished product.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mel!
    You are making us blush! Thank you for this wonderful review. We are so happy we were able to make your dream come true!
    All the best and hugs!

Diona · Married on 06/08/2018

I was extremely happy with the floral arrangements flora couture completed for my wedding ceremony and reception. Whitley was extremely friendly and very responsive and the quote provided was professional and outlined everything beautifully. The flowers were just as I requested and came out even better than I could have imagined. The flowers were delivered early to each venue and they set up the centerpieces for my reception just as I requested. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out on our special day. Flora Couture did a gorgeous job with all of our decor and did everything to make sure we were absolutely happy with our purchase. We would definitely use them again.

Flora Couture 4
    Flora Couture 5
    Flora Couture 6

patricia · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful! Our venue, Spanish Trail Country Club, provided us with a floral credit and we used it for our personal flowers from Flora Couture. We purchased our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Everyone we worked with was great and the end result was exactly what we wanted. My husband liked the idea of having golf tees on the boutonnieres, since he's a golfer and our venue was a country club, and Flora Couture did a wonderful job of incorporating the golf tees that we provided. Thanks again! Would recommend 100%

Ariel · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle at Flora Couture made my wedding day so special. Flora Couture under promised and over delivered. From start to finish every single detail they executed was done to perfection. My flowers were gorgeous. A storm rolled in prior to my ceremony and the team at Flora Couture didn't skip a beat they made sure that the alter pieces were pulled out of the weather and touched up prior to the start of the ceremony. The pallet wall behind our sweetheart table with the floating hoops was amazing. The groom is a big Golden Knights fan and they made boutonnieres utilizing Vegas Golden Knight lapel pins...something any hockey fan would swoon over. If you are looking for a professional service, a team of people who listens to your wants and offers suggestions based on your budget, beautiful flowers, and a company that truly cares about making your day special then call Flora Couture you won't be disappointed.

Regina · Married on 11/10/2017

We hired Flora Couture based on a recommendation from our planner. They fit tidily in our budget, were extremely accommodating for day-of nit-picks, and were incredibly quick and professional. I was super pleased with my bouquet, which I left entirely up to them. Gorgeous taste and great to work with.

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

I had a great experience with Flora Couture! I worked mainly with Jordan, she was a great listener, created exactly what I wanted with my budget! I would definitely recommend Flora Couture to any bride. She also saved the day, the day before the rehearsal dinner when another vendor fell through! Everything was gorgeous! Thank you!!

Katja · Married on 10/07/2016

We had an exact vision for my bridal bouquet (non-traditional long flowing orchid bouquet) and Flora Couture did an absolutely wonderful job with this - from the colors to the design it was perfect! I highly recommend Flora Couture.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Flora Couture's reply:

I am so happy that you were able to get EXACTLY what you envisioned for your prefect day. Everyone from our Coordinators to our Designers work hard to create what you see in your minds eye.

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked Flora Couture as part of our venue's vendor package and couldn't be happier! Bree was great to work with and she definitely understood my vision despite my lack of knowledge about flowers. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day they were even more beautiful than I expected! The best part is that they do more than flowers--they were able to provide candles, table cloths, and other decor to coordinate. Everything was gorgeous and picture perfect!

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2016

Bree is amazing to work with! I was a walk-in with no clear vision of what I wanted my wedding decor to look like. After talking to Bree and giving her some ideas of my style, she was on a roll and helped me piece together the entire ambiance of my wedding! With a baby due just days away from my wedding, Jordan took over during the last month and ensured that everything Bree had helped put together for me came together. Everything turned out flawlessly!

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

Amazing flowers! They have so many to choose from and they gave me advice and ideas on so many things to use at my upcoming wedding.

Erica · Married on 07/09/2016

I loved my husband's succulent boutineer! I had to place a last minute order for our desert elopement -- someone still assisted me via email on a Sunday when they were closed. I ended up placing our order and picked it up the next day. We were not from the area and had a hard time trying to find the building. Other than that, everything was ready and waiting for us upon our arrival. We got married in April and to this day I am keeping the same succulent alive in a small planter on my kitchen window. What a great day we had, thanks again to everyone at Flora Couture!

Malynda · Married on 06/17/2016

Beautiful flowers and there are so many different types and colors it is amazing! They work with you closely and help you choose what type of flowers is best for your decor in your wedding!

Fantastic job and excellent communication with Flora Couture. We ordered our bridal bouquets, buttonieres and sweetheart table garland and they all turned out to be absolutely gorgeous . My bouquet lasted about another week after our wedding day. Excellent quality. Highly reccomend!

Jamie · Married on 11/22/2015

We were on a very tight budget and Bree worked with me to make everything beautiful without emptying the entire contents of my wallet! Flowers are really expensive - this is just a fact no matter what service you use (and we looked around)! Do not expect miracles but expect them to work with you to make everything as beautiful as it can be for your budget!

Mary · Married on 10/31/2015

Flora Couture did an amazing job with our recent wedding at the Hard Rock on Oct 31. Flora Couture works with the Hard Rock on a regular basis as the Hard Rock uses them to offer package deals on personal flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres) for those who just want to go through one vendor to get their items.

When we met with the Flora Couture, we provided them with a picture of a bouquet that showed what we would like as far as colors and shape of bouquet. We provided them a list of how many personal flowers we would like, and we even added more as the date got closer. We provided them an estimate of guest table centerpieces and my budget for the centerpieces and they were able to work with me. As the date got closer, the number of tables went down. We were then able to add more flowers to each centerpiece and also create a 'sweetheart' table centerpiece with the remaining funds.

Flora Couture has worked with the Hard Rock on many occasions and knew that they have an arch where you can add flowers. They added flowers and also draped fabric which added to the drama to the ceremony and not the bottom line. They also suggested side pieces flanking the arch on pedestals that weren't too expensive but added just enough to the overall look of the room.

Overall we had a great experience with Flora Couture. We went in to the meeting with the florist with a picture of the bouquet and then everything else was decided from there. We put our trust in them and they took great care of us.

Cheryl · Married on 09/04/2015

I knew right after I met Michelle that I would be choosing Flora Couture to do the flowers for my wedding! I wasn't very particular about the types of flowers used, but I had a vision of what I wanted the end result to be. Our reception was being help in a large ballroom, so I wanted the centerpieces to be a bit larger to fill the space, but also needed to keep our budget in mind. I found it difficult to explain what I was thinking, but after just a couple minutes of talking through what I imagined, she knew exactly what I wanted. Her confidence was very reassuring and I had complete faith in her from that moment forward. There were many changes in my wedding during the months and even days leading up to it, and she remained very flexible with us the entire time. When the day of my wedding came, everything was exactly what I had imagined! The bouquets were gorgeous and the flowers stayed well because of the special wrapping they use. The centerpieces were magnificent and complimented the beauty of the ballroom, and the floating orchids in the vases added the perfect touch! Their staff was very organized and did a great job with the delivery and set up at both the church and reception. When we noticed that there was a special keepsake that was missing from my bouquet, we called Michelle and she immediately delivered it to us herself before the ceremony began. She was so dedicated to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted. The beautiful work by Flora Couture helped to make my wedding exactly how I pictured it!

I worked with Kristin to create my floral designs all via email and phone as I had a destination wedding. The process went very smooth and although I was slightly nervous as I was unable to meet in person, I was blown away on my wedding day! Amazing work and highly recommended!

Ebony · Married on 11/08/2014

I love Floral 2000! My bouquet was gorgeous. It was everything I asked for and more. All the other wedding flowers were beautiful as well, to include the floral swirl down the aisle and the arrangements on the arch. They did a phenomenal job and we were extremely pleased. The only hiccup was that I didn't have a toss bouquet. I was positive that I had seen that in my proposal, but after checking my paperwork at home I discovered that was a complimentary item in a proposal for another company. We were able to rush around and pluck flowers from other arrangements to make something suitable for tossing. I can't fault them, as it was my oversight/assumption. They are really a great vendor.

I had the pleasure of having Bree help us with my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquet. I gave her my ideas and she showed me hers and she came up with a beautiful bouquet for me and simple, beautiful bouqets for my brides maids. Bree also helped me and Abe me advice and her opinion on decoration for my Ceremony and everything. She was a really big help! :)

• User4195325 · 2+ years ago

I had a great experience with Floral 2000. I did everything long distance since I live in Torrance, CA. All the orders and payments I did were either by phone, email and mail. I sent them some ideas and pictures I had for the bouquet I wanted along with flowers for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. They helped me put together something concrete and also were very nice when I had a million questions...it hard to do this from long distance but they made it easy for me and I put my total trust in them. The flowers were of great quality and the colors, size and flowers were just what I wanted and dreamed of! Floral 2000 was wonderful!!

Lilly · Married on 01/26/2014

My flowers were fresh and beautiful

Danielle · Married on 11/23/2013

Floral 2000 did a wonderful job at our wedding! The flowers were beautiful! We had a destination wedding so I really had to trust them to make our wedding perfect while planning from afar and they did just that! Also we had a last minute change due to rain and they were so quick to offer a necessary and beautiful change to move our wedding ceremony indoors. We were so happy with our service!

Gerald · Married on 11/16/2013

Excellent planning and execution. Beautiful arrangements and smart consulting. These folks are very experienced and provide a great value.

Carlaya and Jerry

Sent on 11/27/2013

Flora Couture's reply:

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We are so thankful you allowed us to be part of your beautiful day! We look forward to working with you in the future.
    Happy Holidays!