Petals flowers and events, inc. Reviews

89 | Henderson, NV

89 Reviews for Petals flowers and events, inc.

Petals flowers and events, inc. 1
Petals flowers and events, inc. 2
  • Danielle

Danielle Beal · Married on 06/30/2019

Beautiful florals

Natalie was wonderful in executing my ceremony and reception florals and decor for my destination wedding. I sent her pictures and she captured exactly what I wanted. Everything was simply stunning. All of my florals (bouquets, centerpieces, hedge for sweetheart table, etc.) were absolutely gorgeous! I hated to leave them behind, but could not pack them in my suitcase sadly. I was able to leave with my bouquet, and will have it preserved! :-)
    Everyone has been raving about how beautiful everything was and I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding simply stunning.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Natalie and her team did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and decorations! I was in awe when I saw the chapel and reception area and then I saw my bouquet and the tears started to fall. It really was absolutely beautiful. I don’t think I could have dreamed of anything more perfect for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Natalie was recommended to us from a friend in the wedding industry and we loved working with her. We met her at her warehouse where she showed us options for center pieces and had books and books of flowers. We had no idea what flower types existed or their price range. We looked through some pictures showed her what we liked, in what color scheme and what our budget was and she made it work. Centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. We opted for that more loose look then formal and tight. She even went above and beyond when she came into our venue and said she had much prettier pipe and drape to use over our sweetheart table. And it was amazing. That small little detail i fretted about when i walked into the venue, she fixed in 30 minutes. Was a good sense of relief to have her on our team that day! Thank you Natalie!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Virginia · Married on 08/28/2016

Recently hired them for my daughter's wedding. I was very impressed with the detail work put into the flower arrangements. I would recommend them for your event! Happy mother, daughter and son-in-law!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Eric · Married on 08/27/2016

Natalie and Petals turn a regular room into an enchanting and breathtaking experience. I had so many pictures and ideas that I wanted to be taken into consideration, and she fused all of those ideas and requests into a reality that was beyond astonishing. The multiple centerpieces were all done with creativity and style, and she is excellent at offering suggestions but also making sure that what YOU want is what is incorporated. I honestly can't put into words how amazing it all was but it surpassed my own vision. Just an absolutely incredible experience and company to work with! I'm not listing how much we personally spent because we had a lot of people and space to cover. We worked on ways to balance the budget numbers and she will give you multiple options to either select from or combine. We combined less expensive and more expensive options and filled the room with the most incredible balance ever. By working with her on how to balance the room we probably saved over $2,000. Definitely worth reaching out to them!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Angela · Married on 02/06/2016

I only ordered one flower display for my wedding but it was beautiful! They delivered the flowers and set them up and were very easy to work with.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jennilee · Married on 10/25/2015

Natalie and her team did an amazing job for my wedding - even after a week and a half, I still receive compliments about the flowers and displays. By just giving her the basics of wedding theme, she was able to determine the perfect flowers to compliment the colors. Furthermore, the creativity and artistry her team did on my bouquet and my bridesmaids, far exceeded my expectations! With affordable pricing, we were able to do so much more for all the décor. I would highly recommended Petals, Flowers, and Events for any occasion.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Elena · Married on 10/23/2015

We got married last week, and one of the BEST features of the wedding were the flowers Natalie and her team provided us ... We had only one meeting with her, few months ago, and discussed all the details ... Unlike other brides.. One meeting ( one vendor ) was all it took to make up my mind... :) My bouquet was ... exquisite .... The " throw away " one was so cute ... The one for my Maid of Honor was ... just perfect ...
    Natalie made sure to write down every single " little " detail ... and ... when the time came... she DELIVERED !! Everything was way beyond my expectations ... Plus ... I wanted her to add some medallions to my bouquet, with some small pictures ... and she did ... I wanted her to add some lace to the MOH bouquet, and she did ... without any comments or complaints, as some would probably do ... It was just PERFECT ... Every single flower arrangement was ... perfect ... We took some home, and ... had the pleasure to admire them for the past few days ... My bouquet is on top of my armoire, drying ... I will keep it for as long as I can ...
    If you are looking for a professional and " I can read your mind and I know exactly what you are looking for " kind of vendor ... Give Natalie a try ... You will not regret it ... Your guests will love your flowers, you will love your flowers.. everyone will love your flowers... :) Also ... if you get married under or near a gazebo ... Have her decorate it ... She did a FANTASTIC job for us .. Badass ... Awesome awesome awesome team ...

Sent on 11/04/2015

Sabrina · Married on 10/20/2015

My husband and I were married at Sunset Gardens on October 18th in Las Vegas, and I can not say enough good things about Natalie and her wonderful floral team. From day one of planning, to the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and stress free. She completely worked with us in regards to some specific flowers I was hoping to incorporate as well as lace from my grandmothers dress that she wrapped around my bouquet. 16 centerpieces, 3 bouquets, 5 boutonnieres, and 1 corsage later...I can not imagine my wedding without Petals Flowers and Events. Thank goodness we have enough wedding photos to cherish all the beautiful work.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2015

Everything was perfect! It's always a little scary planning an event from out of state. This company was on a recommended vendor list from my wedding venue. Natalie was great to work with and was able to give me exactly what I wanted and more. Out of the 4 floral/decor vendors I contacted, she was the only one who really kept my budget in mind and gave me the most options to choose from. She did all of my wedding party floral and the decor for my ceremony. Everything was absolutely beautiful and fresh the day of. My flowers and decor absolutely exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Mary · Married on 10/02/2015

As we had a destination wedding, everything needed to be arranged via e-mail. I worried about the whole process and how I could describe exactly what I wanted without face to face meetings. Once I found this company, all of my anxiety disappeared! Natalie made everything so easy. She understood exactly what I wanted and helped guide me through different ways of doing things to achieve the look I wanted, within my budget. The quality of her work is amazing and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out on the day!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

This is the best place to work with for the flowers on your big day. They went above and beyong to satisfy our requests. They were very skilled, and thoughtful. Its the best service you could ask for. They make sure that your day is as stress free as possible I have nothing but gratitude and greatfulness for all they did for us !!! Definitely recommend their services to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2014

Extremely happy with my bouquets. .. Natalie made great suggestions to make my bouquets even more beautiful than i had imagined.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Pam · Married on 10/24/2014

Everything was perfect. I had very vague ideas as to what I wanted and Natalie did a fantastic job of making my thoughts and ideas come into fruition. Our wedding was actually magical. Didn't have to worry about a thing.... Natalie and her staff was fantastic

Sent on 11/04/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2014

Natalie was truly amazing! She went above and beyond her duties and made everything gorgeous and fantastic. She understood my vision and made it better than I had imagined. Communication was easy and services were delivered exceeding expectations. I would highly recommend Petals Flowers and Events Inc.!

Sent on 10/25/2014

erica · Married on 10/11/2014

Natalie was such a pleasure to work with for my BIG Day! The flowers for my wedding were unreal!!! She exceeded my expectations. From the lush wedding arch to my stunning bridal bouquet and the centerpieces that transformed my reception into an elegant event! I will absolutely recommend Petals to anyone looking for a talented florist!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2014

This was the best part of my wedding planning. The flowers were beautiful and got nothing but compliments.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Christie · Married on 05/31/2014

Natalie was easy to work with and her team provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were efficient in setting things up and taking them down. The flowers were exactly how we wanted them. They did a great job!

Sent on 06/15/2014

This place by far is the best place ever.My wedding was at rainbow gardens on April 28,2014. What I paid for and what they provided was unbelievable. THANK YOU SO MUCH PETALS, FLOWERS AND EVENTS. Even Rainbow gardens said my wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have seen there because of the decor I had. this place made my vision come to life.

Sent on 05/15/2014

I was totally blown away when I walked into my reception and saw my tables. I obviously knew what I was getting, but everything was SO much more gorgeous than I had imagined. Natalie has an incredible eye for detail. I got married 3 weeks ago, and my guests are still raving about how beautiful my centerpieces were. I had four different styles-- some high and some low-- and I still can't pick a favorite.

All you need to do is tell her your theme (mine was "bling") and she will come up with a million different ideas that go with your theme perfectly.

I would also advise other brides to order linens through her. I am soooo glad I did. She has a much better color selection than what the standard venues offer, and little add-ons like table runners make a huge difference.

I also loved the ceremony decor that i had. Natalie hung two chandeliers in the gazebo where I got married, and one more underneath an arch as I walked down the aisle. It made for BEAUTIFUL pictures and really went amazing with my "bling" theme.

My night was perfect and I owe so much of that to Natalie and her great eye for modern, classy style. Thank you for making my wedding look amazing, Natalie!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Diane · Married on 04/06/2014

I just wanted to say that Petals flowers and events went above and beyond for my wedding day! The decor was everything I hoped for and more. Her are ideas are like no other. I once worked for a venue that held many weddings so I have seen many receptions. I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't want. Natalie created a spectacular event. However, I'm a little puzzled on her recent reviews about response time. Any time I've contacted Natalie I received a same day response. Anyway, if you are planning your wedding I would definitely contact Petals flowers and events!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Sheila · Married on 03/15/2014

Natalie was really quick to get back to me and very professional, which was really great because my wedding was a destination wedding, and most of the planning had to be done via E-mail and phone conversations. I was able to send her photos of ideas that I wanted for both my centerpieces and bouquets, and the results ended up being exactly what I wanted. I felt that she really listened and understood what I wanted, and took the extra time to pay attention to the little details. Natalie was not the least expensive florist I found, but the combination of both her punctuality, professionalism, personality and the AMAZING work that she did made her worth that little bit extra. Excellent service and floral arrangements!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Maureen · Married on 11/01/2013

My daughter was married at Sunset Gardens on 11/01/2013, Natalie and her team provided all of the flowers and decorations which were absolutely beautiful. My daughter's bouquet was the prettiest that I have ever seen. Natalie made the entire experience wonderful and I would use her and Petals Flowers every chance I get. Natalie - I want to thank you so much for making my daughter's wedding day such a beautiful one. Thank you, Maureen

Sent on 11/13/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2013

Natalie & her team are absolutely fantastic. I did a destination wedding & wasn't able to see florists in person. I emailed Natalie at Petals based on all her rave reviews on weddingwire.com & she was professional from the get go. She took all of my ideas & wants & worked a fantastic proposal for me all within my budget. I had a tight timeline on my wedding day needing the flowers from my ceremony to be transferred to my reception spot & Natalie made it happen. When I saw the flowers & decor at my ceremony & reception location I was blown away & so happy! It was all done just as I had asked but better! It was so beautiful & classy. I'm so glad I chose Petals and I highly recommend Natalie and her floral team. Thank you so much again Natalie!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Natalie was absolutely fabulous! Being from Canada and having our wedding in Las Vegas we had to choose a florist without being able to visit their studio and had to rely on phone calls, emails and photos to communicate our vision. Natalie was always quick to respond and the result was perfection! We could not have been happier with her beautiful work. A++ service all around :)

Sent on 10/01/2013