Shutterfly Online

New York, NY 10008 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

Other couples have also viewed

• Max and Maiden Ink
  • Wedding Story Writer
  • Pineapple Street Designs
  • Earth Stone Steel

130 Reviews for Shutterfly Online

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/08/2021

Shutterfly is the best

I ordered my save the dates off of shutterfly and they came out amazing! I highly recommend to anyone! very affordable as well and always offering deals

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing work

They sent me free samples of wedding invitations which was great! I found the one I wanted and ordered them as soon as I could. I can't wait to send them out to my wedding guests! They even came with a little RSVP card. I had to buy it separately, but still a good deal. I could also put a design on my wedding invite envelopes for free!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Sarah B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Covid accommodating!

My husband and I were unfortunately forced with having to change our wedding plans resulting in us having to change our wedding reception to next year. Shutterfly was a God send and sent us all of our invitations, save the dates, and RSVP cards with new dates totally free of charge and with expedited shipping! Unfortunately for us, our save the dates got lost in the mail and Shutterfly reproduced them yet again, free of cost, and sent them expedited shipping. Their customer service has been amazing to deal with and they were extremely responsive and sympathetic to all of the wedding changes that this year had. I cannot say enough about this company!

Sent on 09/26/2020

3 Real Weddings

• newyork See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Shutterfly Online)